Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can someone with a baby in game please help me?

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
The newest patch broke my baby outfits. I was trying to fix it, but for now until sims 4 studio is updated I am unable too. I did however notice something. If you go into build mode to change the color of the crib as you click on the crib to change the color then the baby changes into a diaper only, also the color of the crib never changes. Could someone that does NOT have my baby outfits see if its like that for them too ;)

It looks like this in game, I am clicking on the middle crib
RX68YvP.png

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I completely deleted my ea folder so a whole new game loaded up. The crib color changes now, but the babies still appear in diapers when looking at colors as well as babies now wear diapers in the gallery pictures. Not sure if that is intentional though ;)
  • PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm in the game, I have a baby, I went to build mode to change the color of the crib with the baby in it & the baby did change to a diaper & when I selected the crib to change the color, it doesn't change. I can select the color, but, it doesn't show up on the crib. My guess is you can't change the color of the crib with the baby in it.

Edit: I had the dad take out the baby, I went to build mode, & I was able to change the color of the crib. So, I'm guessing you can't change the color of the crib with the baby in it. I don't have any baby mods or baby outfits in my game.

Post edited by PrfctAngl673 on
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I'm in the game, I have a baby, I went to build mode to change the color of the crib with the baby in it & the baby did change to a diaper & when I selected the crib to change the color, it doesn't change. I can select the color, but, it doesn't show up on the crib. My guess is you can't change the color of the crib with the baby in it.

Edit: I had the dad take out the baby, I went to build mode, & I was able to change the color of the crib. So, I'm guessing you can't change the color of the crib with the baby in it. I don't have any baby mods or baby outfits in my game.

Thank you very much for helping me :) I appreciate it very much, happy simming ;)
  • PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    You're welcome! Glad to help! Happy simming to you too!