Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[old] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July 2020 Nifty Knitting Patch

Comments

• StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    edited July 2020
    Once again, thanks for topics like these! <3B)

EDIT: Oh! Almost forgot, @luthienrising ...
    Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch
    That first part of the first post erroneously says this is for Eco Lifestyle's Patch.
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited July 2020
    Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • Deaderpool: MC Command Center

Thanks @PearLady :)@PandaSpirit Head over to that thread or to the MCCC Discord server for support. Something in your setup must be not working.

Thanks @StarryMight ! There's always *something* I miss in copy-pasting :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited July 2020
    Updated Mods
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Marquillotuca89: No more cool-down period between sure sales
    • SimRealist: all mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    If I read things correctly, Civic Policy Tweaks is obsolete. But what about Eco Lifestyle Interactions Fixes?
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    that might still be needed my sims had 24 clay cubes in their inventory.
  • SasykatSasykat Posts: 2 New Member
    I've been having issues with this update? I've noticed the thing on the front door where you have to put it as "no trespassing" and I did that. But now sims will come into my house and take anything they want. And my sims don't even have moodlets like it didn't even happen. I'm so confused and I have no idea how to fix it. I can't seem to find the issue anywhere else.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Sasykat wrote: »
    I've been having issues with this update? I've noticed the thing on the front door where you have to put it as "no trespassing" and I did that. But now sims will come into my house and take anything they want. And my sims don't even have moodlets like it didn't even happen. I'm so confused and I have no idea how to fix it. I can't seem to find the issue anywhere else.
    You have the NAP “sharing is caring” active in your neighborhood (or one of them), the patch was supposed to fix NAPs from one hood causing issues in others, but some people are still reporting the issue. If you find which area has that NAP active, you can use the cheat “testingcheats true” then shift click the mailbox to repeal it.
  • SasykatSasykat Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Kita5399;c-17585510"][quote="Sasykat;c-17585501"]I've been having issues with this update? I've noticed the thing on the front door where you have to put it as "no trespassing" and I did that. But now sims will come into my house and take anything they want. And my sims don't even have moodlets like it didn't even happen. I'm so confused and I have no idea how to fix it. I can't seem to find the issue anywhere else.[/quote]
    You have the NAP “sharing is caring” active in your neighborhood (or one of them), the patch was supposed to fix NAPs from one hood causing issues in others, but some people are still reporting the issue. If you find which area has that NAP active, you can use the cheat “testingcheats true” then shift click the mailbox to repeal it.
    [/quote]

I did as you said on my mailbox but all it says is "rest object(debug)" "set as head" "instant repeal Neighborhood action plan( cheat) "Alter needs" "ultilies" " give sim influence"
    Kita5399 wrote: »

I did as you said on my mailbox but all it says is "rest object(debug)" "set as head" "instant repeal Neighborhood action plan( cheat) "Alter needs" "ultilies" " give sim influence"
    Click “instant repeal Neighborhood action plan( cheat) " and it will let you chose the one you want to repeal, keep in mind it might be in a different neighborhood than the one you live in that has it. You may need to load other houses in order to find it, as you can only repeal in the hood you live in.
    It wasn't in the patch notes, but does anyone know if the child skills bug has been fixed?
  • jessica925jessica925 Posts: 33 Member
    @DarkAudit I don't think so as the bug report is still open and I played with a child sim today who has maxed all child skills but still isn't learning the video gaming skill (I find it's a bit hit and miss and varies per child/save).
    jessica925 wrote: »
    @DarkAudit I don't think so as the bug report is still open and I played with a child sim today who has maxed all child skills but still isn't learning the video gaming skill (I find it's a bit hit and miss and varies per child/save).

That doesn't bode well for children learning the knitting skill once the pack hits. Unless knitting is separate from Creative.
    @bandit5 Re. the civic policy cube issue, the patch won't have been able to remove cubes a Sim already had. That's been consistent with inventory-issue patching.

Updated Mods
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • KiaraSims: all mods
  • ScaperClaudiaScaperClaudia Posts: 102 Member
    Hi! Claudiasharon's mod report and updated mods (including CC Wrench) here: https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/post/624536722655641600/no-cc-wrench-in-cas
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Hi @luthienrising and once more many thanks for flying unto the breach to carry out your impossible mission! :smile:

I can confirm that on cursory testing, all my mods are working just fine.

Thanks again, stay safe and well! :smiley:
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
    edited July 2020
    Thanks @ScaperClaudia ! Thanks, @aldavor !

Broken
    • Stacking Symptoms (NatetheL0ser)

Updated
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • aldavor: all mods
    • claudiasharon: all mods not above
    • NatetheL0ser: all mods not above
  • StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    Thanks @StarryMight ! There's always *something* I miss in copy-pasting :D
    It's cool, and you're welcome! :)

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • LumpinouLumpinou Posts: 29 Member
    I fixed the new error with my Psychic Sims! mod (the Love Spell that didn't give love points anymore). So by now, all my mods are perfectly fine with the patch.
  • Nightingale21Nightingale21 Posts: 3 New Member
    Kutto's Traits are updated now: https://modthesims.info/member.php?u=469031
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @Nightingale21 those were only updated for the previous patch not the this patch
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2020
    The new update to UI Cheats Extension means I cannot do 'cheat emotion intensity'. Tried it through the debug route and using MCC.

Edit: Ignore me it's working fine now.
  • Surreal_Sims0Surreal_Sims0 Posts: 3 New Member
    Anyone know if MC Command Center has been updated?
    edited July 2020
    Anyone know if MC Command Center has been updated?
    It’s on page 1 of this thread, reported as working fine no update needed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top