Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Feedback Thread - come share yours

Comments

• mcorralmcorral Posts: 512 Member
    Mar05 wrote: »
    So I love the game, but one suggestion (Lilsimsie’s idea) is that you could be able to name cowplants. I think that that is a great idea, especially since some people kinda connection with their cowplants like with the sims. You can already name a lot of things, but not cowplants yet. They aren’t like any normal plant either, so maybe you could think about it?

I'm sorry. I'm talking from my deepest and sincere respect, but... do you really want that having all these bugs in the game that haven't been fixed yet, some of them months old? Not to mention the last EP...
  • CherieBitsCherieBits Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm a wee bit late to the party, I've only just recently downloaded the sims 4. But there is one suggestion that I would love to see eventually... Basements that are like... half basements. Where theyre partially above ground, partially below ground. I have so many ideas for houses (based off of real life houses) that I can't really have come to fruition due to the lack of partial basements. <3
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    edited July 2020
    We have a basic dance, but nothing that makes it exciting.

There was something in the expansion packs... a dancefloor where you can "Dance off"...

Yes, "get together".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNc1JdvSc-g

You can also do a group dance, like line dancing... lots of fun! :)
  • M3roosM3roos Posts: 1 New Member
    Very small suggestion:

If you have seasons and spa day, couples/good friends should be able to massage feet if one person is sitting in the kiddie pool that comes with seasons. What gave me this idea is I noticed while my sim was lounging in the kiddie pool, she had her foot up on the edge of the pool.
  • Wild_about_Sims07734Wild_about_Sims07734 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been playing the Sims 4 a long time and really enjoy creating different characters and creating and designing their homes, there is always something to discover even without the expansion packs. I thought it would be really cool to have a Sims version of The Lost World which you could explore and find dinosaurs, new plants maybe native Sims and maybe it could have quests. There could be even an option for special underground homes. I would like to be able to follow my Sims to work in the crime and secret agent careers and just for fun have build items like a drawbridge (one of my Sims lives in a castle type building).
  • BekahSimpembaBekahSimpemba Posts: 2 New Member
    I really wish there were more ways to bond with members of the family at all ages. It really stinks that your toddler/children sims cant interact with babies a lot.

Also wish there was a way for musically inclined and talented sims to bond through music i.e. duets with one or multiple instruments. The only way I can do this is by trying to time them perfectly on separate instruments for the same song and no bond or relationship is improved.

It would be cool to have sims be able to bond over similar hobby interests and be able to do them together.
  • BekahSimpembaBekahSimpemba Posts: 2 New Member
    We should also be able to recover a lets just be friends or break up if their friendship level is still high. There might be lingering feelings of love there that could respark the romantic relationship. I dislike that once you decide to end a relationship its done for good and you have to work impossibly hard to even recover from the negative moodlets or get the other sim to accept romantic moves again.
  • Nathanjj09Nathanjj09 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, it's Nathan. I really think we should have these in The Sims 4:

1. We need a vehicle pack or as a base game update.

2. firemen/women ride in a firetruck.

3. garbage men/woman come by to pick up trash once every week. maybe they can ride in a garbage truck.

4. a pack for teens ( Preferably a stuff pack.).

5. Obviously i want a generations and supernatural pack.

6. robbers and cops. (Configurable)

7. Sims can get sick in get to work and seasons.

8. birds in my first pet stuff.

9. more little features in sims 2 and 3.

10. a carnival pack

11. ninjas

12. favorites and horoscopes.

13. seasons world.

14. the ability to create new worlds. design a town with roads, decor, neighborhoods, and even the name.

15. open worlds option. and an open neighborhood option. and it can be configurable so people with better devices can turn on open worlds, people with average devises can do open neighborhoods, and ones with rubbish devises can turn this off.

16. fears

Lastly, 17. the sky gaze death.

BTW, i absolutely LOVE the sims 4. i really hope sims 5 is a myth. 100/10. <3
  • rccklahorst666rccklahorst666 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to see farming and having more animals especially since Sims 4 has a vet when buying the expansion pack for Cats and Dogs. There should be cows, pigs, horses, chickens, sheep and so on. Just like sims 3 we should be able to train horses, but also train dogs to be able to work with sheep and also do fair shows.
  • RebekahroseRebekahrose Posts: 1 New Member
    Pocket doors would be great. Seems like a simple enough thing to throw in with a future update :)
  • mythicalwizardmythicalwizard Posts: 1 New Member
    I've created a character who is going to be a professional farmer. She's living in a tiny home on a huge lot of land and farming her little head off. I would like the option to be able to open my own fruit and veggie stand and sell my produce. We already have a fruit stand for NPC use, can we have one for playable Sim use?
  • honibee210honibee210 Posts: 3 New Member
    I miss cars! And I would love to see a confidence emotion book.
  • Nora212Nora212 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be nice, if teens had more things we could see them do as far as events. I would like to see them go to their actual high school or grade school and if they could have a prom and homecoming events. It would be more fun for to see them have interactions like take pictures with their date, slow dance, and etc you would see at a prom and homecoming dance. It would also be great if we could see them graduate their high school and for the parents to be there. Would love to see this as an add on or a pack, since it was available for the sims 3 generations. But for it to have way better graphics and better prom dresses and suits for the teens to wear.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/456NAVC.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5KLQLIr.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KajYm7j.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nJrKcLD.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZWBpOLw.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/NjLZCxI.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/neT2o70.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ORVGtoX.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oAjHIWy.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ArwXQHk.jpg[/img]
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    honibee210 wrote: »
    I miss cars! And I would love to see a confidence emotion book.
    I believe there will be no cars in the future, its been now 6 years and still no real car. At least we got some vehicles, likes kanoes, bike and jet skies. But well yeah would be great seeing more. But well its been years not that important anymore.

• RavenPottsRavenPotts Posts: 1 New Member
    The sims 4 is supposed to be a life simulator so i think it would be amazing if we could have crutches and wheelchairs in the game
  • Georgiasimmer2711Georgiasimmer2711 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi!
    I dont know what to make a suggestion on the forum but I'll send it here if you see it.
    I have a great idea for a pack, there may be other people who think of the same idea but...

An expansion pack for pandemics. So in the sims if you don't practice good hygiene you can contract diseases and viruses and if you continue to avoid hygiene and hang out with friends, it can lead to a pandemic. Then the sims have to quarantine and sometimes in quarantine if they don't get enough outside time they can go a little crazy! Also, if sims have a high enough logic they can create a cure in a lab or something like that!
    It would be so fun!
    Just an idea though
    Thankyou! 😊
  • Gudetama08Gudetama08 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be cool if you add martial arts pack for the game and add bird into Small Pets pack
  • NolaQueen90NolaQueen90 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi everyone! Very late to THIS particular party but some features I would love to see on all platforms are :

1.) BRING COLOR WHEEL/ SLIDER BACK!!! 50% of the reason I play this game is to decorate & personalize my home & sims, the color wheel/slider feature in The Sims 3 allowed so much more creativity than the pre-made swatches we currently have in The Sims 4 & It was the BEST feature ever made in the history of The Sims, in my opinion.

2.) CARS! :...I think almost everyone wants drive-able cars back..

3.) More baby/toddler stuff would be cool...like a baby changing table that toddlers and babies could get their diapers changed on, diapers, plastic and cloth ( like an actual pack of diapers to place in the child's room, on tables, dressers, floor...whatever, wherever ) babies can have little baby gyms that go on the floor and cute little baby swings, instead of ALWAYS being restricted to the crib...baby CLOTHES and more clothes for toddler boys would be nice too...rattles, pacifiers...having a baby is boring in the game...make it FUN!

4.) HAIRSTYLES : There's a particular island hairstyle I would LOVE to see a variation of WITHOUT the dang flower headdress...I'd love to be able to change the color of the accessories on the hairstyles that have accessories, some new long hairstyles for women, more ethnic male hairstyles and more toddler/child hairstyles for both genders would be great, ponytails ( low, mid, high ), braids ( long, short, straight back, boxer braids etc. ), single buns, double high buns, long curls, pigtails.... Just create a whole pack dedicated to hairstyles, I'd definitely buy it.

5.) NAILS: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. How can you have makeup, without nails!? Colors, lengths, shapes...omg the possibilities could be endless! A beauty salon available to visit ( and possibly own ) would be a welcomed addition!! We have a styling station and beauty vanities already...but who wouldn't love sending their sims to the beauty salon for a mani/pedi and hair pampering? And the nail color being VISIBLE would be cool..

6.) SECTIONAL COUCHES : I currently have the "sit on me now" couch from the Moschino stuff pack, I take two of those and the matching arm chair ( the one armed wonder ) and fit them together ( by using size change ) and call that a sectional...I personally don't like this sofa and arm chair set, but that's the only way I'm going to get a black leather sectional couch that looks remotely like an actual sectional...MORE MODULAR FURNITURE!

7.) BETTER TODDLER ROOM FURNITURE AND DECOR : I dislike the current themes we are restricted to. There's so much more that could be added to improve this, there could be a ballerina theme ( ballet shoe decals, tutu lamp or ballerina lamp, ballerina silhouette decals, tiara decal etc. ), a space theme ( with cute little wall stars, a rocket decal, planet decals etc. or all of these could be framed ) just to name two, furniture and beds are limited and lacking in my opinion.

There's plenty more...but those are most important to me...
  • ActynActyn Posts: 2 New Member
    Sectional sofa! This is exactly why i am here. It could be done in the same way as the kitchen counters with corners, ends and middle!!
    And also windows allowed on the stairs!
  • ActynActyn Posts: 2 New Member
    And also, items edit with patterns colours etc, like in sims 3!!!
  • NolaQueen90NolaQueen90 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Actyn said:
    > Sectional sofa! This is exactly why i am here. It could be done in the same way as the kitchen counters with corners, ends and middle!!
    > And also windows allowed on the stairs!

YES!!!!
  • Jazzie_1212_0Jazzie_1212_0 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have an idea for a game pack: It's where you have an occult sim but they can train to shape shift into animals and different animals can do different things.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Actyn wrote: »
    Sectional sofa! This is exactly why i am here. It could be done in the same way as the kitchen counters with corners, ends and middle!!
    And also windows allowed on the stairs!

We got part of the sectional sofa too. I expect they ran out of time for the corner bits! :D
  • Jazzie_1212_0Jazzie_1212_0 Posts: 2 New Member
    There could be a pack for Olympics. If you have a sporty sim they could enter into the Olympics.
  • Cookie246Cookie246 Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay, hear me out. What if there was an option for risky woohoo? But just like other packs you have the ability to disable it. So like if you want to play with a woohoo risk then you can enable it and choose the risk percentage. But if you don't want the risk you can disable it. That would be pretty cool... I mean since xbox and ps can't have mods and all...