Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @CathyTea Happy Birthday! Many happy returns and have a rockin' celebration with your fam!

I was away from the forums for the entirety of yesterday. Hopefully I still managed to catch you before it's 'tomorrow' for you. Already 24 here. :astonished:

i posted it last night but her birthday is today the 23. i wanted to give everyone a chance to post messages which can be difficult with timezones.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I wasn't xD I set up the grave and some awnings because I THOUGHT they would help the vampires not burn in the sun. (I was wrong) Clicked play and a sim went over and started repairing a stereo and got electrocuted and it scared the crap out of me.

Didn't feel like burying the son and the dad at the same time.
    Shadami wrote: »
    I wasn't xD I set up the grave and some awnings because I THOUGHT they would help the vampires not burn in the sun. (I was wrong) Clicked play and a sim went over and started repairing a stereo and got electrocuted and it scared the 🌺🌺🌺🌺 out of me.

i don't think it was the benders but once a mom drowned in a pool and her teen daughter jumped in and died right after.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Happy birthday @CathyTea! I wish I had something cool to link to. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I wasn't xD I set up the grave and some awnings because I THOUGHT they would help the vampires not burn in the sun. (I was wrong) Clicked play and a sim went over and started repairing a stereo and got electrocuted and it scared the 🌺🌺🌺🌺 out of me.

i don't think it was the benders but once a mom drowned in a pool and her teen daughter jumped in and died right after.

Oh my God!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 94 ( introducing @friendsfan367 , @EuphorialQueen , @SoulGal7 , and @Karilan )

Anne ( @MadameLee ) hosts a Page Turners club meeting and the members are introduced. Angel tells them about his first book he is writing and they all have their own thoughts.

07-23-20_7-18-40-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @everyone !!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I'm having a great day! It's cool and rainy! I live in Oasis Springs, so it's super wonderful when we get summer storms.

I even saw a beautiful toad in the garden this morning! So lovely!

And... tomorrow I get a ukulele! Super excited!

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, and @friendsfan367 thanks for getting the party started! <3:)<3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

Awww...yeah, I can see not wanting to bury two family members. Surprised the sim didn't just get shocked. That must have been one big jolt of power. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @everyone !!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I'm having a great day! It's cool and rainy! I live in Oasis Springs, so it's super wonderful when we get summer storms.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, and @friendsfan367 thanks for getting the party started! <3:)<3

its the least i could do for the best sis ever. :) glad your enjoying your birthday <3 you.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited July 2020

Hi @CathyTea wished you a happy birthday in PM and thought I'd make it here yesterday and it didn't happen. Sounds like a lovely birthday!

My sister lives on a farm in the country. When there are summer storms, my neice loves to watch the frogs that hop around in the window well. It's rather cute.

A ukelele? How cool! How did that come about? I've only seen one once in real life. I wish there were more instruments in the Sims... like a ukelele would be perfect in Sulani.

Happy (belated) birthday, my friend. All the :heart::heart::heart: to you!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Hi @CathyTea wished you a happy birthday in PM and thought I'd make it here yesterday and it didn't happen. Sounds like a lovely birthday!

My sister lives on a farm in the country. When there are summer storms, my neice loves to watch the frogs that hop around in the window well. It's rather cute.

A ukelele? How cool! How did that come about? I've only seen one once in real life. I wish there were more instruments in the Sims... like a ukelele would be perfect in Sulani.

Happy (belated) birthday, my friend. All the :heart::heart::heart: to you!

i know she saw the pm. i did the party here cause i wanted her to feel the love. :)
    thank you everyone for helping me make cathtea birthday so special. she loved it. and i could not have done it without all of you.

this would be longer but cathtea s the wordy one
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey everybody. Usually I wouldn't be posting a chapter this late at night but I just finished this and I've been pretty excited for this chapter (well, maybe just the last few scenes) to be ready, so I'm posting it now. I have a new update of TDC up, and it's another long one. It can be read here:
    l12Ugw2.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Oh my God!

i had another sim death that was worse. well not worse maybe but i felt so bad for the family. in sims 3 one of the kids was having a birthday when a fire broke out. a sim died and at the end i realized 2 things/ one it was the birthday kids mom who died and two they had terrible friends. when a kid loses their mom you supposed to say i'm sorry not this party was lame.
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    My new blog! I took a couple days to switch from blogger to this new home and I would like to share it! https://simsbabyx.wordpress.com
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Guys, I think I'm just going to end the David Family Legacy. After two months, it's just hard to get back into, plus the chapters all starting to seem alike. I feel like I want to move on and do something new. I might complete the current generation for the Kibos and Yomins (Hidden in Sight).
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Guys, I think I'm just going to end the David Family Legacy. After two months, it's just hard to get back into, plus the chapters all starting to seem alike. I feel like I want to move on and do something new. I might complete the current generation for the Kibos and Yomins (Hidden in Sight).

good luck whatever you decide.

i never have that problem the benders seeem to evolve themselves. my problem is i was going to have lauren be a knitter and now laren is jason. like i said evolving. i told cathtea on wp she seems happier now. then theres alana whos been dead and came back cause after so many i'm dead posts she decieded to marry rylan.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top