Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    I loved the Annisokay music video so much, I was inspired to paint something with a whip spider (whip scorpion?).

929b6ff55bfb3ef573741c535bc25ed370a94c6b.jpg

In the spoiler below is the timelapse video and also the original music video. <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I loved the Annisokay music video so much, I was inspired to paint something with a whip spider (whip scorpion?).

929b6ff55bfb3ef573741c535bc25ed370a94c6b.jpg

In the spoiler below is the timelapse video and also the original music video. <3

Ooo, cool spider :3

We went floating today, a day float ahead of our whole family trip later in the week, and it was really nice to be out on the water and just enjoy being outside for once. I've felt so cramped and isolated lately...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you prefer watching shows with subtitles in Eng, or voice over that's dubbed, if you were to watch a show that's not in Eng?

Subtitles... I feel like the dubbed voice is distracting and sometimes takes away the emotion of the original actor. I prefer hearing the original actors' voice. The only bad thing about subtitles is that I'll be so fixed on reading the words and not see what else is happening on the screen.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you prefer watching shows with subtitles in Eng, or voice over that's dubbed, if you were to watch a show that's not in Eng?

Subtitles... I feel like the dubbed voice is distracting and sometimes takes away the emotion of the original actor. I prefer hearing the original actors' voice. The only bad thing about subtitles is that I'll be so fixed on reading the words and not see what else is happening on the screen.

Subbed. You learn so much more from the original actor/voice actor, that it's not worth the convenience of English to me. Besides, if it's anime, I'm learning Japanese anyways so it really helps to hear it spoken in context.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Subbed, however I always welcome the dub as long it's an optional alternative. It's all kinds of wrong whenever a film distributor releases a foreign film to another country, only to release it exclusively in a re-cut, re-scored, and re-dubbed version. There are also other factors such as dubtitles and poorly translated subtitles.

For example, after the popularity of Jet Li's performance in Lethal Weapon 4, various film distributors decided to cash in on Jet Li's success by releasing most of his Chinese films in the US/UK. While this may not inherently sound like a bad idea, but a lot of these films wound up being pre-cut, re-scored and only offer the English dub, as much to the chagrin of purists.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I usually like subtitles best, but it sometimes depends on the show.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited July 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    If I were to summon you via black magic, which 5 items would I need in each corner of the pentagram?

Mp3 player, CDs, a skull toy/deco, glasses and a spi.ky armband.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If I were to summon you via black magic, which 5 items would I need in each corner of the pentagram?

A cup of English breakfast tea (with milk), a tuque, a ball of pretty wool, chocolate, and a beanie baby.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

A cup of English breakfast tea (with milk), a tuque, a ball of pretty wool, chocolate, and a beanie baby.

Oh, tea could be a good one for me too. XD But just black tea with no sugar.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh, tea could be a good one for me too. XD But just black tea with no sugar.

I don’t add sugar to my tea either.
    Today's Q Q is:

A cup of earl grey tea, something music related (like an instrument, sheet music, or cds), something Star Trek related, glasses, and a plush gorilla 🦍 :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

This is a fun question!

A cup of tea, a cat's whisker (but shed naturally, no hurting a poor kitten), a sweet pastry, glasses, and a sword. Haha.
    unknown.png
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Milk tea, spicy food, (fake) eyelashes, necklace and earphone
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    LOL, everybody here be summoned by tea. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    understandable
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Im going to make a documentary about Simsdomination and Adfly then put it on youtube but my microphone broke and then its just... R E E E E
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

Hello there.
    832XG3D.gif
    helloo dekay
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    helloo dekay

Hello! How's it going? Haven't seen you around for some time.
    832XG3D.gif
    i'm fine thanks, how about you? i've actually been quite active on the forum lately but somehow i keep forgetting this thread exists lmao
    btw scrolled a bit up to see what's up here and saw ur drawing, as always soooo beautiful <3
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav starter Pokemon?

Torchic!

i'm fine thanks, how about you? i've actually been quite active on the forum lately but somehow i keep forgetting this thread exists lmao
    btw scrolled a bit up to see what's up here and saw ur drawing, as always soooo beautiful <3

I'm good! Thanks. :)

Oh, yeah, maybe cuz I have only been on this thread and some other Off Topic threads. XD

Thanks about my drawing!! 😇
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Torchic!

Oh, yeah, maybe cuz I have only been on this thread and some other Off Topic threads. XD

Treecko! Same generation.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Torchic!

I know very little about Pokemon :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    How am I only finding out about this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMt-no2LW0
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Torchic!

Scorbunny.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top