Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    I got on cause I remembered this was a thing, so I was gonna ask for a replacement. It's fine though. Gl. (I was town btw. Just a busy townie)

Oh no... :(

Seriously, the hammer came out of nowhere. 🙈
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited July 2020
    Day has finally ended!
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited July 2020
    ELIMINATION

Rose (ELIMINATE) - DeKay, City, Mouse, Coffee, Luna
    Song (1) - Nerd
    TheRoseHorse has been eliminated. She was a Town Neighbor.
    It is now Twilight. Twilight ends in 3-25 minutes. We will be setting up the neighborhood channels at this time.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8 AM EST, which is 25 hours from now.

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hmmm....
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    ELIMINATION

Song (1) - Nerd
    It is now Twilight. Twilight ends in 3-25 minutes. We will be setting up the neighborhood channels at this time.

Dang it. How many more miseliminations do we got?
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    ELIMINATION

Song (1) - Nerd

Ok um no.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    ELIMINATION

Song (1) - Nerd

Ugh :( I don't know how many miseliminations we have left but we have to step up our game
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I believe we get 2 more miseliminations before mafia wins. I think I did that right
    edited July 2020
    DAY 3

Coffeecrumblecake was found dead in their home last night. She was a Town Neighbor. It is now day 3. With 7 alive, the hammer is 4. Day 3 ends at 8 AM EST, which is in 24 hours. Please send in a number from 1-7 to the hosts, as it will be your house for the night.

HOUSES
    image2.png
    Please indicate what house number you'll be in. The house number is the first two numbers you'll see. FOR SALE means it is still available, SOLD means not. UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION means the house cannot be picked anymore.

01 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    02 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    03 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    04 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    05 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    06 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    07 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    08 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    09 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    10 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    11 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION

Coffeeeeee! 😭 I didn't get to be your neighbor!
    832XG3D.gif
    We should make a list of everyone's neighbors again so it's easier to keep track.

My N2 neighbors were Luna and Mouse.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My neighbors were Song and City. Both we’re looking lovely discussions :) I’ll hold off sharing our discussions in case they don’t want me to.

Anyway, I think my biggest two suspicions are Luna and Nerd (and my neighbors can confirm that). Luna because her hammer vote didn’t sit right with me, and some of her pro-townie comments feel kinda fabricated.

Nerd is less sus in my mind, but I have to ask: Nerd, could you explain to me why you kept a vote on Song? What do/did you find suspicious about her?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    My neighbors were Song and City. Both we’re looking lovely discussions :) I’ll hold off sharing our discussions in case they don’t want me to.

Anyway, I think my biggest two suspicions are Luna and Nerd (and my neighbors can confirm that). Luna because her hammer vote didn’t sit right with me, and some of her pro-townie comments feel kinda fabricated.

Nerd is less sus in my mind, but I have to ask: Nerd, could you explain to me why you kept a vote on Song? What do/did you find suspicious about her?

You guys have two miseliminations and you WILL BE WASTING ONE if you eliminate me.
    I’m a freaking townie. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    My N2 Neighbors were Nerd and DeKay.
    MPy9H9S.gif

My hammer vote was at 3:30am Broncos. Forgive me if I’m not thinking clearly and DIDN’T KNOW that my vote would hammer.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited July 2020
    HOUSES
    image2.png
    Please indicate what house number you'll be in. The house number is the first two numbers you'll see. FOR SALE means it is still available, SOLD means not. UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION means the house cannot be picked anymore.

01 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    02 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    03 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    04 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    05 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    06 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    07 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    08 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    09 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    10 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    11 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION

NEWLY SOLD: House 03, House 06, House 02, House 07, House 04
    Post edited by xstxrrysequence on
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    As for the rest, I keep going back and forth on Mouse. She definitely seems like she’s trying to help town, but I can’t decide if it’s an act or not. If it wasn’t for that, I’d be heavily suspicious because of her Rose vote. I thought the back end of the wagon could be scum and now that we know Coffee is town, that narrows it down a bit. I think I’m going to look past Mouse for the time being though. I hope this isn’t a mistake. 55/45

City seems more like the town city I vaguely remember. I feel like her posts have more to them whereas her scum posts feel more shallow. I would like to hear more from her. I’m feeling semi confident about her being town. 70/30

DeKay has been a little quiet for me, but day 1 was so quiet that I think I’ll give her pass for the moment. She’s given me townie vibes and seems helpful, I’m thinking 60/40

Song is probably the most townish to me and our discussion last night confirmed that even more. I liked her reactions to be suspected day 2, she seemed to defend herself in a way that wasn’t defensive if that makes sense. Either she’s cool and a cucumber as scum or she’s town. 85/15
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I’m gonna set Broncos off to the side for now since she’s obviously made up her mind about me. If y’all waste an elimination on me today don’t say I didn’t tell you so :)
    Anyway. I’m a little iffy on Nerd which I mentioned to DeKay last night. Something (maybe a gut feeling) doesn’t sit right with me about Song.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Who was Coffee's neighbor last night? Did you get anything from her at night?

I'm gonna look back and see who Coffee was suspicious of. I don't really remember if she had any tho...
    832XG3D.gif
    Luna, did you get anything else for Nerd last night? Cuz I know you told me she was kinda quiet.

I had quite an interesting convo with Mouse and Luna last night but I'll also let them share their thoughts on here. 🙈

At this point, I find it hard to trust anybody. 😂 Maybe the next townish person to me is Song. And that's it.

And Nerd is still the scummiest to me. I hope Luna and whoever is her other neighbor last night got some info from her. 😬

I need to hear more from City. I don't know what is with Mouse and Broncos saying City looks town. I'm so used to her being mafia, I can't even tell the difference anymore. So far she's only said stuff like, "Okay, I've read back and I think so and so looks townish..." I think a scum could do that too? I don't know. I'm always sus of her.

And Broncos, I usually take a long time to trust her. I'll see how it goes today. I still feel like she could flip either way.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Luna, did you get anything else for Nerd last night? Cuz I know you told me she was kinda quiet.

I had quite an interesting convo with Mouse and Luna last night but I'll also let them share their thoughts on here. 🙈

At this point, I find it hard to trust anybody. 😂 Maybe the next townish person to me is Song. And that's it.

And Nerd is still the scummiest to me. I hope Luna and whoever is her other neighbor last night got some info from her. 😬

I need to hear more from City. I don't know what is with Mouse and Broncos saying City looks town. I'm so used to her being mafia, I can't even tell the difference anymore. So far she's only said stuff like, "Okay, I've read back and I think so and so looks townish..." I think a scum could do that too? I don't know. I'm always sus of her.

And Broncos, I usually take a long time to trust her. I'll see how it goes today. I still feel like she could flip either way.

Nerd didn’t say anything else last night unless I slept & got on when the houses were closed off already.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

You guys have two miseliminations and you WILL BE WASTING ONE if you eliminate me.

Mmmmm. I don’t want to fall for this again
    As for the rest, I keep going back and forth on Mouse. She definitely seems like she’s trying to help town, but I can’t decide if it’s an act or not. If it wasn’t for that, I’d be heavily suspicious because of her Rose vote. I thought the back end of the wagon could be scum and now that we know Coffee is town, that narrows it down a bit. I think I’m going to look past Mouse for the time being though. I hope this isn’t a mistake. 55/45

City seems more like the town city I vaguely remember. I feel like her posts have more to them whereas her scum posts feel more shallow. I would like to hear more from her. I’m feeling semi confident about her being town. 70/30

DeKay has been a little quiet for me, but day 1 was so quiet that I think I’ll give her pass for the moment. She’s given me townie vibes and seems helpful, I’m thinking 60/40

Song is probably the most townish to me and our discussion last night confirmed that even more. I liked her reactions to be suspected day 2, she seemed to defend herself in a way that wasn’t defensive if that makes sense. Either she’s cool and a cucumber as scum or she’s town. 85/15

Wait. You are saying that I am suspicous because I voted Rose. I’d been saying the whole time that I was sus if her and I think an inactive is part of the mafia.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Mmmmm. I don’t want to fall for this again

🤦🏻‍♀️ Fine don’t fall for it. Let you see for yourself.
    MPy9H9S.gif