Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventure Fans

2...Next

Comments

• puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    Archaeology
    Definitely archaeology. I love to explore, find, and collect things in the Sims 4 and all of the artifacts and treasures are so lovely even tough I wish there was more variation aside from recolors and more treasures to collect.
  • mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    Investigating Ruins
    I really like this pack. I love to see how parts of my own culture were incorporated into the sims, it's very funny to me to see my sims do that new dance, the new radio station (simlish reggaeton!), the items in build mode allow me to actually recreate houses from my home town. I love how they incorporate supernatural stuff to the game with the skeletons and the artefacts, how you have to go back multiple times if you want to complete the aspiration (comfortably). I just wished you could also actually live there.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Other that's not only wanting it for CAS/BM
    The general vibe of Selvadorada and its culture is really fun! I love having Sims just hanging out in the main square. Also really enjoy exploring the jungle with the little choose-your-own-adventure style options!

(Also, I do love the temple exploration. It's not quite as obviously Zelda-inspired as WA in TS3, but still pretty fun. And yeah, the BB items are some of my favourites in the series!)