Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Awesome entries to this week's Sparkd theme Challenge!! <3 I'll add the link to mine below:

Dolores & Jude
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/37AC8DDAC93411EA81E3CBD06C2743CA

Dolores & Jude got themselves in a pickle, met in the barn where Jude’s Dad keeps his Sickle. Next thing they know there’s a babe on the way, & both of their fathers had something to say! In order to stop a true wild western throw down, the couple got wed at a real country hoe-down! Let’s hope that the love between Dolly & Jude, can end this notorious old family feud! #cute#couple#GLovelysQCC #Rustic#Wedding sims#Flash5Carter1 poses#Maxis #sparkddestination #SparkdChallenges
  • blue_skyblue_sky Posts: 31 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    I'll for sure check out that entry @divanthesimmer but go ahead and make another one please to include my tag too. It's necessary to keep them all under the GLovelysQCC tag too so the judges can find all the qualifying entries for the prize rounds πŸ’œ I hope that's not too much trouble and I've checked EA's rules and you can enter more than once but not with the same creation. Go for it again please if you want to be included in the prize round judging πŸ‘

Thanks so much for checking @blue_sky images for us @NeoFelis22 and @nightlioness ~ It's puzzling what could have happened there. Maybe try to edit your post and redo the image uploads @blue_sky please?

I'm gonna do that right now!
    blue_sky wrote: Β»
    Challenge: 15
    Name: Coraline Ilona
    Story: Coraline Ilona loves sailing on her sailboat. Especially in the ocean of Sulani. When she was younger, she was sailing everyday with her dad. It was their activity. Now she is a young adult and her dad passed away. She loves to sail, because it reminds her of her dad and she strongly believes that a part of her dad is still in the ocean protecting her.
    Origin id: bluesky575

Link: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8A3DDC01C75811EA84C3C42194A5C574?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bluesky575&max=50&maxis=false

Pictures:
    t7ONdZO.jpg
    eS82FxA.jpg
    4nLM7wi.jpg
    wpqjCCX.jpg

PS: And again this time, I had so much fun creating her. I loved this challenge and it was a really creative one with the one pack rule! <3 (And I'm so happy that I can finally post a link and pictures! 😍)

I hope you can see them now! 😊
    Yes! I can see them now @blue_sky B) Great job, she's adorable and the story is very touching too. <3
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Here's my entry for this week!

Prologue...
    β€œShiver me timbers!” whispered Captain Caspian ”All hand hoy! Stow the sails! Batten down the hatches! Toss overboard all jetsam! Helm steer smartly, like your life depended on it! Make for the leeward side of that island over there!” shouted Captain Caspian to his crews.

The red sky is becoming darker. The ocean is becoming rougher. One, two, no, three of the crews had fallen into the sea. As Captain Caspian approached the steering wheel, a strong gush of winds followed by twinkling green lights, like those nights where they sailed towards the northern sea pushed him with a strong force. Unable to balance himself, he too fell into the sea…

β€œCaptain! Captain! Captainnnn!!!” as he heard his crews shouted for him…He sank deeper and deeper…

Morgana is a bright young girl who really loves the ocean. She’s the only child of the Lamora’s couple. They moved from San Myushuno to Sulani when Morgana was a little girl. She was extremely sick with a bad heart condition. With the doctor's advice, they moved to Sulani to give Morgana a better life. Sadly, they went missing when Morgana was a teenage girl. They were on a boat trip to visit family friends on the other island, but they were never returned, up until now. Since then, Morgana always comes to the beach and sit there for hours in a hope that one day, her parents will return to her.

Today, Sulani’s weather seems so nice. It is warm and sunny. As Morgana strolled along the beach as her usual routine, she spotted a being laid face down a few meters ahead of her. She ran hurriedly as she thought that, it could probably be… her parents! She ran, but immediately stop for a while as her heart pumping too fast. She is slowly approaching the being, and carefully examine the body. β€œIt’s a man…. he’s breathing…” whispered Morgana to herself. Panicking, she ran again towards the village to look for help.

As weeks passed by, Morgana and Captain Caspian seem inseparable. They are in love. They love each other so much and willing to sacrifice everything and anything, despite knowing that, they are indeed from a different century. Captain Caspian learnt that he was from the 17th century and has been time warped to the 21st century after he fell into the sea. While, Morgana does have a heart condition. They decided to tie the knot and started their own little family as they will never know when either one of them is leaving one behind.

HWfewie.png

Today is a very special day for Captain Caspian and Morgana. It is the day when the two of them promised to stay in love with each other regardless of what will happen in the future. As both of them love the sea and to memorialise their first encounter, they are having a beach wedding attended by all the villagers. As they exchange promises, the sky suddenly change from a bright sunny day, to a greyish and stormy day… The green twinkling lights slowly approaching both Captain Caspian and Morgana… Meanwhile, Morgana hearts start beating faster than usual… What will happen now? Will Captain Caspain time wrapped again and return to the past? Will Morgana survived the heart attack??

k4atqtA.png
    41zEzG5.png
    aPZOBVh.png

Here's the link to my gallery, The Star Crossed Lover
    OID:- x4m1r4
    Thank you! ❀️ @Flash5
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you, @GLovely1! I had a lot of fun putting it together.

Awesome entries, everyone!! <3
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited July 2020
    Oh my @xamira99 seeing your entry here gave me the chills literally! Your pictures are worth a thousand words & I'm so impressed! And, dangit why do you have to leave us hangin' like that?! ;) I forgive you though because I loved it, thank you! πŸ’œ

You're welcome @icanhassims! I'm so glad you had fun with this one ;)

Oh yes, yes, YES @blue_sky I can finally see your beautiful pictures! Well worth the wait & thanks for figuring out what to do 😍

I got such a big kick out of seeing your funny, adorable entry in the gallery @Flash5! Humor is a gift I hope you'll always give to others πŸ’œ

Your mermaid couple looks so fantasy fantastic @pagounis! Thanks for sharing them here & I'll get them from the gallery asap πŸ’œ

Fifteenth Weekend results update:
    Round one judging was extremely tough for our 5 thoughtful judges but they've successfully moved onto round two. Winners announcement shouldn't be too long now. Good luck everyone and keep on creating on! πŸ’œ

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    Hooray, I can finally post my pictures! I'm so excited to start participating more fully in these challenges :)

In a fateful study abroad trip, Carmen and Issac find themselves paired together to explore Selvadorada. "Well, what are you going to learn out here digging in the dirt?" Carmen asks Issac. "Come on, don't you want to go exploring the temple with me?"

"Are you kidding?" Issac returns. "That thing's ancient! Who knows what kind of traps are hidden in there?"

"Exactly, who knows," Carmen responds, pulling him up and dragging him along. "That's why we have to go find out!"

[img][/img]UrPleaQ.png

With a resounding bang, the temple door closes behind them. "Great, we're stuck," Issac mutters, pushing with all his might against the stone door. It doesn't budge.

"Well, I guess the only way out is through," Carmen proclaims. "Come on, we can figure it out. How hard can it be?"

Carmen and Issac pass numerous traps, managing to safely pass each one, until one stumps them.

"It's just a simple metal plate, how hard can this be?" Carmen complains, stepping on it, and then hopping on it. The next door refuses to open.

"Do you remember Professor Jones' class about how the Selvadorians used emotion?" Issac points out the subtle carvings on the wall. "Think that has anything to do with it?"

"Huh." Carmen looks at it, then at Issac, before planting a kiss on him. The door opens for the too. "I guess you're right. We had to be flirty! Nice one Issac."

Issac blushes, following behind Carmen as she dashes off.

[img][/img]JpN9Iug.png

The two finally reach the end, pulling out the temple's ultimate treasure - a pile of ancient, invaluable scrolls and gold coins.

"And look, there's our way out!" Carmen proclaims. "We've done it!"

"I never would have gone in here without you," Issac admits as they make their way out.

"And I'd still be stuck in that last room without you." Carmen shrugs. "Think we could get some extra credit from Professor Jones for all this?"

Issac laughs. "I don't know. But, Carmen?"

"Yeah, Issac?"

"Do you think our next date can be some place less...deadly?"

[img][/img]FiN52rN.png

Years pass and the two graduate from their respective degrees, moving to Selvadorada to immerse themselves in the culture and history of the country. Their wedding day comes about, a small, spontaneous affair that Carmen proposes one day. "Why not? We may as well already be married. Let's just go through with it!" Issac couldn't agree more.

They're set to have their first dance as husband and wife when a fellow explorer approaches them. "You guys will never believe what I just saw while I was exploring."

Carmen and Issac share a look.

"You ready to go, dear wife?" Issac asks, grabbing his backpack of archaeological tools and slinging it over his back.

Carmen rips off her skirt, revealing the pants under her skirt. "Dear husband, I was born ready. Let's go!"

[img][/img]WIZzhsY.png

Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/21A541D3CA2D11EA8440C9AC8BDFCA94

Glad that you like it @GLovely1 ! I had fun creating them & rearrange their story to fit the current theme challenge too! Thanks again for organising this! Great entries everyone!
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited July 2020
    My submission Desert GeekCon Wedding is now up.

Edit: I just double-checked and I forgot to set them as married in that save, dagnabbit! I hope it's still okay.

fRGKoz4.jpg?1

Edit #2: I added the image from the gallery. I may try to do pictures in the next couple days, but I'm not sure if I'll have a chance.

Final edit (I'm overdue for bed, obviously!), the description:

Emma and Mark met at Oasis Springs' GeekCon. Both were cosplaying characters from that TV series. I'm sure you know it. She was dressed as the rebel smuggler and he as the maybe not-so-bad guy. Like the characters they were playing, sparks flew between them, and they began dating. By the next O.S. GeekCon, they decided to marry where it all began, surrounded by their fellow con-goers, costumed and not. They even wore the same costumes!
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
    Marvelous story & screenies @ChristineRose5! Awesome originality @NeoFelis22!

I'm feeling like this gif as I read all of your outstanding new posts here and now I hope you're feeling like this too as it's ANNOUNCEMENT TIME πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡

giphy.gif

This week's judges and I want to thank you again for giving your all to every creation you make for this challenge! I also need to thank my judges on this one as I really think it was the most difficult one yet! I typically keep the judges confidential however I want to acknowledge our special guest judge this week who you all know and love .. @Flash5 πŸ’œ It was an honor to have you on the other side of this challenge! We had 30 qualifying entries and we've finally arrived at the top 5 stuff pack winners!

Please congratulate ~

Last Minute Actor by @Ceunon20

Lee Fizzing, Inc by @ZebSims

Gardening Is A Must! by @NeoFelis22

The Lonely painter by @iv_p2961

Coraline Ilona by @blue_sky

giphy.gif

πŸ’œ KEEP ON CREATING ON LOVELIES! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member

I'm feeling like this gif as I read all of your outstanding new posts here and now I hope you're feeling like this too as it's ANNOUNCEMENT TIME πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡

giphy.gif

This week's judges and I want to thank you again for giving your all to every creation you make for this challenge! I also need to thank my judges on this one as I really think it was the most difficult one yet! I typically keep the judges confidential however I want to acknowledge our special guest judge this week who you all know and love .. @Flash5 πŸ’œ It was an honor to have you on the other side of this challenge! We had 30 qualifying entries and we've finally arrived at the top 5 stuff pack winners!

Please congratulate ~

giphy.gif

Congrats to the winners! Great entries from everyone! πŸ’š
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    Congrats to all the stuff pack winners! There were so many amazing entries, as always. πŸ’–
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member

giphy.gif

Please congratulate ~

giphy.gif

Congrats to the winners! Great entries from everyone! πŸ’š

Congratulations to all the winners!!
    Huge congratulations to all the winners! <3

It was so much fun touring all the fantastic entries & was so tough to judge. Would like to thank @GLovely1 - it was really an honour to be among the other judges helping to choose the winners (it was so close!!). Enjoy your new packs everyone, keep getting those wonderful entries in for this week! x B)
    I loved having you on our judging panel @Flash5 and I'm very happy you enjoyed the experience πŸ’œ I'm sure I'll be calling on you again soon!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    Congrats to the winners! Well deserved!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

giphy.gif

Please congratulate ~

giphy.gif

Aww, I'm so happy that you liked my entry πŸ₯° And thank you to all the judges! πŸ’—
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    Congrats on being a judge for this round @Flash5! (I don't envy having to pick among these entries at all!) And thank you to all the judges for including my fizzing siblings among the winning entries for this challenge. Congrats to the other winners also!
    I can't believe I was one of the winners! Thank you to @GLovely1 for holding these and to all the judges, including @Flash5 for doing what was definitely a difficult job. And congratulations to all of the other winners!
    I forgot to set my sims in my entry for this week's challenge as married. @GLovely1 , do I need to upload them again or are they okay?
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    giphy.gif

πŸ˜ƒ congratulations to the winners πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
    Congrats to the winners!!!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Congrats to the winners!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list