Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Todays creation

rM1AgIL.jpg

Base sim before

pVKTcJ5.jpg

2U9sabV.jpg

After edit

Good night
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    My National Ice Cream Day Screenshots

I just made this shirt too :p

"I want Ice Cream"

1OwaSxo.png

"Mint Chocolate Chip <3 my favorite"

9DtDLfZ.png

The second pic is not a pose she was walking off to eat her cone sooooooooooooo cute

Love the design @CravenLestat... :)
    My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... :yum:

And good luck to everyone who enters Craven's contest for the ice cream machine... :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Alice talks to Dedric about the insects needed to use in the genie potion. She asks him to extract DNA from a few of the rare insects in her collection. She hopes he can successfully clone the insects so they can save the originals. She must remember to call her mother and thank her for those rare insects she collected and gifted to Alice before she married and moved. Dedric successfully clones each insect needed so she can attempt to make the potion. Dedric has become quite the expert at cloning and rarely has a mishap...except for making potions at the chemistry set.
    50025066508_697c7d58d9_o.jpg
    50025869032_d0e6915206_o.jpg
    50025868862_f6e266892f_o.jpg

Wisteria broke the trash compactor while cleaning up. If you break it, you fix it. She shrank down into her pixie state and crawled into the trash to fix it. What a brave thing for such a timid fairy to do.
    50025868937_0179364f1d_o.jpg
    50025066353_1296265809_o.jpg

After hearing about the strange dream Wisteria had Jennifer decides she and Drew are staying in the big house. Dedric set up one of the toddler beds in the guest room. She finishes her blog on the computer in the science lab and Alice reads the potion book once more to make sure she has all the ingredients, the timing, and the spells for creating Jennifer's potion. Alice gets ready for bed and then checks to see if Jennifer needs anything.
    50083551948_24085cb32f_o.jpg
    50111501616_9079471bfb_o.jpg
    50025066228_fb1bb62ef6_o.jpg

It's an eerie morning with the red clouds shimmering as the sun rises over the treetops. Dedric chats with Jadeth about the garden and has his dragon help with the harvesting. The dragon harvested all the crops and that gives Dedric more time to play with Willow. Willow rises early so Dedric takes her out with him to do his gardening chores.
    50025868737_e7ac71af11_o.jpg
    50025608341_e9a2dc17aa_o.jpg
    50025066118_337006947a_o.jpg

Adam and Marshall backtrack into the woods and turn to the west taking a route that will lead them to another mountain pass. It will take longer to travel but they have no choice because of the rock slide. Coming out of the woods Adam spies the remains of a cottage. "This used to be a rustic cottage. I wonder what happened to it and the man who lived here. Sometimes I would see him fishing in the lake nearby. I would fish at one end and he would be on the other side of the lake. He must have noticed my ragged clothing because I found some kid-size clothing on his clothesline one day even though no kid lived here. It was still there the next day so I figured it was meant for me. Sometimes fruit would be left on the porch at night. A few times a chocolate bar. That was a great treat! That's when I realized that not all humans were mean to wolves as I had been told my whole life. I wish I had not been afraid of getting too close to him to thank him for the gifts. I did catch and clean fish and leave them on the porch for him. I was a better fisherman than him and it saved him having to walk back and forth from the lake. He seemed to be quite elderly to me at the time."
    50044278233_0427bb8dc4_o.jpg
    50044842006_ce612d1aa8_o.jpg

Just down the hill was the small lake. They stopped and fished and grilled their catch for lunch, saving some of the fish for later. Marshall pulled a treat out of his backpack and they enjoyed roasted marshmallows for dessert.
    50044278008_594e828019_o.jpg
    50044841716_1f653686e8_o.jpg
    50044277703_c5d278cecc_o.jpg

"We better call the girls because once we cross the mountain we may not have service. Make sure you tell Jennifer so she won't get upset not hearing from you. I had already warned Alice the service might get iffy in the mountains and valleys so she won't call Victor to start hunting for us."
    They both enjoy chatting with their mates and hearing about the festival that has come to town. They hope it will still be there when they return home as it sounds fun.
    50045098957_3074ccd19e_o.jpg
    50045098872_f8a80cd3a1_o.jpg

With a last look at the remains of the cottage, Adam and Marshall find the path over the rocks and begin the long trek over the mountains.
    50045098707_34f493cc36_o.jpg
    50044277583_ac19abc379_o.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello my friends. :)

It's been so wonderful to see this thread pick up lately, almost like how it was in it's glory days. ;)<3
    I've been unable to catch up on doing comments lately, sorry about that, but I've read every single post and have enjoyed them thoroughly! I really luv all you guys here. <3 Your talent and imaginations ever inspire me in my own gameplay and writing. :star:

Speaking of writing, I've gotten 3 Word (Well, Google Docs ;) ) pages of the next chapter in my story written. Woop woop! :mrgreen: I hope to get some of it posted this week. That's where most of my free time has been going lately. That and watching hubby play Animal Crossing. :blush: And if we aren't doing that together we're watching Stargate SG-1 together. Great show!
    We're just trying to chill and keep our sanity during this time in our lives where there are so many unknowns. We know big changes are coming once he lands a job (moving...ugh) and so it's a bit overwhelming trying to prepare for that. Just taking it a day at a time. 👍 I'm beginning to purge stuff and anything good I'm selling on Facebook yardsale pages. :p

It's looking like he's going to get the job in Texas. He has a second interview via Zoom this Wednesday morning. They seem to treat him like he's one the employees already based on the two conversations he's had on the phone with the HR guy, so yeah. And since this job is exactly what he was doing here I highly doubt he won't land this one... (The pay has to be right though for us to accept...) so we'll see what happens this week.

I did have a couple of random comments to make here off the top of my head. :)

@MoonandStars83 Thank you for saying I'm a good mom a few pages back. <3 I really needed to hear that, especially lately when I feel like I'm falling so short on being a good mom. :pensive:

@PalmArrow Your pattern modeling pictures have continued to wow me! :star: Such pretty lady sims too. :)

@king_of_simcity7 YOU playing with a toddler in game? That's a first! :smiley:;):p A good first I might add. I find it really fun to see people play out of their normal play-style. :)
    I sure haven't played with toddlers, or even children or teens, in a while and I miss that.

@CravenLestat National Ice Cream day huh? Amazingly we have some ice cream in the house at the moment. :lol: That's rare...cause we're trying to be good. :p

@bekkasan I see the notification pop up on here (right after your text ;) ) that you posted your new Ballan Family update so I need to scroll right on up and read. :grin:<3

@Silverofdreams30 Way to turn that bin lady sim into a beautiful woman! Great job! :star:
    <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Hehe thank you! :3 I'm doing alright. How about you?

@CravenLestat Hurray! I'm glad you like it. :smiley: I hate the hot weather, so I feel your pain. Stay hydrated! :tongue:
    The giveaway for ice cream day is a great idea! Shockingly, I don't have the ice cream maker, so ahem...

Emily4331
    https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Emily4331

*heavily contemplates having own ice cream day photoshoot* :lol:

@PalmArrow Cute pattern and I love her makeup! :3

@Silverofdreams30 Helloooo :blush: Thank you!
    Very cute sim!

@Evalen You have the patience of a saint for filling up an empty world. It's looking lovely. You're a great builder!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Courtney is CAS:

HyO7ZWd.jpg

wIsHyjL.jpg

xYLUQfa.jpg

r0INkRX.jpg

SalBv5W.jpg

Final

X4EyVC3.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Emily4331 thank you, but I'm just putting in my favorite lots, Oh I love this little world, and it is really fun empty as I get to put anything where ever I want it. I love the sims, having fun.
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Evalen , the world looks great so far! I noticed that your sims have many easels in their home!

@PalmArrow Thanks, yes my sims love to paint. my sims have never worked in the 20 yrs I have been playing, except one and he was a detective. it was fun, but I would rather they make money with skills, I delete all school as I want to play with my kids and teens, Ashah is now painting Master paintings now.
    @CravenLestat Cute Sim :love:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @emorrill I had only had her as a toddler for a few seconds. The last time I shared a toddler family was two years ago. I have four that aged up!

Also we are 65 pages from 4000 :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg

Daniel Pleasant is a brave guy and was ready to get his own Bonehilda. His ex-wife, Mary-Sue Oldie, likes to keep everything all nice and pristine so a little help can go a long way. Although I don't think Mary-Sue is pleased with the new addition.

Screenshot-41.jpg

Another thing she wasn't pleased with? Daniel's incessant flirting. No, she's not interested in getting back together with him. And isn't he with her mother now? Stop hitting on other ladies! I don't think her eyes could roll further back into her head.

Screenshot-42.jpg

They did play a game of catch later on. Lilith didn't want to play catch with her estranged father, but Mary-Sue, who has negative relationship with Daniel, did want to?

Screenshot-43.jpg

Lilith let her inner party animal out when the gift-giving Snowflake Day party rolled around. Dancing on the bathroom countertop? Count her in.
    @Duvelina Nice to see the Pleasents again :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @bekkasan Nice, very interesting story.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    edited July 2020
    I had a bit of a problem with my video. I used my tablet to load the video as usual. But I also used the tablet to read one of @bekkasan 's stories in Stories and Legacies section. It seems I should have not touched the tablet. Because when I woke up this morning I found it couldn't be processed and the only option was to delete it. So I deleted it and started again. This time I used my computer and let it load the video in the background. That worked. It is now ready to view.

https://youtu.be/E2kCWy7bJ7Y

This is slightly different from the usual Perfect Genetics video. Mostly because so many townies are featured. They were causing entertaining mayhem all night on the home lot, then were exhausted next morning when they had to go to work. Also saw a unicorn and a few strange sims doing strange things in other parts of the world.

Max, Don's alien son, aged up to child.

James, the second eldest son of Don and Olivia, ages up to Young Adult as does James's imaginary friend made real, Prue.

James-And-Prue001.jpg
    James and Prue

Chas and Prue celebrate them both finally being Young Adults and go on a date to my build, The Green Fun Park. It is mostly a huge roller coaster lot with 3 roller coasters on it but they just went to the dance floor and slow danced before eating fish and chips they purchased from the professional bar and then went home together.

Prue-And-Chas-Watching-Start001.jpg

That's about it.

Romance is in the air - next episode I'm hoping to get Prue and Chas married and out of the household. They became romantic interests autonomously as teens. Hopefully I can get them through the going steady, engaged and married phases all in one episode. I need to reduce the number of sims in the household as there are going to be two new imaginary friends made real soon and Bill just got abducted (that'll be in the next episode) it remains to be seen if he ends up with an alien baby. Then Owen needs aging up and his Imaginary Friend made real is Trish so they will probably become Young Adults in the next episode too.

Here are Owen and Trish - they are still teens.

Owen-And-Trish001.jpg

Trish seems to be likely to end up married to Cosmo. It'll be a while before he ages up to YA though as he is Petal's IF made real.

edited July 2020
    I have added more to my Dexter's new world
    I thought the sky was so pretty, I just had to take a picture
    oe8MRKL.jpg
    I added some houses and some family
    NsVgSRv.jpg
    pNe25kw.jpg
    Dj2fUnC.jpg
    J1zXfhi.jpg
    the beach
    OYdEB9x.jpg
    The Diner
    IZ1IlEl.jpg
    the back of the diner
    X35sLh1.jpg
    The Church
    qMmSg26.jpg
    zyO1nrd.jpg
    KjTAZ5N.jpg
    Now for the best
    00KCnrs.jpg
    Barry and Nakita are going steady.
    Post edited by Evalen on
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emily4331 Check your gifts :#

And if you think for one second the ice cream machine was all you were getting think again :s

<3

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Unfortunately for my sims save. Rosalie's Co-worker Geneva ended up catching the eye of Sinbad before Rosalie had a chance.
    However, I invited her university roommate to go to Red Rendezvous. A couple interactions later, it had become a date, and then the went steady after barely five more interactions!
    Rosalie Queens + Derek Khan was meant to be I guess.

Rosalie, Nikki and Derek are now back at University for two terms now. I want Rosalie and Derek closer to their Fine Arts degree and Nikki closer to her Technology Degree.

Before Uni though, I had Nikki quit her job at the bookstore and become a Private Investigator. I just need to decide what Derek will do; Actor or Chef?

Derek kept all his traits from normal except I replaced Dislikes Children with Supernatural Fan. Also he is a fairy in my save. I think I'm going to keep him that way to see how many of their children are born fairies or humans.

If you check my sims profile there's some super cute pics I posted recently.

Now, to just solve my little cc problem and hope I don't lose the save.
    And that the save doesn't corrupt, since I didn't do a ton of research on Moving a University Sim into Your Household properly and used Add Sim to add him to my household while he was visiting.
    I have backup saves in case I messed up so I can redo it.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Abi and Becki have moved into a different house for a while to get away from Lola

DDB7elF.jpg

Meanwhile The Squire moves into their old house

iTvQKlm.jpg

Courtney later moves in

oQhrtbJ.jpg

It does not take long before selfish Taz pounces on her!

8yHkkEe.jpg

He sees an easy catch!

L4gKhId.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Boyyyy you da best. :heart:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CravenLestat , lovely National Ice Cream Day photoshoot!

@Emily4331 , i would love to see an ice cream themed photoshoot from you too!

@Evalen , I love what you're doing with the world - the similar houses in different colours look very pretty!

@bekkasan , I love all the mountain scenery in your update! And I agree, the thought of tiny Wisteria entering the trash compactor makes me uneasy even though I know that nothing can actually happen to her!

@Silverofdreams30 , you really performed a miracle on that sim! Your version of her looks great.

@Duvelina , if someone brought a Bonehilda into my home I would be making pretty much the same face as Mary Sue! :smiley:

@emorrill , thank you! I hope the move won't be too stressful for you and your family!
    edited July 2020
    @bekkasan

I love that photo of Dedric and his daughter, her smile is
    so adorable.
    Adam and Marshall do bond while being out, that is nice to see.
    The girls must be so happy to hear from them.
    @emorrill

Thank you, it was interesting to see how that
    basesim could be changed.

@PalmArrow

Thank you
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2020
    "Near the Woods" The Supernatural Immortal "Isan no Jinro" Legacy of the Werewolf.
    Prologue: 過去 - In the Past (Part 1)

弱肉強食 (jaku niku kyō shoku) - The weak are meat; the strong eat.

***********************************************************************************

It has been said that there are those of the otherworldly kind. When you look out into the darkness of the night, there are eyes looking back at you. Though we don't know who they are; where they came from, they walk among us. And yet we are unaware unless they choose to make themselves known. And when they seek those of us who are human; we join their ranks, not the other way around. Welcome to the night. Welcome to Midnight Falls

***********************************************************************************

Prologue (Part 1)

God knows how it happened, but it wasn't something that either of us were expecting. River, coming home from a grocery run had encountered a big black wolf that had attacked her. She came away with a rather nasty bite. After I had finished climbing the ceiling, she said that there was something otherworldly about it...that something just didn't sit right, but I wasn't paying much attention to her description of the wolf. I just wanted to make sure that the wolf wasn't rabid so I was trying to hustle her into the car as with rabies, time was of the essence. So I took her down to the hospital in in Sunset Valley and made sure that there was nothing circulating around in that bite wound. The rabies virus, once it takes hold, y'know, onset of symptoms, is pretty much incurable and you end up dying a painful death. That's the last thing I wanted to have happen to my wife, so it was off to see the doc and get that wound cleaned out and antibiotics administered.

Screenshot%2B%252841%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%252848%2529.jpg

According to the doctor, the bite looked worse than it really was; He didn't see any viruses that he recognized...so his viewpoint was that all was clear. He just gave River some antibiotics to make sure that there was no infection and told me to call him back in 72 hours. It turned out that we didn't have that long. Because the night of the full-moon was upon us in Sunset Valley and it turned out that the bite wasn't from a regular wolf.

River had said that the wolf had looked at her with a keenly intelligent gaze; as if aware of what it was about to do. Before it leapt at her, she thought she could see a calculating of its odds of success. Well, against an unarmed woman who was practically defenseless. Yeah, I'd say the odds were clearly one hundred percent in it's favour.
    Screenshot%2B%252830%2529.jpg

And despite the brutalness of the attack, there was actually only one bite.

Screenshot%2B%252822%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%252823%2529.jpg
    The general restraint of said attack spoke of an intelligent mind behind the wolf-in-question. A regular wolf attack usually ended with a person's throat ripped out, bleeding out on the ground. That scenario didn't play out at least as to what I was thinking.
    Screenshot%2B%252834%2529.jpg
    There's something funny about that attack...hon..." River raised an eyebrow at my statement. "Not haha funny, sweetie, but that something just doesn't add up here. You say it leapt at you practically shoulder height and brought you to the ground. In all that snapping of its jaws...that it never once brought its fangs close to your throat?"
    Screenshot%2B%252836%2529.jpg
    "There were a couple times that it came close, but the wolf seemed to pull away at the last second, almost as if it knew that it didn't want to rip my throat out." That set off warning bells in my mind. Now I'm not one for superstitions, but this just didn't add up in any case. Why would a wolf be wandering the streets of Sunset Valley? Why the hell would it jump my wife and then bite her only once? Why in the hell did it attack her in the first place. And if the wolf was that intelligent...could it be masking the intelligence of a man? I examined the wounds as I changed the dressings on her arm. Yup, those were wolf fangs all right. There was nothing human about those fang marks that punctured her skin. A cold sense of fear came rushing down my spine.
    Screenshot%2B%252838%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%252839%2529.jpg
    River, noticing my change in mood, asked me if I was alright. "Honey, I don't like the looks of this..." I said, "We're going to have to monitor your condition very carefully over the next few days." And I was going to read up some more books on the supernatural because if my gut hunch was correct, we were going to have to flee. Humankind didn't like living with the supernatural close by and this was not a haven or sanctuary. Oh sure, I was human. But she was my wife...my spouse...whom just nine months earlier, we stood at the altar exchanging vows of "forever and always". I take my vows seriously and I wasn't about to abandon her just because of something that I suspected. We were in this together; to the bitter end.
    Screenshot%2B%252862%2529.jpg
    "Honey, you're scaring me..." River said, shivering...and I pulled her into my arms holding her tightly.

"I'm just concerned...sweetie. I love you and I am worried...for you." I told her, hoping that she understood that I wasn't trying to spook her just for the sake of it. That wasn't my intent. But if there was something going on in terms of that wolf attack, we needed to get to the bottom of it for our safety and for those around us. I was going to take these next couple of days to do some reading and get some information on what this could be.

But of course, young minds work fast. We ended up not having those couple of days. Sandi put two and two together far more rapidly than I could, when River started having balance issues and stumbling. and she fell to her knees outside the next evening.
    Screenshot%2B%252870%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%252876%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%252878%2529.jpg
    I got her settled as she was rather agitated and advised her to lay down while I called the doctor to find out what I could do. From what I had read, lycanthropy, which was what I had suspected mimicked the symptoms of rabies quite closely. But the doctor had told us that the rabies virus was not present in River's body. Could it have been latent? The doctor told me no, that there was likely something else. The concern in his voice caused my fear to skyrocket when he told me, "I used to work in Moonlight Falls treating bite victims. And this is something far more serious, Mr. Chikamori. Your wife is starting to exhibit the signs of a lycanthrope." If I had eaten, I probably would have had to throw up...since my stomach was doing the rough approximation of the tarantella dance. His next sentence shot my fear level through the roof, "If you love your wife, Mr. Chikamori, get her to sanctuary. There is no place for her around us humans." How was I going to break this to River?
    Screenshot%2B%252881%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%252882%2529.jpg
    River started showing a prediliction for raw meat the very next day, which unfortunately, Sandi managed to catch a glimpse of. The ramifications of that were going to be far-reaching though we didn't know that at the time.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Fear makes people devolve into their most base selves. And this situation was no exception to the rule. When confronted by this news, River's mother was not happy. And I didn't realize just what she was about to do. It was only when the screaming and yelling started that I realized just how far Fiona was about to go.
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    As it turned out, she had confronted River while she was eating and when River told her that she had to use the washroom, Fiona had followed her and started in on her there.
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    "You dare to bring that contamination into my house?!" Fiona screamed at her. "There's a child in this house...and god knows what you are now..."
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    "...and you didn't even bother to tell me that you had been bitten by a wolf; a currsed wolf at that?"
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    "Just what am I going to tell my co-workers" Fiona shouted at River. "...that...I'm the mother to a vicious animal?" River's anger was growing to the point of no-return.
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    "Well, mother dearest..." River hissed, "You don't want to go there...do you?" Her voice bottomed out into a savage growl. "Do you really want to see what I've become?"
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    Screenshot-74.jpg
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    As Fiona backed up out of her daughter's reach, River spat out, her voice savage, heart-broken; betrayed by rejection and full of wrath; "Do you truly understand what it is that you are now dealing with, Mother?".
    Screenshot-79.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Emily4331

Thank you,
    that bin lady was terrible hehe.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited July 2020

@CravenLestat Hope you get done early and can chill out.
    yum, yum ice cream day, and no ice cream in the house. bummer! I'll let my sims eat ice cream. I have the ice cream maker and it is awesome you are offering to gift them.
    You are just so fast at creating cool shirts!

@king_of_simcity7 Cool you brought Courtney back as a baby and aged her up. I hope she learned all her skills! :grin:
    She is lovely as before.
    Glad to see you added her and the Squire to the game.

@Karritz I do appreciate the comments on the stories as well as pictures. :smiley:
    Bummer about the loading issue. I hope you enjoyed the story. :grin:
    Cute pics of the turned IF's.

@PalmArrow Yep got that one too! :grin:
    Thank you. The world I used for those scenes as well as the next few updates is really beautiful.
    It made me nervous too. I was glad the door stayed open so no one could accidentally turn it on.

@ZhakiraP hehe, I agree. I love my FL heat.
    The kids aged just as cute as I thought they would. lol at Gobias thinking they looked too good to be his.
    Grounds for divorce I see!
    Brandee is pretty and I hope she really loves him. That is an awesome wedding picture of them.

@ZeeGee Original Miyu is beautiful too.

@Evalen I saw the world in the other thread and that is really nice to build up your own world and place lots that you like.
    I'm enjoying seeing what you are doing. It looks like the family is having a great time in their new world. I love the fishing lots.
    Thank you for the comment on my update. :smiley:
    That is a very pretty sky. I love how your town is developing.
    Great to see you putting lots of kid stuff on lots. :smiley:
    I'm totally in love with your diner.

@Silverofdreams30 WOW! That is one awesome edit of that sim. I bet @CravenLestat's drooling! G'night.
    Thanks for the comments. :smiley: Dedric is such a good Dad and loves his little girl. He loves his little boy too.
    Adam shared a lot of his young life as they trekked through those woods.

@emorrill Hope you enjoyed reading and seeing Marshall. :wink:

@Emily4331 I'm doing good. Thanks. :smiley:
    Congrats on your gift!

@Duvelina Daniel sounds a little creepy. He's with his ex's mother?

@rubyskywalker Bummer about Sinbad but glad she found another boyfriend.

@Nikkei_Simmer New story! Awesome start. I'm still not sure about that cc though. Freaky! I do wish that EA/Maxis had turned them into wolves rather than what they did. Have you completely abandoned all the other stories or just on hold?

More double rainbows! Hidden Springs is an awesome world for scenery pictures in winter with rainbows. I've not seen any rainbows in my Ballan family save and not sure why except it is summer in those worlds. But, I don't recall rainbows being limited to wintertime from when I had seasons installed in the past. Happy Simming!
    50121763703_90fc549d0c_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top