Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @swcheppes
    Ok I got a new code and I have online for 8 more days. Let me know when you can come over. :)
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @swcheppes
    Ok I got a new code and I have online for 8 more days. Let me know when you can come over. :)

I am on now! Do you need anything? Maybe I have it 😁
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    My gate is open for friends. The secret beach is behind my house and you’ll need a ladder to access it. You can also shop and explore.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    My gate is open for friends. The secret beach is behind my house and you’ll need a ladder to access it. You can also shop and explore.

Awesome! Thanks! My name in game is LadyStitch
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited July 2020
    i hate roads why can't their be a auto place feature,
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »

Awesome! Thanks! My name in game is LadyStitch

You’re welcome. I’m glad you got the statue. My game just lost connection so my gate is closed now.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    So I came across Genji in his house in his pj's about to go to bed.. I gave him a new shirt he loved and he gave me...his pj's he'd been wearing while apologizng "Sorry I can't give you new stuff only my old handmedowns cuz i can't afford new things until after I won an archery contest" ... and now I feel bad he has no pajamas hahaha

so genjis naked.lol just playing haven't been up that long.

hahaha noooo! He put on the shirt I gave him first!
  • Options

This reminds me, I went to a friend's to see Redd recently and forgot my ladder... another tip if this ever happens to anyone... you can always swim to Redd too haha!
  • Options
    So I came across Genji in his house in his pj's about to go to bed.. I gave him a new shirt he loved and he gave me...his pj's he'd been wearing while apologizng "Sorry I can't give you new stuff only my old handmedowns cuz i can't afford new things until after I won an archery contest" ... and now I feel bad he has no pajamas hahaha

you never said that til now, lol.
  • Options

you never said that til now, lol.

I know lol!!! I wrote that late at night, didn't think to mention it hahah!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Opening my island if anyone wants to come shop. Nothing special happening but I redid a lot of it so come see the changes haha! I might be afk CNN65
  • Options
    i think isabelle is on a mission to make me crazy. theres only so many recipes and she still says use them to decorate my island.
  • Options
    opalnoctemopalnoctem Posts: 16 Member
    It's killing me that I don't have a switch !! I will definitely have to get one...except that...rumor is they're putting out a newer version next year...maybe I should wait, hmmm...
  • Options
    i think isabelle is on a mission to make me crazy. theres only so many recipes and she still says use them to decorate my island.

Really? I've never had her say that and I don't use many recipe items at all haha. I think as long as you decorate you'll get five stars, she's just giving you suggestions how to make the items? Fences help a lot
  • Options
    opalnoctem wrote: »
    It's killing me that I don't have a switch !! I will definitely have to get one...except that...rumor is they're putting out a newer version next year...maybe I should wait, hmmm...

I don't care for myself cuz the game works on what Ihave now and I bought my switch lite ONLY for animal crossing lol! No intention of playing anything else on it hahaha!
  • Options
    lol I'm thinking Coco only pretended to likethe dress I gave her... seeing how quick she changed out of it
  • Options
    Nookazon is so frustrating sometimes. So many people submit offers, but then don't come when I accept it and send them the code. And I feel bad canceling their offer, but I can't wait all day with my gate open.
  • Options
    Someone just scammed me on nookazon :cry: They offered 20 nmt to buy a tv, but only dropped 3. I turned on airplane mode, but it had already auto-saved so I lost my tv.
  • Options
    Someone just scammed me on nookazon :cry: They offered 20 nmt to buy a tv, but only dropped 3. I turned on airplane mode, but it had already auto-saved so I lost my tv.

oh man that stinks. Give them a low rating and report them I guess but sadly they'll likely just make another account. what tv was it
  • Options

oh man that stinks. Give them a low rating and report them I guess but sadly they'll likely just make another account. what tv was it

sadly thats why i keep my islad closed. mom knows i have the game but not the nintendo account. i have to avoid being scammed or hacked cause of that.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

I gave them a 1 star rating and wrote that they are a scammer. I probably I shouldn't have trusted them since they had no reviews, but most people are nice. It was a lcd pink 20 inch tv.
  • Options
    aw I don't think I have that tv to give you another. I might have a diff colour, I'll check later.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    opalnoctem wrote: »

I don't care for myself cuz the game works on what Ihave now and I bought my switch lite ONLY for animal crossing lol! No intention of playing anything else on it hahaha!

I've been looking at Story of Seasons and might give that a try. Right now with AC and Sims I barely have time for anything else.
    https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/story-of-seasons-friends-of-mineral-town-switch/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top