Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Occults

I know werewolves and fairies are in demand. We've also had genies, zombies, mummies, big foot, better plant sims too.

What NEW Occults would you want to see?

Gargoyles?
Selkies?
Minotaurs?
Elves?
Trolls?

Comments

• ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    If we don't have more occults I'd love to see a better system of blending occults. I think a spellcaster mermaid or vampire alien would be really cool if the game could handle it!
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited July 2020
    I don’t mind more occult’s but I would prefer they add a friendly hybrid system if possible but most importantly continue adding more to the current/main ones before making new ones.
  • CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    I know werewolves and fairies are in demand. We've also had genies, zombies, mummies, big foot, better plant sims too.

What NEW Occults would you want to see?

Gargoyles?
    Selkies?
    Minotaurs?
    Elves?
    Trolls?

I could see them merge Elves and fairies together and go with Fae occult.

I want them to add Kitsune occult sims.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I would prefer no new occults.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    If we don't have more occults I'd love to see a better system of blending occults. I think a spellcaster mermaid or vampire alien would be really cool if the game could handle it!

Yeah! Like the Sims 2!
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 247 Member
    Oh dear, if ONLY people understood what Occult actually is eh?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    shorty943p wrote: »
    Oh dear, if ONLY people understood what Occult actually is eh?

Enlighten us :)
  • JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    I wouldn’t mind more occult packs. They do tend to bring interesting CAS and build/buy items.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    If they're planning one, I would love to have a mutant. It will also make a great storyline, especially now, we can pollute the world. A mutant can be a result of the pollutions. Then the plantsims (the current one) can be a result of the green initiative.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    I really want imaginary friends back. They were so useful! Just make them purchasable objects this time so players can decide if they want them or not.

I know I'm like the only person who misses them.
  • xDKxShadowHawkxDKxShadowHawk Posts: 11 New Member
    I would definitely have to pick the elves that would be really neat. But the only thing is with there being elves would also have to consider a new map world community seeing how in amy game the elves usually live away from humans. Then you'll have to conside the options of a new skill such as Archery/Hunting and last the idea of allowing them to have their own type of magic apart and different from the realm of magic because elves are a powerful magical race.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’d really love werewolves back, but also some updated plantsims! It’s such a shame that they’ve been reduced in ts4.
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    i want a superhero i know it isnt a occult but like powers and stuff i also want fae and elfs
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'll just be happy if they finish giving us the occults we had in 2 and 3. I don't see any excuse for leaving out content that was in both of those two games. So werewolves and zombies and genies for sure. I would not object to the ones that were added in 3, like fairies, but I don't really need any additional.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I'd rather they finish the regular ones before adding weird ones to be honest
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Just add werewolves & fairies first before adding the new one.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Werewolves, Fairies then Elves. I also think they need a hybrid option. Would like Unicorns (like in The Last Unicorn so they have a human and horse form). Happy to have normal unicorns when we get horses though haha! Uhm yeah pretty much down for the other occult’s mentioned. Zombies and mummies would be cool. Though I’d like to have an option to turn zombies off in my game as they scared me a little in sims 3 no gonna lie.
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Werewolves and fairies. And dragons, if we had a medieval expansion!
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited September 2020
    Werewolves would be great!!
    Never really cared too much for fairies though, but I'd still be happy to buy a pack featuring them.

As for new occults, I definitely lean towards elves and trolls. Because local folklore, mostly.

Actually, merge the fairies with elves and trolls into the Fae occult and it would be even better. Make it a detailed one, with skill trees and such. They can be so varied.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Ghouls!
    I been playing Fallout 4 alot lately and I fell in love with ghouls, thanx to a mod my Fallout character is a ghoul.
    So I made a sorta ghoul in Sims4 (using the vampire lifestate) but I would love real ghouls with rotten flesh and stuff...

Also werewolves,
    I was using the werewolve statues that came with the Vampire GP on a new build the other day and re-realised how cool they look, would love to run arround as one causing havoc.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2020
    Satyrs

world_of_dragon_queen__the_satyrs_by_inkrose98_dbqqzt7-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDY0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGQ2Nzk2ODctZDFiZC00ZTRiLTlhY2ItNTM3MDUxZWMxMDc2XC9kYnFxenQ3LWIxYjgwZTFiLWE3ZjAtNGFhYy1hZDlhLTBmYTAyMDM0MzU1NC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.yVD6PbeD87sfLKsd5jGzXwHRey4TL-5EkBH3qkD7LTI

I would love if Sims could ride on dragons too
    Lair-flying-dragon-1207-897115-3525.jpg?rect=175,0,1050,1050&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max&w=640&h=640
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I love your Satyrs drawing, Score. Very cool.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited September 2020
    Werewolves are my top, for sure, and I'd prefer them before any more "new themes" come out. However, I do like the idea of demons being added. We can get all kinds of horns and wings and tails and claws and fangs and tentacles and monstrous feet, and really go to town making everything from classic Western European demons to Japanese oni. Maybe the pack they come with could include a D&D-like tabletop game as a little nod to the "Satanic Panic" of the 1970's and 1980's.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 439 Member
    I love the idea of Satrys!! So cute too.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2020
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I love your Satyrs drawing, Score. Very cool.
    Oh that is from a deviant artist InkRose98:
    https://www.deviantart.com/inkrose98/art/World-of-Dragon-Queen-The-Satyrs-710057419

It is a great artist site I found about during my Gaiaonline days. Jen Zee and Bret Denslow who did the art of Bastion are some of my favorite artists for games. Both super nice people too.

Vampire Slayer that Jen Zee did. Her use of vibrant colors and shadows are just stunning:
    https://www.deviantart.com/jenzee/art/Vampire-Slayer-737920133

I have like no art skills. I am more crafty and think in 3D I guess. I love to knit and crochet and pottery was fun too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller