Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Of course she’s town. I’ve been telling you guys all day that she is town!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    yeAH GUYS. so show a LITTLE TRUST next time. tyyyy :D
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    yeAH GUYS. so show a LITTLE TRUST next time. tyyyy :D

I’m pretty sure mafia has ruined my trust lol
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

giphy.gif
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    i'm a lil annoyed bc you guys spent the whole day accusing me and i kept repeating that i wasnt mafia and literally PLEADING & y'all didn't hear me out :') anyway i shouldnt be on topic rn bc its night
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Sorry for the delay. It is now Twilight. I will be removing access to the neighborhood. Flip incoming soon.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

DAY 4

xSongx was found dead in their home last night. They were a Town Neighbor. It is now day 4. Day 4 ends AT 12 PM EST, which is in 24 hours and 30 minutes. Please send in a number from 1-5 to the hosts, as it will be your house for the night.

HOUSES
    image2.png
    Please indicate what house number you'll be in. The house number is the first two numbers you'll see. FOR SALE means it is still available, SOLD means not. UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION means the house cannot be picked anymore.

01 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    02 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    03 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    04 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    05 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    06 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    07 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    08 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    09 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    10 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    11 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION

This has been updated. Also, I forgot to say. With 5 alive, the hammer is 3.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,562 Member
    Oh... Song was one of my main suspects.

I need to hear more from Nerd and Broncos cuz they're my other suspects.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

And Mouse, can you explain this? It's weird. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Wow! I'm surprised scum killed me. Welp. Good luck, town
    they/he
    DeKay wrote: »

It was sarcasm lol
    I was neighbors with Song last night, but I didn’t learn much from them. Neither of my neighbors talked very much. Song said that she was sus of Broncos a lot and she could see Nerd being scum to if I remember correctly.

It was sarcasm lol

Um, okay.... Well, so what do you think of Nerd and Broncos, so far both of them were also pushing for Luna's elim yesterday.

I'm more sus of Nerd now cuz during the Luna wagon cuz she was doing the same like, "Yeah, we want to hear you defend yourself, Luna, instead of just saying you're town!" I feel like she could be trying to blend in with you and Song, now that we know Song is town.

For now, I think Mouse is the most townish to me cuz I doubt she would be that pushy as scum.

As for Broncos, I didn't really like her vote on Luna so much cuz it felt like she onl wanted to get rid of Luna.I know she said it will give us better clues to see Luna's flip, so I'm curious to see what she thinks now.
    832XG3D.gif
    By the way, Song and City were my neighbors last night. I didn't get to talk much to Song. But I think she also said she's sus of Nerd and Broncos.

City had her own concerns, I'll let her say it herself tho.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My neighbors were Nerd and Mouse. Not sure if either want me to reveal their suspicions we discussed. Since Mouse is her she can say what we talked about if she wants.

I think Nerd is our best bet. Back on day 1, Nerd and Song were the only votes for Bella. We came in suspecting Song but then moved on and elimed Rose. I feel like Nerd keeping her vote on Song was a way to divert blame from her for the Bella votes. Like she could have been trying to start a wagon that only Song got on and her plan was to say those on the wagon were scummy. When Song was the only one, Nerd voted her. Does that all sounds crazy? My only question about that theory is where was Nerd's partner in all that? Maybe whoever it was saw Song sus was going nowhere and focused elsewhere?

As for the Luna elim, Nerd seemed ready to elim her and not worry about a hammer. I asked her last night and she told me she was busy and couldn't come on but was sure Luna was scum. When combined with Day 2 above, I think she is one of the two remaining scums.

As for who the other one is, it has to be an active townie fooling us. Whichever one you are, you've done a good job so far. That would leave Mouse, City or DeKay. I've read City and DeKay as 75/25 townish this whole time, so I guess that leaves Mouse? Besides a bad-timing vote, I've read her pretty townish too. Gah I know one of you has is scum I just don't know which one XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    My neighbors were City and Broncos last night, just clearing that up.

I am completely lost. Song was my main suspect, and I was suspicious of Mouse because of their weird post, but if it was sarcastic then I don't have any other reason to think they're scum.

Feel free to start questioning me now.

funny-gifs20.gif

I am completely lost. Song was my main suspect, and I was suspicious of Mouse because of their weird post, but if it was sarcastic then I don't have any other reason to think they're scum.

What kinda vibes did you get from City and Broncos at night?
    832XG3D.gif

It was sarcasm lol

Um, okay.... Well, so what do you think of Nerd and Broncos, so far both of them were also pushing for Luna's elim yesterday.

I'm more sus of Nerd now cuz during the Luna wagon cuz she was doing the same like, "Yeah, we want to hear you defend yourself, Luna, instead of just saying you're town!" I feel like she could be trying to blend in with you and Song, now that we know Song is town.

For now, I think Mouse is the most townish to me cuz I doubt she would be that pushy as scum.

As for Broncos, I didn't really like her vote on Luna so much cuz it felt like she onl wanted to get rid of Luna.I know she said it will give us better clues to see Luna's flip, so I'm curious to see what she thinks now.

I was genuinely surprised that Luna flipped town. Don't get me wrong, I did want to get rid of Luna because I was pretty confident she was scum. But if I just wanted her gone I would have voted early and not worry about hammering too quickly. I asked her who she thought could be the scum if it wasn't her (which we know no it wasn't) and I believe her main suspect was Song (who we know is also town) I'm going to see if I can find that post real quick.

My neighbors were Nerd and Mouse. Not sure if either want me to reveal their suspicions we discussed. Since Mouse is her she can say what we talked about if she wants.

I think Nerd is our best bet. Back on day 1, Nerd and Song were the only votes for Bella. We came in suspecting Song but then moved on and elimed Rose. I feel like Nerd keeping her vote on Song was a way to divert blame from her for the Bella votes. Like she could have been trying to start a wagon that only Song got on and her plan was to say those on the wagon were scummy. When Song was the only one, Nerd voted her. Does that all sounds crazy? My only question about that theory is where was Nerd's partner in all that? Maybe whoever it was saw Song sus was going nowhere and focused elsewhere?

As for the Luna elim, Nerd seemed ready to elim her and not worry about a hammer. I asked her last night and she told me she was busy and couldn't come on but was sure Luna was scum. When combined with Day 2 above, I think she is one of the two remaining scums.

As for who the other one is, it has to be an active townie fooling us. Whichever one you are, you've done a good job so far. That would leave Mouse, City or DeKay. I've read City and DeKay as 75/25 townish this whole time, so I guess that leaves Mouse? Besides a bad-timing vote, I've read her pretty townish too. Gah I know one of you has is scum I just don't know which one XD

I'm feeling really sus of Nerd for some time now.

Do you think we should let Nerd vote first and then we go from there? I feel like most of us are sus of Nerd at this point.

Or do we wanna do this some other way?

I'm just scared the mafia are gonna do a quick hammer if the first person votes a townie, unless the first person is a mafia then. But that could also be bad cuz the mafia would probably vote a townie and if another townie follows that, then we might be screwed too.

Mouse, who are you sus of today?
    832XG3D.gif
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Luna, you haven't even been eliminated yet. It's bothering me how you've basically thrown in the towel after one or two votes

City, everyone is suspicious of me. So why on earth aren't you guys eliminating me? I'm sick of having to repeat myself and I'd rather let my flip speak for itself.

Most people were sus of Song coming into Day 2 and she convinced us otherwise. At least that was the discussion I had with Frenchy and DeKay. And a few others said they discussed Song as well. My point is just because you're the talk of the neighborhood doesn't mean you can't set the record straight. If it's not you Luna, then who do you think it is?

One of the people pushing my lynch?? I still think Song is a possibility no matter what you guys say. And Mouse. And I'm not changing my mind as of right now because what do I have to lose if I'm sus of them? Maybe it'll help y'all Day 4 AFTER I FLIP TOWN.

I think this was it

If you don't think Mouse is scum, then who do you think is?

What kinda vibes did you get from City and Broncos at night?

Me and Broncos didn't talk much, so I didn't really have a chance to get any "vibes" from them. City and I talked a little more, but it was about basic stuff and who we were most suspicious of. I said Song and Mouse, they said Mouse.

If you don't think Mouse is scum, then who do you think is?

That's the problem, I have NO IDEA. I guess I'd still be open to a Mouse lynch, since they're the only one alive I've ever thought was scummy, but I think I'd prefer to read more on everyone else's thinking before I vote.

funny-gifs20.gif

It was sarcasm lol

I also think Nerd is scum. If u look back on yesterday she seemed so sure that Luna was scum but she didn’t really give a reason for it. She was just following what everyone else was doing.

Me and Broncos just kind of said who we are sus of. He said he was sus of Nerd and was kind of sus of City also. I said the thing I said in my previous post about Nerd and I mentioned that Song kind of did it also and that they could be partners (which I was wrong about). And I told him I trust City for now for reasons that I don’t know. Also Broncos, what about me makes me more sus then Dekay and City? Especially since City has said hardly anything? And you were saying just last night that u think she could be Nerds partner. What has changed?