Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I kinda thought my nouns were more straightfoward though 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Also, I just realised DeKay described the nose of Keyen's Sim as a beak :joy:
    Banner.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Also, I just realised DeKay described the nose of Keyen's Sim as a beak :joy:

LOL LOL LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I like how Caro's one noun is "eyes". XD Like what is that supposed to describe? 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I like how Caro's one noun is "eyes". XD Like what is that supposed to describe? 😂

Ooof :joy:
    Banner.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Anyone want to make suggestions for the next one? How about share a song inspired by the sim, then a sim inspired by the song? Maybe that would be too general, I don't know.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Comment 5 foods that the sim reminds you of 👀
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    How about sharing a picture of a person from google that looks exactly like the sim?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

These are all good ideas. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    How about sharing a picture of a person from google that looks exactly like the sim?

I like this idea
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

yah this one is rly good
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member

Lol it was more like the noun before was supposed to describe the eyes
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I dunno, I sense that there is not a lot of risk for accidental miscommunication with this. I'd rather like this idea:
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Comment 5 foods that the sim reminds you of 👀

It's much more creative and out of the box in my opinion. It could get crazy and that is good. :3
    Banner.png
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member

I agree with Vul. And the problem with this one is also that if the sim doesn't look any person you know, how are you going to find a photo of a person who does? Well, here might maybe happen some interesting miscommunication, but might also be too hard then.

But wow, cool results! And good to see I wasn't the only one who didn't categorize their nouns :D Nevertheless, people could interpret them pretty well!
    edited July 2020
    Well, I don't know how helpful describing the sim with foods lol. I mean I don't know what sim to make if someone said "Hamburger, Bacon, Pizza, Egg, Sausage" to me, but that's just me I guess. At least with a picture from google that slightly resembles the sim, it could be helpful. Idk.

I'm fine with what the majority wants.

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    How about a good old google translate?
    That's always fun xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Haha I haven't even tried that one, that could be fun! :DD
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    That's always fun xD

The best thing about this one is reading all the wacky translation at the end of the round. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    That's always fun xD

The best thing about this one is reading all the wacky translation at the end of the round. XD

Especially if people also save their original texts and send both that and the translation to Kelvin at the end of the round :joy:
    Banner.png
    Well, I don't know how helpful describing the sim with foods lol. I mean I don't know what sim to make if someone said "Hamburger, Bacon, Pizza, Egg, Sausage" to me, but that's just me I guess. At least with a picture from google that slightly resembles the sim, it could be helpful. Idk.

I'm fine with what the majority wants.

Bacon could be a hint that the Sim might have a scar on their face. Egg could mean that the Sim might have yellow eyes. Or something like spaghetti could be an indication of long blond hair. And a food item like cherry could refer to lips(tick). :)

And it'd also make a difference whether I'd receive a list with mostly snacks, a list with mostly fruits, or a list with mostly energy foods.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited July 2020
    Haha, I was just thinking about Iceman's suggestion and reckoned we'd probably feature a number of peaches this game. They are simply symbolic. :joy:

All suggestions are great, you guys can keep on brainstorming on what kind of format we should adopt and maybe yous can vote on it afterwards? :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    That's always fun xD

LMFAOOO i remember what i submitted back then and i had to bypass the censor :joy: i second this

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited July 2020
    Ah, I think we'll settle down with another round of good 'ole google translate then.

Sign-up for Round 20 is officially open now. :star:

For those who are not familiar with how this round is played:

First of all, you will need to write your original description in English. Please keep this original description but do not directly send it to the person after you.

Secondly, put it through google translate to have it (horribly) translated into any foreign language of your choice.

Next, with the result you obtained, simply translate it into another foreign language, so on and so forth.

You may repeat the above steps for as many times as you like. But once you decided enough is enough or when your translation is already flipped up enough by google translate, translate the text back to English and pass it on to the player who is after you.

ETA: Here is a played example of a previous round with this setup. https://simsequence.weebly.com/13sf.html
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Me please! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    Meeee!
    FwDXXd5.gif