Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spark'd Challenge: Destination Weddings!

2...Next

Comments

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @mcrudd so true. I wish the simmers wouldn't spam it like that. I really would love to scroll through and see folks wedding related builds. So much is just not related.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    @mcrudd so true. I wish the simmers wouldn't spam it like that. I really would love to scroll through and see folks wedding related builds. So much is just not related.

Its very frustrating, I was trying to look at other wedding venues for inspiration before starting mine, but there was houses, cinema's and all kinds of none related uploads. Then I looked at the sims part and it was even worse, so many non wedding couple sims, people are not reading the game rules at all.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I created a venue just for fun. It is desert themed and it’s called Flaming Gnome. I held a test wedding there and it was wild and fun. I recommend bringing a cake.
  • DerianDerian Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2020
    apologies, thought I posted this in the previews forum... cannot seem to delete my whole post, so i deleted the pics.. you can find them in the previews forum..