Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting Patch Surprise

12346...Next

Comments

• TahluaTahlua Posts: 20 Member
    it must be cas.unlockbytag SP17 :)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Why is the update 4GB

Mine was about 300 mb...

I think the 4gb it's preparing the base game for the update (although mine was around 6gb)...
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've grown a few cowplants but sell them. They're easy to look after but I don't want to risk a sim I've invested in to be eaten! Doesn't help that sims autonomously play with them every five minutes.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I've grown a few cowplants but sell them. They're easy to look after but I don't want to risk a sim I've invested in to be eaten! Doesn't help that sims autonomously play with them every five minutes.

Do they eat pets?
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    They did say it was a small update.

You could name a bike and a meat wall but not the cow plant. It’s a small and easy fix.

The subtler saucer will personally save me a lot of time since I use it for recessed lighting all the time.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2020
    adele_kat wrote: »
    After that you can't tell they don't listen to the players...

They absolutely listen to... the game changers.

Duh! When players complained about that ball pit the devs were all “but but.. polygons, performance, ART.STYLE.”, but when James Turner complained we got an improved version and an explanation about how sometimes things can fall thru the cracks. Lol congrats on finally figuring it out tho!
    Yeah pretty much how it works. I did want ability to name the cowplant too because I love Little Shop of Horrors movie and play. I want to name it Audrey II. I know some Gurus were upset about the ballpit requests and I didn't think it was an unrealistic request compared to gameplay ones. Then again Sims 4 is kind of famous for making round things not look so round or 3D, so I wasn't shocked by the original design.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »

Do they eat pets?

No.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member

Duh! When players complained about that ball pit the devs were all “but but.. polygons, performance, ART.STYLE.”, but when James Turner complained we got an improved version and an explanation about how sometimes things can fall thru the cracks. Lol congrats on finally figuring it out tho!
    Really? Source, please? I almost wanna start compiling a list of all the questionable things in the Sims 4's history.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    Not sure about the guru explanation but here's James' video.

https://youtu.be/WGNq2iGb-o8
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    @simgirl1010 , lol thanks for posting that, that video is hilarious :D:D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I wasn't playing sims 4 at the time but heard about the controversy the ball pit caused lol. Even if they added naming the cowplants becasue of a game changer, the smaller light was something many others have been wanting, so...
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don't know why, but I was expecting something a little more interesting than naming a cow plant... oh well, glad whoever wanted it, got it.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    Gordy wrote: »

Really? Source, please? I almost wanna start compiling a list of all the questionable things in the Sims 4's history.

This is years ago. It was graham who made the comment to players since he used to head the stuff pack team. I’m positive it would be from this website though, I don’t have time to search for it.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Mabey they will add a new trait

@Cavapoo_King that made me laugh, and I usually don't click the spoiler
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • OrangeSodaSINOrangeSodaSIN Posts: 58 Member
    AphoticLee wrote: »
    I don't know why, but I was expecting something a little more interesting than naming a cow plant... oh well, glad whoever wanted it, got it.

lilsimsie did.