Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    It sounds so good with the new bachelorette chapters :smiley:
    ... and it sounds like this nerve-wracking part is not being pulled in the long run ... it's probably healthy for everyone's nails :lol:
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella
    Definitely Gen 3, I looked it up! :D How could I forget that since I put Morge in my game along with Sophie, Amy, Tony and Javier from that Gen. Still planning to do a story with Eddy, Javier and Tony some day. :)

Thanks, she's still here, but I don't know if she'll make it... keep your fingers crossed and pray if you believe. The little kitten that was attacked by raccoons didn't make it though. Poor little guy... :(

Looking forward to the first chapter of the next challenge whenever it might be posted.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Is it really this nerve-wrecking? ^^ If yes, I might write a new chapter on Saturdays, too. But maybe Sunday is a day off :p

@Karababy52
    Gen 3 was a spectatular generation ^^ Too bad it was this one to get no spouses :'( And it was all my fault -.-

I hope she'll make it! She sounds like a real fighter so maybe her chances are high? :) And so sad to hear the little kitten passed away :'( I hate racoons now!

It'll come tomorrow :) So, Monday.
    @Queenarella
    Aww, don't feel bad, these things happen. You had no idea what would happen, no sense in blaming yourself. It's not like they're gone forever. I'll be playing with Eddy and Amy again and with the three guys at some point too. :)

She is a fighter, started drinking a bit of water today, so that's a very good sign! :)

Yay! \o/ Very excited to read it and get to know the new round of ladies vying for Rose's heart. <3
    @MonaSolstraale Ok ^^

@Karababy52
    I shouldn't have deleted all these townies as they were the potentional spouses :sweat_smile: I feel like deleting the current ones, too, but i've played half-way through the bachelorette already. And the twins aren't married off yet either.

Very good sign! :)

Later today. Need to do some stuff before I write the new chapter ^^ <3
    @Queenarella
    You've played half way through already? Holy Simoly! You must've been playing for a long, long time. :D I can't help deleting townies, they annoy me so, so much! I get why you would hesitate though. No worries! :)

Whenever you're ready, no rush! Have a good one! <3
    @Karababy52
    Halfway through means 6 sim days only :D So it's not that much. We had a lot of rain the last few days so it was perfect weather to play :)

I would delete them if MCCC wouldn't need them to marry my sims :D I just realized that MCCC will most likely marry my girls from this bachelorette off to men but they're into women o.O

Already in the making B)<3
    And here it is, the first bachelorette chapter!

G6.D1: Here We Go Again

Just tagging you all so you don't miss anything:

@Karababy52 @Skeilah @DCJ504 @MaggieMarley @TheYayToast @MonaSolstraale @pammiechick
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I maaaaayyyy have squealed when I saw you posted this. Ok I get way too excited about your bachelor/bachelorette challenges.
    Skyler is stunning! I'd be nervous talking to her too.

Loving the pointy ears on Perla. Would be so cool to have a spellcaster in the family, too!

Lol Rose compares Perla to her mum, Oliana to her grandma and Caroline to her aunt :D

I think Maite is super adorable too (sorry, I don't know how to do the accent on the e with my keyboard). There's something so sweet about her face :)

Caroline's outfit is so cute!

Wonder how Brianna would cope with living in the legacy mansion?

Well Rose and Alexis have clearly already found some common ground in their taste of trousers :)

Yes Oli you make it to the final or you will never see Sulani again! ... Unless the game moves you into a house there of course ;)
    @MaggieMarley Haha, it's cool to see someone get this excited about my stuff :p
    Skyler looks grumpy a lot but is always a super nice sim. She has a serious case of resting b face :D

Perla would be the second spellcaster, after Melina. But she would bring the magical genetics (or whatever they're called in game) to the family. That would be soooo coool :love:

Uh, I swear I only realized this now that I read your comment :joy: Maybe Rose is more of a family sim than her traits make it look like? ^^

On my keyboard there's the ? and to the right of it is the ´. You click the ´and nothing comes but when you click e afterwards it turns into é :) Matié is such a cutie. She's kinda different, comfy sytle and all ^^

Caroline's cute in general :p Another sim who's obsessed with a color, not as much as Blue tho :D

Hm, maybe I would have to put up some exo stuff to make up for the big house if Briana lived there. Maybe even go off the grid. Is this even possible with a big house? :o

It's the first time I ever use this color option for those trousers :D Guess it might be a sign that Alexis wears the same trousers? ;) No spoiler hear as I'm not even close to the finale in game :D

I could be mean and move her out of the house in Sulani should MCCC place her there :p
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Liking these ladies already. Rose is going to have a tough time picking just 1.
    @Queenarella your challenges are always fun!
    I wasn't counting Melina because she didn'tget to pass on her genetics lol.

I think it's cute cute that Rose is already talking about her family to them :)

My keyboard doesn't have that feature :( maybe the keyboard layout is different in the UK?

Good luck if you end up going off the grid, I have never tried that!

I really like those trousers. I used to use them way too much though :D

I think Oli would actually like moving back to Sulani haha.
    @VanPelt81 Luckily, there's the mod that'll help Rose to pick just one girl ^^ It would be too hard otherwise.

@MaggieMarley Aw, thank you!
    Yeah I assumed this ^^

Yes, the keyboard is different in every country :D So, uh, I'm a weirdo and looked it up:
    1920px-KB_United_Kingdom.svg.png

I think it should be the key left to the 1 ^^ OR you press the Alt GR (blue) and E at the same time ^^

I use the trousers many times, too, but not this color switch :D

Yes, but I'm mean >:)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Day 2
    That's like fruit sauce instead of fruit salad xD But those don't necessarily taste bad.

Yeah, how do you know what cat food tastes like?

I also adore free will cleaners.

Maybe there's real juice in the cups for a change. Like, apple juice or orange juice or something.

Whooooo, water slideeeee!

HAHAHA the bachelorette playing a game inside while the rest is water sliding cracked me up.

Hmm... Yeah, Maité is indeed lesbian, so I couldn't really see her with a man in my imagination... That's indeed a little problem.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH NOOOOO! THAT CAMEL TOE IS NOT OKAY!!! XDDDDD

Poor Rose, all alone at the foosball table.

Whoooo, costume party! I'm exited to see what Maité will wear.

Maité... What are you doing? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can't anymoreeeeeeeeeee xDDDDD

Alexis just has a secret crush on Maité. That's why she's looking. She's not worried.

Is Deidre wearing gloves or are her arms just lighter?

Yeah Maité, you really rock that costume xDDDDD I'm still laughing about it xD

Now the question: why did Rose choose to eat meat? Was it because of the hot dog costume?

HAHAHAHAAH I would have laughed so hard if the contestants kept wearing those costumes xDDDD

Maité is the only contestant who doesn't wear a dress/skirt :P at first I thought Rose was also wearing one but that's a jumpsuit indeed xD it's a beautiful one tho!

Awwwwwwww sorry not sorry but I think Maité is adorable when she accepts the rose from Rose. This is the first time that I actually see my contestant being together with the bachelor(ette) as in, they would be a good fit. It's just adorableeeeeee!

Congrats to all the other contestants! I'm sorry for Karababy52 :(
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Looks like Oli may have gotten a little tipsy with the beer pong since she fell on the slide :D

Hmmm I mean, I have no issue with Oli being bi so it's fine if MCCC marries her off to a man. Do you have MCCC set to allow same sex marriages or only opposite sex ones? If you have it set to allow both, then some of the girls may marry women and others may marry men - and then you can just say that the ones who married women are lesbians and those who married men are bi.

I also think there is a setting in MCCC which makes the game consider gender preference when marrying sims. If a sim has only interacted romantically with women then they will have a hidden gender preference for women and then MCCC would only marry them to a woman if that setting were activated.

Another option would be if you found a female townie for each of the girls to marry but that would seem like a lot of effort lol. Or maybe some of the girls will find love with one another?

You're right, Perla definitely got the best costume, love it!

The cheerleader outfit looks cute on Oli though :)

For some reason Caroline is reminding me of Snow White in that maids dress. Maybe it's the short black hair and blue top half to the dress.

Vegetarian sims eating meat is so annoying!

"I need attention. Or else I'll die" - why is this so funny to me?

Haha that dress must be in fashion right now!

Poor Caroline! But selfishly I am glad that Oli is still in there :)
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey everyone! Been silently stalking the thread as usual. I'm so excited for another bachelorette challenge. They're always so much fun to watch.

The girls are all sooo cute... I just want them all to stay forever. Just a big like never ending sleep over.
    I love all the weird faces that Skyler is making... she's a mean looking missy.

The wiener jokes made me snicker much more than they had any right to. lol.

I'm always sad to see the first girl/guy go. Sorry Caroline had to go so soon. She was so lovely and had such a cool style.
    edited July 2020
    I had not discovered that Alexis wore the same pants as Rose :flushed: ... I thought they fit her red jacket perfectly....
    I'm glad I made several sets of everyday clothes for her.
    Women mostly do not want to dress the same ... everyone loves to be a completely unique star in the sky :lol:
    Fortunately, the favorite party dress is available in several unique colors ... It is also my favorite dress and I am provably not the only one.

Rose looks really cute in that costume .... even if it is not intentional <3
    There were quite a few of the women who looked unhappy with their costume ... Caroline always had such a sweet smile on her face, even though Skyler did her best to ruin her mood :joy:

It was a shame Caroline had to leave the competition. She had such a happy smile :)
    I did not expect Alexis to survive, because the game has a really hard time coping with this mix of genders :D
    @Skeilah
    Free will cleaners are the best. They not necessarily have the neat trait and that's even cooler then!

Some comments said there's the flag thing for prefered male/female :) I'll try this one and hope it'll work :sweat_smile:

I was shocked when I noticed it. I mean, it's the sims o.O It's supposed to be innocent and not show a woman's camel toe like this :joy:

I don't think Deidre wears gloves. Maybe it's just weird lighting? ^^

Sims are dumb and eat meat when they're vegetarians and fish when they have the friend of the ocean trait -.- I wish they'd just stop as soon as they noticed there's meat in it. Kody, the butler, always makes the veggie options of food. Love him for that!

@MaggieMarley
    Oh so true :D Why didn't I think of that? Lol

MCCC is set to all marriages allowed but it doesn't happen thaaaat often. It wouldn't happen 6 times for sure. I'll flag them as some have suggested :)

The yellow of the costume looks great on Oli's skin tone :)

Really? I didn't see this to be fair :D Maybe the long yellow skirt is too important for me to make someone look like Snow White :joy:

It is. Same for fish eating and sims with the trait child of the ocean -.- Amy had it, ate fish all the time and then was sad.

That's a sentence that fits me perfectly, too :D I guess I had Tinkerbell in mind, the little fairy from Peter Pan that literally dies when she doesn't get enough attention :joy: (If I was a Disney princess, I'd be her.)

I love this dress! And I love how no one picked the same color ^^

I feel so sorry for Kara :/ Last generation, Maralyn was the first to go, too.

@TheYayToast Welcome back, silent stalker :p
    Skyler looks so mean but is so nice :D That's just great!

Cuz you naughty, girl!

The first one is always the hardest, so true :/

@MonaSolstraale It's totally fine, sims don't get angry about this :p
    Uh yeah, true. And then there's me, shopping with my bff: "I only buy the strawberry t-shirt when you buy it!" :D

It's a wonderful dress and there aren't too many options for long dresses to pick from. And dresses that look okay ^^ Some are a bit extraordinary :#

It's a shame that Caroline left so soon. But then again, it would be a shame for the other 6 contestants to leave, too.

I'm happy we have the option to have someone like Alexis in the game but there are a few things that need to be fixed. Like the acting thing you've showed me. I saw the same issue in another thread just yesterday.
    And here is the new chapter:

G6.D3: Yes, Again

A bit short today :sweat_smile:
    Yes! I can see the fear! :fearful:
    It's exciting who won a date :)
    "Kicking balls" .... you're enjoying yourself :joy:

The acting thing :joy:
    Here everyone who is interested can get an idea of the case:
    8W0qcW0l.png
    TpzoyXcl.png
    Alexis is not too happy with the director ;)
    @Queenarella
    Sent you a PM about why I've been missing in action. Hope you understand. So glad we finally got a 'new' fridge now and even more important, our cat is on the mend! Big relief!

I've read all the chapters, as I shared in the PM, so I know Caroline was the first contestant eliminated. :( Second Gen in a row that's happened to my ladies. Oh well, the heart wants what the heart wants and if it doesn't work out, not much you can do about it eh? I still had fun creating her and I've put her in my custom template save. Not sure what I'll do with her yet, but she'll get a story at some point in my game. :) I don't think her shushing Rose while watching the movie helped her chances very much, or complaining about the fruit salad. Sheesh Caroline, what were you thinking? :D

Got a kick out of how Caroline and Skyler both wore the maid's outfit for the party. So funny! I guess she really wanted a drink too and didn't want to go downstairs to get it. Or was weirded out by who the mixologist turned out to be, as you said. :D The hired cook is a cutie! Nice the game generates 'some' good-looking townies now and then.

Cracked me up how so many of the ladies are wearing the same formal dress that you love at the Rose ceremony. I guess there isn't many choices really and everyone knows you love that dress anyway. :) Fun fact, I almost put Caroline in a pants suit instead of a dress. But in the end, I went with an outfit where I could use that hat Caroline was wearing. I love to use it for formal outfits paired with the gloves and those silk stockings. It looks classy to me. Plus, the color of that dress went perfectly with the streak in her hair. :)

Bummer Perla was sick, but glad it didn't last long, she kinda looked cool though with the tiger stripes. Glad it didn't hurt her chances in the soccer challenge, she seemed to do well anyway.

I hope the fact Kody got married doesn't make the game terminate his butler duties. It shouldn't I don't think, as long as he's not housed. He and his new spouse aren't in a regular house are they?

Anyway, I have no idea who to ultimately root for now, I mean, of course I was cheering for Caroline, but I do have a few favorites. I'll keep who they are to myself for now. Good luck to the remaining contestants! :)

Looking forward to the next chapter! Have a great week y'all! <3
    @MonaSolstraale
    You'll find it out today :)

I really enjoy myself and all the lame double-meaning jokes :joy:

That's so crazy, if you didn't tell me this was Alexis I wouldn't recognize her :sweat_smile:

@Karababy52
    It's totally fine :) And I'm happy you got the new fridge and your cat is fine <3

I think it's some weird hidden chemistry thing going on in the game. Your guys hit it off perfectly but your ladies... Bad luck :# Did you see the fruit salad? :D It looked like she used rotten food for it only :D How can you mess up a fruit salad? o.O

There were like 5 drinks ready to grab and drink. But Caroline went upstairs to make her own drink :D

Well, the cook is cute but he's an ordinary looking sim. A lot of sims turn out like him. Ok to look at but nothing to swoon over :D I feel like there are more good-looking females than males tho.

I think I'm not the only one who loves the dress :p It is a very pretty dress after all and the different color swatches are great. I wonder why I've never used the two color version Alexis wears. The colors are soft and pleasant to look at.

I love the hat Caroline wears. But I've never used it for the formal wear. It's either for every day (I think I gave it to someone in the legacy), or party, swimwear or hot weather outfit :) I think Mary wears it in her hot weather outfit.

I wonder why Perla got sick. It seems the tiger stripes were one disease and the cough later on was a different one. But I might be wrong.

Uh, no idea if MCCC moved the two into a house. But I think there are barely any townies who have no home in my save :# Oh gosh, why do I feel this is a farewell to Kody? What if the next butler is lazy and doesn't cook veggie safe food? :o

I try to stay neutral :) So no favorites for me. It's super hard to have one this generation as they're all super gorgeous! Everyone has something about them I'd love to have in the Brennan gene pool lol

Have a great week, too! <3