Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1940s-1990s Furniture?

I kind of want 1940s-1990s for my Swanson SimLit
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    s4diversitys4diversity Posts: 29 Member
    Hello!
    Peacemaker has lots of content from mid-century modern style to nowadays Scandinavian style. I think you can easily find some items for the desired decades.
    https://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/TS4ObjectDownloads
    My Simblog* Gallery ID: S4Diversity
  • Options
    CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    A handy trick I did during the Decades challenge was to find Sims 4 versions of Sims 1 and Sims 2 items. The aesthetic was very 1990s.

What in particular do you need? I found a lot of in-game pieces that worked very well and really only needed to supplement a few items and change the decor.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    1940s to 1990s furniture seems like all I ever want to download, lol! Peacemaker's stuff is great, I agree.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I totally forgot I had an antique radio in my game, you may like this set:
    http://victorrmiguellcreations.blogspot.com/2016/07/set-antique.html
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I totally forgot I had an antique radio in my game, you may like this set:
    http://victorrmiguellcreations.blogspot.com/2016/07/set-antique.html

I just noticed that set has phones like from Murdoch Mysteries' Station House from the TV show
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CheesecakeBrainCheesecakeBrain Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I can't make a new post at the moment, but I am looking for specifically 70s style bathroom pieces. I just want to create a horrible 70s-style avocado bathroom and, although the base game has a sink and toilet that match, the only green bathtub is way off. I found an ideal one for the Sims 2, posted on Mod The Sims by sweetichigodream in 2009, but nothing that even comes close for Sims 4. I only have the base game, and I don't have photoshop so I have no hope of trying to make my own recolour (not that I would be able to anyway lol). Does anyone know any bathroom sets/recolours which will let me have this?
  • Options
    TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    I can't think of any bathroom pieces off the top of my head, @CheesecakeBrain but that's exactly the type of CC I like to make/color. So if you can point to a specific bathtub you want me to recolor for you please let me know. You can also DM me to go over color swatches.
    Simming for twenty years...
  • Options
    rosemagwinrosemagwin Posts: 25 Member
    Some of the conversions on this site seem to fit the bill.
  • Options
    CheesecakeBrainCheesecakeBrain Posts: 3 New Member
    @CharmedSlayer6 I think maybe the bathtub I had in mind was the Superb Soakster (or whatever it's called). Just the cheapest base game bathtub. The sink The Patrician and the toilet The Ambassador have this avocado-green colour swatch but there is no tub to match. There is a green swatch of the Superb Soakster but it only comes in a minty green which goes with another sink (I think)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    It would be nice to have landline telephones, early 1900 record player.