Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight July 24 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmer!

Do you know what day it is today? - Okay, potentially, it's a cool holiday in your Sims game. But it's also Friday! And we all know what that means ... it's time for our Friday Highlights! 🎵 Whippna Choba Dog!

s5a88pfit3bm.png
Awwww, how romantic!! :heart: I'm in awe of @SarahTheRed's beautiful Hippie Beach Wedding venue.

This weeks selection is the following:
  • The title "What aspiration do you pick the most in Sims 4?" is pretty self-explanatory but @Cavapoo_King's poll might inspire you to play your next Sims game a bit different! I know I already have some ideas for my next family! :sunglasses:
  • I know, I know, there is a lot happening in The Sims right now and there will be a new Stuff Pack very soon - but we have not forgotten about Tiny Houses! Check out thread "Tiny House Challenge" started by @catmando830 if you too are still appreciating the small - or dare I say tiny - things (see what I did there?)! :lol:
  • Are you currently working on something great and want to share that with other Simmers or are you looking for an idea for your next cool project? Then @RyeCris16's thread "Show us your recent WIPs here!" surely is a great thread for you! :)
  • Have you ever wondered what little secrets The Sims 4 might hold? Or you found out about a cool little trick you'd like to share with the community? Yes? Oh, do I have a thread for you: "Things you didn't know!" by @take0nme! Who would have thought that toddlers can actually use the doggy door from Cats & Dogs? (I'm not gonna lie, I had my suspicions!) :hushed:
  • And to finish things off for today: have a look at all the great pics shared in @UnseenHorizon's thread "Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3". As someone who hasn't played Sims 3 in a little while, I started to feel a bit nostalgic ... :blush:

And that's it for today, folks! I hope you like these discussions as much as I did - more to come next week! If you have any recommendations, feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:

Have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

- Leeloo

Comments