Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good Packs for Vampire Playthrough

WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
First let me just say that Sims 4 is my first Sims game, while I have observed the games from afar I haven't been able to play until recently and I must say that I am enjoying it so far.

As the title states above I am planning on doing a vampire playthrough on my Xbox, with the main characters being identical twins.

While I have bought a few packs, I thought I would ask a question for my playthrough. In regards to packs, outside of the vampire pack what other packs could be fun to have in a vampire playthrough? Please state the name of the pack and your reasoning why it is great/fun to play when used with vampires.

I will be looking forward to your feedback.
I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm playing a save with two households.

One is a family of four. The mother is a witch that is trying to find the potion to ressurect the dead.

The other household is a couple and the husband became a vampire. He's trying to complete the good vampire aspiration. One of the milestones is to have 5 friends. So, he befriended the witch.

When i saw them together, talking and laughing, i've noticed those two have chemistry :lol: so my next move will be to try for them to have an affair... imagine combining their power in one household 😈

Well, all this to say Realm of Magic goes well with the vampires pack imo...
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Yeah, I do have the Realm of Magic Pack, though I will confess that I'm not too sure I want to have two households with one being a spellcaster... yet. :)

I should also mention that I want to give both of the twins "jobs" they can do from home (instead of going out in the sun for a day job). I am thinking of having one as a painter (as my playthrough with a mermaid painter seemed to be pretty profitable), however I am not too sure what to do with the other.

Curious if there is any stuff packs/game packs that could be really fun with vampires.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I play with vampires a lot, and here's what I would recommend.

Get Together - The club feature is very handy for feeding purposes (keep up relations though or you'll be kicked out), and nightclubs and random dance parties are fun with sims who never get tired.

City Living - There are always sims out and about in San Myshuno (again for feeding), and the night festivals are something interesting to do if you're already living in the neighborhood.

Realm Of Magic - The CAS while made for spellcasters is also really good for vampires and Glimmerbrook is a nice place to start a vampire family.

Jungle Adventure - Only if you want something different to do with your vamps. Once they level up and can be out in sunlight, it's fun to go exploring with them as they don't get tired. Just stock up on plasma packs before hand.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »

Curious if there is any stuff packs/game packs that could be really fun with vampires.

Jungle Adventure is hilarious with a vampire just spend literally all day in the ruins
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    I guess I'll have to invest in the jungle adventures pack. Does anyone have any suggestions when it comes to the stuff packs?
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I use Romantic Garden decor for my vampire homes quite a lot and the wishing well can throw in some unexpected results. There's little things in various packs. I get a kick out of my veterinary vampire taking pets to the surgery machine to extract plasma bags from them, for example. I wouldn't say it's worth getting Cats and Dogs just for that though.
    Maybe suggest what kind of things you usually enjoy doing and we could give you pack ideas and how to incorporate vampires from there?
    CelSims wrote: »
    I use Romantic Garden decor for my vampire homes quite a lot and the wishing well can throw in some unexpected results. There's little things in various packs. I get a kick out of my veterinary vampire taking pets to the surgery machine to extract plasma bags from them, for example. I wouldn't say it's worth getting Cats and Dogs just for that though.
    Maybe suggest what kind of things you usually enjoy doing and we could give you pack ideas and how to incorporate vampires from there?

I mostly like sticking to the modern vampire feel, kind of like Vampire the Masquerade (though not as serious). I am hoping to try out some of the other features (like nightclubs) in this playthrough as well.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    How about the Get Together? You can create a club for your Vampire & friends. I did and their hangout place is either at the graveyard or at the dungeon underneath a library. So they could hangout together once in a full moon.

Else, you can just create a club for your evil vampires and their victims.

Or just a club for your vampires & their offsprings...say to train them... (it's one of the aspirations too).

The club system is perhaps, one of the best gameplays that we have for TS4.

For the stuff pack, I kinda like the Spooky stuff although some hates it. It has an interesting BB and the pumpkin craving station is cute too. It's an interesting addition if you're planning a halloween or night of ghost/vampires for your vampires.
    OID:- x4m1r4
    xamira99 wrote: »
    How about the Get Together? You can create a club for your Vampire & friends. I did and their hangout place is either at the graveyard or at the dungeon underneath a library. So they could hangout together once in a full moon.

Or just a club for your vampires & their offsprings...say to train them... (it's one of the aspirations too).

For the stuff pack, I kinda like the Spooky stuff although some hates it. It has an interesting BB and the pumpkin craving station is cute too. It's an interesting addition if you're planning a halloween or night of ghost/vampires for your vampires.

I have Get Together and I LOVE it. Even for my none vampire sims, I love the ability to have cults... err... clubs. Yeah, clubs. :smiley:

Werescythe wrote: »

I have Get Together and I LOVE it. Even for my none vampire sims, I love the ability to have cults... err... clubs. Yeah, clubs. :smiley:

Hahaha... Yeah.. that's awesome! I don't know what's your plan for their play through, but, since your Vampire has a twin, you know that you can create a rival club, right? Where they can do mean/mischievous things towards other clubs' members. ;)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2020
    I think Vintage Glamour Stuff compliments Vampires. The decor blends well with a Gothic look. With some mods, a butler is a good idea.
    It gives me a Dark Shadows vibe.

I'm going to create a Toreador couple that will have been together since before they were turned and I will have period portraits throughout their art-filled home and a butler to keep watch during the day.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I think Vintage Glamour Stuff compliments Vampires. The decor blends well with a Gothic look. With some mods, a butler is a good idea.
    It gives me a Dark Shadows vibe.

I'm going to create a Toreador couple that will have been together since before they were turned and I will have period portraits throughout their art-filled home and a butler to keep watch during the day.

I mean I'm on xbox so I can't mod, but yeah Vintage Glamour is awesome. I just wish it came with a French maid outfit. :disappointed:

Well, maybe we'll get a maid cafe stuff pack (unlikely but still).

Hahaha... Yeah.. that's awesome! I don't know what's your plan for their play through, but, since your Vampire has a twin, you know that you can create a rival club, right? Where they can do mean/mischievous things towards other clubs' members. ;)

Admittedly, I'm not too sure yet. Though they do like causing mischief here and there so they might seek out other like minded sims. Will definitely have a club for blood snacks... I mean, friends. Yes, juicy friends. :tongue:

Sounds like a plan! Have a good fun with your vampires!
    Out of curiosity would the Get Famous pack be good?
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Famous vampires living in luxury, vintage glamour would be a good aswell, parenthood if you want your vampires too have children and realm of magic the clothing is well suited
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Get Together and Romantic Garden, these are a must.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited July 2020
    I like the mix of get famous and vampires a lot cause its just fancy and all

lots of sims to feed on, high class parties, trying to maintain reputation...

+b/b and cas make nice match
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free