Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAUGHT ON CANDID CAMERA (cycle 2)- Scores are up for Finals!

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Okay, thanks, @divanthesimmer

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Okay, thanks, @divanthesimmer

You're welcome! :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    Great guys! Looking forward to being part of the judging panel! I’m excited to see what you all come up with :smiley:
    Great guys! Looking forward to being part of the judging panel! I’m excited to see what you all come up with :smiley:

Thank you! :)
    phULnBI.png
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    edited July 2020
    Application: Jillian West (not a simself)
    [img][/img]2x9tWhc.png
    7FeES52.png
    Jillian looks terrific, @MenaBuchner. Well done

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    @WhatCobblers that is absolutely fine, you can use as much or a little or no CC being all in-game shots.

The application shots are purely for the end certificates as exampled on page 1, so yes you can use any Sims of any age or gender that suit the scenario.

However, I would prefer that it were normal Sims, not vampires, aliens or any other type of fantasy Sim in this one, being a candid shot of everyday Sim scenarios unless specified otherwise for a specific scenario.

I am happy you are joining and can't wait to see what you do, welcome. :)

Awwwww, I was hoping to use my occult Sims!
    Sorry, I'm a little confused now as to what is meant by 'everyday sim scenarios' in the criteria as fantasy and occults are part of my everyday gameplay (most of the played population in my game are occults) Mine do live very human lives most of the time! 😁

Would you accept an occult with a 'normal' looking human form or a human with alternative skin (purple, green, etc)?
    edited July 2020
    @WhatCobblers

Yes, that could be alright as long as they aren't vampires, or mermaids, aliens or another type of occult as this comp is about interpreting a scenario I write up and include the details in the brief. I may throw one in there that includes one of these later in the comp as that could make it interesting. It's just that I need to respect everyone's ideas and beliefs and there are some that may not like to participate if there are things in there that they may not like to be part of. Hope you understand :smiley:

Go back and have a look at the link on page 1 that leads you to the first cycle of this game and you will see the type of scenarios that will be included. Of course, they will be different because there are so many different packs and expansions that have come out since the last cycle and let me know if you would still like to be a participant in this comp. :)

edited July 2020
    Well, pepes we have 6 or 7 contestants now so I will put up the first scenario soon and we can begin. If you haven't put in your applications as yet, if you can have them in by the due date of the first scenario that will be fine. Just want them for the contestant wall to show who is in the comp. If you know anyone else that may like to give this a go, please let them know as we can still have more being at the beginning of this comp.

@MyFavoritedesign @divanthesimmer @Melusine377 @abelhinha35 @MenaBuchner @SarahLou372
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    @WhatCobblers

Yes, that could be alright as long as they aren't vampires, or mermaids, aliens or another type of occult as this comp is about interpreting a scenario I write up and include the details in the brief. I may throw one in there that includes one of these later in the comp as that could make it interesting. It's just that I need to respect everyone's ideas and beliefs and there are some that may not like to participate if there are things in there that they may not like to be part of. Hope you understand :smiley:

Go back and have a look at the link on page 1 that leads you to the first cycle of this game and you will see the type of scenarios that will be included. Of course, they will be different because there are so many different packs and expansions that have come out since the last cycle and let me know if you would still like to be a participant in this comp. :)

Ah, okay, I see now. Having looked in more detail at the scenarios I'm afraid this isn't the competition for me after all. Really sorry to drop out, it is a great idea for a competition and I wish everyone best of luck! 🙂
    No problems, @WhatCobblers I'm sure other comps will come up. Thanks for letting me know. :)

edited July 2020
    @CazzTregurtha @Spudders_86

Caz and Spudders, can I have your judge shots whenever you have time to put them up as I'd like to have a judging panel so the contestants can see who is judging them. They don't need to be simselves, just a shot of any sim you choose to use as a judge avatar. See Applications section on page 1. Only need a waist-up shot on transparent and what you would like to be called as judges.

I also made a PM with us all in there which we can use for scoring and communication. <3

edited July 2020
    Okay people, the first mock scenario is up on page 1 under "Scenarios" with the due date if you would like to get started. For those of you who haven't added their applications as yet, that is okay, you have until the due date of this first mock round to get them in. If you know of anyone else, who would like to join, let them know.

See how you go, and don't forget to ask questions of the judges or your fellow players if you are unsure about anything! Don't be shy!

**Let me know please, when you have seen the scenario, thanks**

@MyFavoritedesign @divanthesimmer @MenaBuchner @abelhinha35 @Melusine377 @SarahLou372

Judges:
    @CazzTregurtha
    @Spudders_86

• SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member

TTPVsWG.png

Model: Mary-Anne
    rJnFGzj.png
    gsbFyJH.png

Packs I Don't Have:
    Expansion Packs: Eco Lifestyle

Game Packs: None except Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood

Stuff Packs: None except Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, and Cool Kitchen Stuff
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
    edited July 2020
    Yay, you are joining us, welcome, @schmoloop <3 Mary-Ann is so cute and lovely. <3

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited July 2020
    Oh my gosh @Schmoloop, I have also created a redhead sim with freckles too. I will be posting her later today. :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Am I too late? ;)@Jendowoz0612
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    edited July 2020
    I finished the scenario!

4fjP4pq.png
    Post edited by Schmoloop on
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
    edited July 2020
    No, @aussiekarima you are most welcome to join us. <3

Wow, that was quick, @Schmoloop, well done. :o

@Jendowoz0612 I've seen the scenario. Might submit later today! :)
    phULnBI.png
    edited July 2020
    Ok, but there is plenty of time, @divanthesimmer :)

edited July 2020
    My entry:

J6lUbkU.png

Backstory: After the recent death of his wife, fishing with his dog and best friend, Goldie, is the only thing making Earl happy. He's a local fisherman from Brindleton Bay and most of the produce there is caught by him.

I also submitted them to the Gallery, if anyone's interested: Local Fisherman
    phULnBI.png
    It's a great shot and a nice caption, @divanthesimmer :)

edited July 2020
    You don't need to put the entries in spoilers, pepes. Leave them there for all to see, be proud of your work. <3

It's a great shot and a nice caption, @divanthesimmer :)

Thank you! <3
    phULnBI.png