Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Episode 2 Speculation

WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
So for those of us who are excited for the show and will watch today's episode what do you think will happen? We seem to have Supernatural stuff for Elimination Challenge but what about what else be in the episode?

PS: There are like 8 threads here to talk about how much you hate the show and concept so plz let's just talk about today's episode with no getting at it.
Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited July 2020
    Well that first quick challenge was well done. Not sure which team I'd pick to win.

I can definitely see how this would draw in people unfamiliar with the game. All three of the storylines and sets were something I'd like to play through.

The players also seem more comfortable. Not as nervous as last week.
    edited July 2020
    Team Llama-Xmiramira, Dr Gluon, SimLicy
    Team Gnome-Simproved, Plumbella, English Simmer
    Team Cowplant-Little Siha, Doctor Ashley, StephOsims

Yeah, I picked the winning team!
    Team Llama

Eliminated.
    Team Gnome

Next week the builders, stylists, and storytellers face off against each other.

Eliminated Week 1
    Team Freezerbunny-xUrbanSimsx, SpringSims, DeeSims
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
    edited July 2020
    SPOILERS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE SPARK’D SUPERNATURAL PACK DRAFT
    Which packs would you choose for a supernatural theme?

Episode 2 of The Sims™ Spark’d premiered today, so be warned: there are spoilers ahead. If you missed the episode, you can catch it on BuzzFeed Multiplayer on July 27!

The Sims Spark’d Episode 2 featured a unique “supernatural”-themed draft, requiring each team to take turns selecting content packs. These packs served as the main ingredients in their Elimination Challenge video story. Read on to learn more about the packs chosen and each pack’s impact on the challenge.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/sparkd/news/episode-2-packs-draft
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2020
    Team Llama-Xmiramira, Dr Gluon, SimLicy
    Team Gnome-Simproved, Plumbella, English Simmer
    Team Cowplant-Little Siha, Doctor Ashley, StephOsims

Yeah, I picked the winning team!
    Team Llama

Eliminated.
    Team Gnome

Next week the builders, stylists, and storytellers face off against each other.

Eliminated Week 1
    Team Freezerbunny-xUrbanSimsx, SpringSims, DeeSims
    Awe bye Simproved. :( So three Simmers I have met left which is nice that at least one person will be in the winning team until they narrow it down.
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Scobre wrote: »
    Awe bye Simproved. :( So three Simmers I have met left which is nice that at least one person will be in the winning team until they narrow it down.

Lol, there was a reason for the spoiler tags. 😄 Not everyone has seen Episode 2.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2020
    Scobre wrote: »

Lol, there was a reason for the spoiler tags. 😄 Not everyone has seen Episode 2.
    Whoops. Yeah I should have added it. Sorry about that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    The episode already aired it kinda defeats the point of posting in here anymore
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    The episode already aired it kinda defeats the point of posting in here anymore

But not everyone has seen it -- folks not in the US (and maybe Canada) have to wait till it's posted online on Monday. My little TV doesn't get sound on TBS for some reason, but I was able to watch it "on demand" this morning after my sister (whom I'm staying with for a few months) left to go to work. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)