Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want from Sims 5?

MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
I know it may be too early to even speculate Sims 5 but
Is there anyway possible for the Sims 5 to be heavily in depth on all gaming platforms.

I don’t have the ps4, probably won’t buy the ps5 unless.
But to be honest. If the sims had as much content on other gaming platforms as it did on computers.
I would definitely prefer that.
I request this idea because there are just so many potential security risks when it comes to the common PC

Comments

• Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Security risks can be avoided if you have a really good anti-virus program,and if you keep that program updated frequently.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Irishbrwnie4Irishbrwnie4 Posts: 32 Member
    I want sims 3 with smarter sims 4 sims. I want to explore the benefits of careers and business ownership of sims 4 but expanded. I want the open interactive world of sims 3. I want the animals of sims 3. I would like farming to be introduced. I would like aliens to be scarier and play a more interesting role. I would like inclusiveness in creation and respect for the eco-world, but I don't want it in stuff and expansion packs. I would like the humor and light fun back into the sims.
  • coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sims 2 level social depth and ai.

Return of personality points, though not limited in the way that they are in the sims 2, i.e. super sims and total train wreck sims are possible. Alternatively traits that strongly affect a sims behaviour, with more starting traits.

A mood system that is deeper and harder to game. For example a buffs or debuffs could be stronger and degrade over time, while passive environmental ones don't but are not as strong. So perfectionist sim that has just crafted something of excellent quality might get a 60 point confident buff added to a static 20 point happy buff for a nicely decorated environment. If a sim has debuffs which are less than their positive buffs, they are just fine, so the current mechanism of doing activities and socials to remove the debuff quicker come into play more often.

Open neighbourhood. An expansion pack could come with a 10 lot neighbourhood and a 6 lot neighbourhood. A game pack could have 6 lots in a single neighbourhood The option to turn off unplayed lots to cater to those with low powered machines.

Story progression.

Memories system.

interactions with family, friends and enemies to have more weight than ones with total strangers or people the sim does not know well.
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    There are many things I want but Overall the 2 things that jump out at me: (And yes I'm an old timer)

1) The number one thing I want - I want to easily be able to put all or any sims I want all in one neighborhood, and easily switch between the lots/ families without spending 4 hours googling the difference between save/ save as/ neighborhood manager and Still not have a clear picture of it!!

2) I want the game to be more "adult". Now hear me out , it's not necessarily what you think. I want the sims to Look more realistic (but without having to spend many days just figuring out every intricate detail of a too complicated CAS). I want them to have different facial expressions, for instance not the same smile on every single sim. I want it to have the feel of realism for every age group NOT that it was created to cater to very young people only.

I guess I don't care for story progression/ neighborhood progression. I don't want the game to "cull" sims, not from the neighborhood, nor my relationship panel. I want to have control over what goes on in that regard WithOut having to resort to downloading outside hacks and mods, OR having to figure out a convoluted thing I have to do every time I start the game (for instance turn all their aging off in neighborhood manager).
  • chons95chons95 Posts: 51 Member
    Open neighborhoods, BB like ts4 with the addition of split levels and some other objects that we don't have yet. I don't want the colour wheel as in ts3 because to me it sometimes turned out tacky and was kind of limited but I'd be fine with an improved version or swatches for different layers.

A mix of ts2 and ts3 for personality with personality points on basic aspects (new thing: they may vary with gameplay) + traits fixed in cas that add personality; also likes, dislikes and astrology that affect relationships.

For CAS a well done colour wheel or more swatches but most importantly LAYERS. I want to be able to put on or off a scsrf, if I'm using a translucent top and put on a bra first I want it to show, jackets and so on.

For gameplay, I mainly want wishes and fears back, memories, non equal relationships sim A can like sim B more than sim B likes sim A(I know it has a name but I don't remember it, second language struggles), have crushes and so on. Smarter sims, not only autonomy wise but also learning from repetition.

Skills: increase skills by going to school, university and work. Having certain skills be "unlockable" with age or by maxing up a previous like with kids and toddlers.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Everything in my sig. Deep personalities, attraction system, memoried, consequences, sim lore, customization. No shallow sims. And i want the story album back!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • SkycicleSkycicle Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love for there to be a mobile add-on or app where you could use create a sim and save it to your library to use later on your PC or Console! There are so many times I've been out and about and am inspired but can't do anything about it!
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    edited July 2020
    Want I want from Sims 5:

The multi-purpose lots from Sims 1-3

The only rabbit holes hat should be in Sims 5 are the work/school rabbit holes.

Sims 5 should not have any annoying childish stuff like musical farts,angry poops,peeing like a champion,talking toilets,etc. Sim s 5 should be a more mature game,like Sims 1-3 were.

The horoscope system from Sims 1

The likes/dislikes from Sims 2

The favorites system from Sims 3

Home-schooling

Create-a-World,Create-a-Style and a color wheel.

Cars should be in the base game.

The Sims 5 base game should include these things: Pets,seasons,pools,and toddlers. The base game should also have different kinds of lots(arcades,laundromats,diners,convieience stores,apartments,etc).

Sims 5 should also allow you to build and customize your apartments anyway you want,and those apartmens can be placed anywhere in the Sims 5 world.

Speaking of pets,Sims 5 should have cats,dogs,birds,rodents,reptiles and farm animals as pets. We should be able to conrol our pets,like in Sims 3.

No more pointless deco buildings or large amounts of wasted space in the base game or any EPs. The amount of wasted space and pointless deco buildings n every Sims 4 world is just ridiculous!

Bring back El Bandito Raccoon and Claire the Bear from Sims 1. No more having Sims in animal costumes that look like they were cheaply made.

More musical instruments in the base game,please. We need drums,pianos,banjos,trumpets,differen kinds of electric guitars,etc.

We need to have the strong elders from Sims 2 and 3 back! No more having Sims 4-type elders who are ready to drop dead from ANY exercise.

Create-a-Sim: Sims should have Sims 4 type graphics with Sims 2/3 type sliders;Sims also should have 5 traits and act like the sims from Sims 1-3. The Sims in Sims 4 are so shallow and don't even pay attetnion to their traits.

Sims 5 should have things for all age groups to do. No more paying attention to just young adults!

Sims 5 should have a variety of new and different venues for every new EP that's released. No plunking bars/gyms/libraries into every new EP that's released-it just makes the game REALLY boring.

here should be a least 15-20 lots in each new Sims 5 word that's released.No more deco buildings,and no more large amounts of wasted space.Also,Sims 5 should NOT have every new world plunked down by the ocean-not every new town has to be a coastal town,you know.

Sims should stay put where I leave them,just like they did in Sims 1-3. I'm Sims 4,I was ALWAYS having to go running after my Sims because they can't seem to stay put at home. It's VERY annoying ,especially when your Sim is late for work,and you have go running from Willow Creek just to get your Sim who's all the way at some lot in Sulani.

Post edited by Lady_Ballora on
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Open world or open neighborhoods, I‘m sick and tired of those loading screens when visiting your neighbor next door. It breaks the immersion.

Also I would like the worlds to be feeling more alive in Sims 5. In Sims 3, your neighbors had routines they went after, e.g. like going to work, checking the mailbox, meeting at other neighbors houses or simply going out to town. It felt like the outside world was moving on, even when you stayed at home. And that was amazing!

Hope they bring that back in Sims 5.
    a256aFi.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Paralives only.