Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting Patch Surprise

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Gordy

I was half ironic ... honestly who cares about this feature.

Next step : give a name to a lounge chair...
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    Torch is a great name
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited July 2020
    So basically, if we want something, we should ask the gamechangers to complain about it constantly, and we will get it?
    I guess it's cute you can name the Cowplant, but it's not something I ever thought of.
    Same with the 3 plants in Jungle Adventure that James had to have seperately

*I love James btw, and I'm not trashing him or Kayla*
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    @Gordy

I was half ironic ... honestly who cares about this feature.

Better yet, we should be able to name our trash cans/ rubbish bins.
    Whenever you want to search through the garbage, you can select "Rummage through Clarrisa"

#Justicefortrashcans :D:D
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    @bixters wrote: »
    "Rummage through Clarrisa"

Oh dear. What will poor Clarissa think of that? :D

#JusticeforClarissa

On a more serious note:

The day we can name the trash cans is the day the trash cans will officially have more personality than the sims...

edited July 2020
    For a second I thought they would announce that the cowplant had a knitting skill.

But it seems Maxis refuse to update the basegame items.
    For example the voodoo doll wasn't updated when GP08 Realm of Magic was released.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    For a second I thought they would announce that the cowplant had a knitting skill.

But it seems Maxis refuse to update the basegame items.
    For example the voodoo doll wasn't updated when GP08 Realm of Magic was released.

I thought they were gonna show us a knitting "outfit/ object" specifically for the cowplant, like a bow or an ushanka looking thing, like the colourful kids version of the hat but for the cowplant XD
    I was a little disappointed when it turned out to be nothing to do with the pack.

I hope that if you hover over the cowplant that the name with show up, like when you hover over babies or sims (and animals?) but I doubt it. After all the game called the cowplant an object when SimGuruConor went to rename it.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member
    Patch is loading ... Let's hope for good fixes.
    Yay, pets and NAP behavior from other worlds are fixed!
  • OrangeSodaSINOrangeSodaSIN Posts: 58 Member
    wait what was the small surprise.
    wait what was the small surprise.

Names for cowplants and smaller lamps.
    oh nevermind.....yeah i agree they listen to game changers.. some might be happy for this, i am glad some are. but me personally? i could care less to name cowplants, i hardly ever to never use them.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    I'm always happy when they add something that was requested. 😊 Whether I tend to use it or not.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Yay for pets getting fixed! Waiting for it to update so i can check on the cats.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    adele_kat wrote: »
    After that you can't tell they don't listen to the players...

They absolutely listen to... the game changers.

Duh! When players complained about that ball pit the devs were all “but but.. polygons, performance, ART.STYLE.”, but when James Turner complained we got an improved version and an explanation about how sometimes things can fall thru the cracks. Lol congrats on finally figuring it out tho!
    I'm always happy when they add something that was requested. 😊 Whether I tend to use it or not.

just gonna say they probably added it because of game chargers, i seriously doubt they would if lilsimsie did't request it.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    oh nevermind.....yeah i agree they listen to game changers.. some might be happy for this, i am glad some are. but me personally? i could care less to name cowplants, i hardly ever to never use them.

I know what you mean... I might consider calling mine Deady McBoneface since I always seem to manage to kill mine off for some random reason.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    edited July 2020

just gonna say they probably added it because of game chargers, i seriously doubt they would if lilsimsie did't request it.

Well I guess I'd better thank Lilsimsie. 👍

Lol. And lest we forget who's responsible.

Post edited by simgirl1010 on
    edited July 2020
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    Well, I guess since we can name it, it is now a pet. :smiley:
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Naming the cowplants is of no interest to me but i apreciate the small lamp. I was always downsizing it's counterpart but it was a lot of work...
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Honestly I have never used Cowplant in TS4. Only this lamp is any positive change for me. I am curious that they finally add more swatches and fix cabinets because James Turner, Lilsimie and another Game Changers are complaining about this.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The guru's once again did it such an important update naming the cow plant this is truly "game changing" unlike fixing the Sims and making their traits and personality noticeably different from other Sims.
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    Honestly I have never used Cowplant in TS4. Only this lamp is any positive change for me. I am curious that they finally add more swatches and fix cabinets because James Turner, Lilsimie and another Game Changers are complaining about this.
    Well if they requested something simple like color swatches any modder can do with little effort its surely coming.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Why is the update 4GB
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king