Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

KaylaxCapers Build Requests!

Hi Simmers!
I am new on the forums but not new to the Sims (Old school Simmer here) - I have been building and building and never stopped.

I wanted to ask you guys if there are any particular lots you want to see built or are in specific need of within your towns?
If so, I would love the challenge of trying to build you what you want! It could be absolutely anything, and I have every expansion and game pack, only missing a few stuff packs £... so could tailor that to your needs as well.

If you'd like to see some of the other things I've built to get a feel for my skills and range, you can look here:
https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=KaylaxCapers&max=50&maxis=false

or find my ID KaylaxCapers within the Sims 4 gallery.
But as I said, I am up for a challenge!

Thanks everyone and happy creating :D

Comments

• KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 69 Member
    Hi Simmers!

I am still looking for buildings to keep me busy during this period of isolation, so if you have any ideas or anything you want to see built (within my abilities, which are not amazing but good enough lol) in particular - let me know!

Keep well everyone <3
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Do you have city living. If you do could you build a penthouse for the torendi tower lot if not could you build a 3 bed family home
    I have no budget
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    @Cavapoo_King Hi! I am so sorry, I have only just logged in and seen your post, I have been away for a while recharging my brain batteries!

Of course, that sounds fun and yes I have City Living; do you have a theme or a look that you prefer? Can you give me an idea of what kind of family I am building for and how many?

Thanks @Cavapoo_King and I hope you are keeping well!
    KaylaxCapers x
    Contemporary/ modern and could you build a butlers quarters and I would like 5 bedrooms please ( two kids ) and I dont really like it when the house is heavily decorated
    If it helps I have the following packs
    City living
    Get to work
    Get together
    Seasons
    Cats and Dogs
    Parenthood
    Jungle Adventure
    Toddler stuff
    Vintage glamour
    @Cavapoo_King thanks for the reply, awesome; I will try to reno the penthouse with just some usual accents to decorate like plants/paintings but won't overload. I'll also try to keep the children's bedrooms fairly neutral for whichever genders and tidy for you.

And thank for the list of packs, that is super helpful - I don't own vintage glamour (sorry!) but I will try to keep to the theme as best I can.

Off to build now, thank you for asking me to do this for you! :)<3
    Yesterday I bought dine out and get famous if that helps
    @Cavapoo_King OMG you have no idea how good that is, there are these curtains in dine out which will fit the windows so much better! :D Thanks for letting me know. I've been looking at a few of the stuff packs too in the sale - might treat myself!
    Could you add a vault and video station please
    @Cavapoo_King Do you mean like a bank vault - for their expensive possessions? and what's a video station - do you mean the bits in Get Famous for like 'streaming' etc? Thanks x
    The money vault is called Duck Security© SCR009E Super XL Smart Vault
    And the video station is this
    1R07ezQ.jpg
    And could you add one off these
    jsUPian.jpg
    @Cavapoo_King No problem! Thanks for clarifying :)
    Your welcome
    @Cavapoo_King The build is finished, I will post some screen shots and put gallery link in my build showcase and link you in. I really hope you like what I have built for you (fingers crossed!) x :)
    If you get bored and no one else asked for a build could you build a restaurant please, for the 50×40 lot in the poorer del sol vally neighbourhood :smile: