Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make Neighborhoods Bigger!

2...Next

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Bigger neighborhoods don’t matter to me if our Sims can’t ride through the neighborhood and visit residences or places without a loading screen. The only difference would be aesthetic and that is not reason enough for me. I’m perfectly fine with them continuing to add more neighborhoods.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Bigger neighborhoods don’t matter to me if our Sims can’t ride through the neighborhood and visit residences or places without a loading screen. The only difference would be aesthetic and that is not reason enough for me. I’m perfectly fine with them continuing to add more neighborhoods.

Yeah but we still have just few lots to built per save.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sthenastia wrote: »

Yeah but we still have just few lots to built per save.

But for me, the neighborhood difference is not that big of a deal. For example, if I want to move in a new family, placing them down in Willow Creek or Forgotten Hollow really doesn’t matter. There are plenty of available slots in my save, so even if one neighborhood is full, I can just put them into another one.

I know some folks are very particular and want certain households in certain neighborhoods and then they run out of available homes, but that doesn’t affect me personally. So, larger neighborhoods would have no real impact on my gameplay. As long as they keep giving us new neighborhoods, I will continue to have plenty to work with.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member

I agree, I used to think we needed bigger neighborhoods, but aside from vampires and witches, it would take most sims too long to get around.
    I would be really happy if they made neighborhoods open. If they think its too hard on potato computers, then dont add the feature to legacy version of Sims 4?

I could be wrong but I think among gamers 16gb+ of ram and like 4-6+ core processors is common, when they say it would be too much to run, as an excuse for anything, I just roll my eyes and remember how under par the whole Sims 4 experience has been.

People said dont compare 4 to previous games until it gets more content, well its been out longer than Sims 3 by the time ITF came out and still has half the content of 3 or 2.