Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your thoughts on the new community stuff pack?

13...Next

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I love it!
    I weighed in earlier without voting, but decided to vote love it. It doesn't totally express the way I feel, but after seeing the hair styles, I'm loving it more than before. I do hope that they have enough room to put some of the stuff we didn't get to pick. The granny dress, the kitty knitable, the adorable toddler girl dress with a cloud, the door with paper rolls on the back are some of my favs.

I had voted for Happy Haunts, but I'm glad it wasn't picked as I'm hoping they decide to go EP on it really big. I also voted Granny and had hoped that it would make it, but sadly, it didn't. Maybe they will make some elders stuff, add some of the granny stuff, and put it in an Afterlife/dangerous stuff/happy haunts/afterlife/Mega grim(interations/house/stuff)/goth EP. I think it would be awesome.

• bryanovensbryanovens Posts: 41 Member
    meh
    I think the CAS and Build content is gonna be pretty nice from the look of everything we've seen, but I don't know if I'd have too much fun with the game features introduced from a "Knitting" pack. Looking at everything, I am confident it will be so much better than the My First Pet Stuff Pack and worth the $10 but I'm just not sure it'd add too much to the gameplay experience.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    edited June 2020
    meh
    It's hard to say as we haven't had any more peeks into what the total stuff pack will look like of late. Though I do like one of the hairstyles was recently previewed by one of the SimGuru's. That said, I actually voted for something else other than knitting.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I love it!
    Happy Haunts was my first pick, though maybe it'll come in a game pack which would be even better.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I think we made a mistake picking knitting but hoping for the best. I was laughing to myself when someone mentioned how boring it was to watch the sims make candles and I am like I wonder what people are going to think about watching someone knit...LOL
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I hate it!
    Most boring sounding stuff pack I've ever heard of. Very disappointed that they offered us the option to play as the grim reaper and reap souls in a stuff pack and people chose knitting.
    If it was an elder pack completely centred around stuff for elders and included knitting as a feature then I'd be happy for it as elders need more stuff, but the direction of this pack seems all over the place and yet again there isn't really anything for elders. Yawn. Will not be buying.
  • fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    I like knitting in real life but i don't think that it should be the main feature of a pack even if it is just a stuff pack. I am also someone who feels the same about the laundry day stuff pack, the only difference being that i hate doing laundry irl lol. I had my sims do laundry in ts3 but i found it annoying after a while and got rid of it. I find it very wholesome that some players enjoy doing this stuff in a game though. I wasnt around when this poll happened so i am not sure what theme i would have gone for. Maybe it is gonna be so amazing though so i am not gonna write it off just yet.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    meh
    The Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack isn't released yet.
    So far I do like the beautiful hairstyles & the rocking chairs.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    meh
    I’d have to wait for the deep dive livestream. But right now, I honestly don’t see anything that piques my interest.
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    meh
    My DIL is looking forward to the pack
    I personally would have loved to see edible food, herbal teas infusion and food science in a pack and think that glass fabrication should have been in the eco pack
    My son would have loved to see the science or the haunted house come out
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    edited June 2020
    I love it!
    I'm not big into knitting myself but it expands gameplay with a nice craft, and introducing plopsy is adding an alternative and trendy way to earn income for our sims.
    I can see there has been put a lot of thought into it on how the pack should work and the love and detail the Team has put into CAS and BB Mode Items. (altough i wish the rocking chair was a bit less clunky, it fits in the general design of the Sims)
    The Gameplay that has been added is from children to elder, and thats a very nice change of things, as children don't get that very often until now, and i'm hoping this will be continued with furter packs to come.

I will probably buy it, if there are no major bugs and glitches, but i will watch some Videos on it before buying to see if the actual gameplay keeps up with what the pack promises so far.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2020
    meh

Post edited by PreCiious on
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    edited June 2020
    I love it!
    I'm really looking forward to this pack. I love arts and crafts, and I love that they're giving Sims something to do that doesn't require getting out of their home, but also it's not something that will be constantly spamming the game. I wish they would do more of this hobby kind of stuff, but in an Expansion pack.
  • irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    I love it!
    I like several aspects of this pack like kittens playing with yarn and the addition of rocking chairs, but it would have been nice to have multiple craft options like crochet, needlepoint, and general sewing. I am excited for it though and hope it meets expectations.
  • MistyZBAMistyZBA Posts: 29 Member
    meh
    I want to see yard signs for Sims 4 that say to vote.
  • kw4222kw4222 Posts: 16 Member
    I love it!
    Really excited about the knitting pack! I love everything craft-able in the game, I think Plopsy will be a great gameplay feature and extra way to make money, and the team has done a great job adding thoughtful touches (with the rocking chair, elder/children interactions, and unlock-able clothes, to name a few) to make the pack look fleshed out. For a stuff pack, I’m really happy with what they’ve been able to add in! Can not wait for July 28!
  • ButteredToastButteredToast Posts: 47 Member
    I love it!
    I'm not a knitter but I'm excited about the pack. I'm waiting to purchase it as a bundle though, with Eco living, this stuff pack and hopefully a new game pack (IRC there would be a new game pack this year). Then I would have all the packs that I want.
  • DrWrightDrWright Posts: 29 Member
    meh
    I'm having a hard time getting excited over knitting. It has it's audience though. Let's hope it will generate some bug fixing revenues?
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I love it!
    I think it's cute. Definitely liked this option out of all the ones we had the most. I feel like the happy haunts pack would've been one of those things you maybe play once and then never touch again for most people.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    neither of the given options so I'll put it like this:
    I loved the idea of Happy Haunts (and am now hoping those ideas will be added into a new GP or EP)
    I liked the Arts & Crafts idea (can always use more creative hobbies in game)
    I felt "meh" about the rest of the ideas
    I don't hate any of them.

Out of the craft options I chose knitting because:
    1. I always like new clothing for my sims
    2. though I do not knit myself, it holds a special place in heart cause my mom knits the best socks and fingerless gloves for me
    3. I see more people knit than doing any of the other crafts listed
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat