Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack - Do you want it to be a vacation world where you can run resorts, hotels, & motels?

2...Next

Comments

• EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Yes - Hotels, Resorts, and Motels in a vacation world with the ability to build & manage them in other worlds too
    I also think hotels and resorts would come with a Winter Resort pack - but no idea if it would be an EP or a GP. With Spa Day and Dine Out also having recreational themes, it would be a waste not to make a Hotel-themed pack to round off that category.. Maybe a Resort EP would have a mountain-world that is only partly snowy (think TS1 Vacation), but would also have a green valley-area with a little village or something. In that way, the EP wouldn't feel like an overdue extension of Seasons (snow activities etc). Don't know, just fantasizing here.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yes - Hotels, Resorts, and Motels in a vacation world with the ability to build & manage them in other worlds too
    I would love to have Hotel-Pack that was like Dine Out.

I would have a Hotel in Sulani, Oasis Springs and the Windenburg. It would be so much fun to be able to temporarily live in other residential worlds without selling your current home.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited July 2020
    Although how would we make hotels and separate rooms plus EA didnt let us build apartments in city living
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I think the pic does have something to do with the next pack, but i really dont want hotels and resorts to be the new theme. I want something else never done before, something fresh. I also dont see hints for hotels and such in that image.
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    I really want it to be a hotels pack, and I want to be able to run my own hotel and deal with customer complaints, VIP guests and other stuff - and it needs to be in its own destination world, make it a tourist trap type of setting.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm not that bothered about running resorts to be honest, but it'd be nice to have resorts sims can stay in whilst vacationing rather than just renting a house. I don't see it being the GP though as they've said it's something they havent done before, and they've done resorts before.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Mabey its eco themed :D
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    God, I just hope it's not some political crap.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    No - The picture has nothing to do with the next game pack
    Although I want, I think the picture has nothing to do with the next game pack
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    God, I just hope it's not some political 🌺🌺🌺🌺.

Same. Tired of all these politics in game. Same with eco living. I would be upset if the next few expansions are more about that .
  • JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    I think the option to build a hotel or resort in any world would make for better replay value.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes, and we've been needing another vacation world that has PAMPERING. The Sims need a relaxing vacation and I don't see camping as relaxing, lol. They need something a bit more posh, too.

The Vacation "Series" is in worse shape than the "Supernatural Series." HUMPH!

A winter vacation world sounds nice, but IMO they first need a beachy vacation world!!!
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
    Onverser wrote: »
    I'm not that bothered about running resorts to be honest, but it'd be nice to have resorts sims can stay in whilst vacationing rather than just renting a house. I don't see it being the GP though as they've said it's something they havent done before, and they've done resorts before.

This is about what we want, though, not reality or what the devs want/are doing.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    edited July 2020
    How in the universe could that picture have ANYTHING to do with a new (not released) vacation pack??????? OR any new pack at all, since that's all clearly old stuff?
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @simmerLella the image is not literal it is figurative.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Maybe - Depends on the world & game play
    Would love to have hotels etc but can wait and really don't think that it will be this pack as this pack is rumoured to be a MAJOR FIRST and resorts has been done in previous editions