Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking build request!

Comments

• Javi182Javi182 Posts: 63 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hi. I'm sure I can make it close to the real thing. What do you think is off about the floor plan? @hellokitty1496
    Post edited by Javi182 on
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I want a tiny home that's perfect for a robotics obsessed vampire. 😅 And I don't know if I can build it myself.

@Butterfreeguy :) Sure, got any style, color, or room preferences. Or should I just make one?
    @Javi182 You can just make something, but I need room for at least a coffin and the robot station. I'd like to see what you can come up with.

@Butterfreeguy Alright I see what I can do. B)

@Juiceb0xHer0 I'm almost done. :) All I need to do are the bedrooms, which, I forgot to ask if the bedrooms will be different? Because usually, a bedroom represents the sims that sleep there.
    Other than that, I finished all the other stuff you requested, unless there is something else you want me to add?

vupNHcy.png
    fi3u4gL.png
    4dwJcZg.png
    3vx3r2e.jpg
    iGFlyFZ.png

The Master Bedroom

394Lmj4.png
    PjXI56v.png
    Has a roof window because there was a lack of natural light.
    AziIB7N.png

The Bedrooms
    WRxfqi3.png

First Floor
    44y97J0.png
    w0JyBaA.png
    KIVcANl.png
    CubPMPD.png
    4Bga2Hj.png
    okQDoen.png

Basement with rec room and Butler's quarters

wp9dena.png
    wSkz4dx.png

Hope you like it. :)

@Butterfreeguy Hey Happy Sunday, sorry for taking so long. So I hope you like it. I had other ideas but didn't want to keep you waiting.

The exterior part of the build is based on old gothic revival homes, the roofs are very high pitched, and the blue is a pale color just like vampires. It was going to be red but it was too on the nose.
    I wanted it to be hidden in plain sight, it hints of a vampire living here but also looks like a regular small house.

XKScNsp.jpg
    6yVkpaE.jpg
    77iOGuf.jpg
    Nqmx2LX.jpg
    p27B0Iy.jpg
    KoQuv3r.jpg
    So this is the bed room, plain nothing special here... But closet holds the secrete.
    DlbZWRK.jpg

Finally, here it is the real bedroom and the robot crafting room. The basement is very old cryptic, with lots of decors to make it fell maintained and used. The bed you can switch out with the coffin because I don't have the vampires DLC.

AATXtiD.jpg
    X6OkH5w.jpg
    sMF0PQn.jpg
    dA0IddV.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/aXf6j4x = other pictures

If there is anything you want to change or add let me know. :)
    I actually really like the look of it. :) You certainly surprised me. And the fact that it doesn't look too vampiric in the outside is great, since my vampire tries to act like a regular human.
    Let me upload it before I go. :# It will be called plain sight.
    I'm going to be downloading this today.
    Thanks, if there any problems let me know. Hope you enjoy it :) .
    @Juiceb0xHer0 Hey Not sure when you are coming back so I uploaded the house, and made the rooms with different styles and feels to them.
    Im still taking request! :)
    fi3u4gL.png
    This is the upload name.
    gcvPt9v.png
    ZKwcGvN.png
    QCuTioL.png
    WWDIPYl.png
    9h57DZh.png
    1dIO4hI.png

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I have already asked a couple of people including the DNA request thread but I haven't got an answer yet but could you build a penthouse for the torendi tower lot I would like it to be contemporary and if it helps I have the following packs
    •vintage glamour
    • toddler stuff
    •parenthood
    •jungle adventure
    •get together
    •city living
    •cats and dogs
    •seasons
    And could it have a butler quarters and a pool
    Thanks in advance
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    @Cavapoo_King Sorry for not seeing your message, :o Also I was busy the day you posted because I was celebrating my birthday and my mothers. :D I have only seasons, Cats & dogs, city living, and get together. I see what I can do, any ideas you have in mind, or room requirements?
    edited July 2020
    Could you make a butlers quarters ( just a bedroom with a bathroom and butlers seem to prefer baths ) and a home gym, pool and office
    Not including the butlers quarters can it have 4 bedrooms ( 2 kids ones )
    👌Got it, ill be back with the layout and show it to you if you want to change the sizes or position of the rooms.
    Could the kids rooms have double beds to avoid the monster under the bed
    edited July 2020
    Lol, Got it. The rooms are big enough to support those. 👍 Right now I think I got the layout, nothing too fancy yet. Here are the pictures. The exterior design is just an idea. I just wanted to get the shape of it, if you want to change it say the word, or if you like it tell me. I got the room layout done, and room sizes too. Unless you want to change them. iMbfJix.pngVO3lr7q.png
    syN1KOt.png
    rxOm0Fh.png
    Mq6KBod.png
    aXsEqwD.png
    SK1cITx.png
    I dont really like the glass bit on picture 3
    got it👌 I'm assuming the slanted glass. The windows will change with what style we land on. Btw do you like the layout? If you do we can move on to the exterior look the place.
    If it helps yesterday, I bought dine out and get famous
    And could you add a money vault ( if you have get famous) and why is there 3 studies
    There aren't three studies, it was just possible places where the studies could be. The bottom two I will make into one large gym. I got both of those packs so I can add it. 👍
    Ok 👍

• MightyPantsMightyPants Posts: 2 New Member
    I really like your designs! If you ever take some requests again I've been searching for some post apocalypse community lots and not having the greatest of luck. Would you be willing to make a community lot that is completely off-the-grid? **puppy eyes**

Most I've found have Seasons/Get Famous/Island Living required and I don't have those. I've found a great whole world makeover from the Post-Apocalyptic Murkland Challenge. I've bulldozed all the other worlds anticipating multiple similar themes but nada...
    Yes I'm still accepting requests, but I been really busy atm. So sorry if I don't respond asap.😅 I'll see what I can do.🙃
    @Cavapoo_King So Sorry for not being free to work on this, but I came back and made the changes you wanted. Xdg6A6I.png

PydBEVv.png
    LDaczMA.png
    tek8lDe.png
    cHO2cqb.png
    x0LBJ1N.png

Added Some smoothness to the roof, some vents added, and some sky windows. The Gym has been made into one room. The Diagonal window Room has been removed and replaced. And added some color to the build, using wood paneling. It looked better to me and more contemporary. Still playing with the color scheme, seeing which one looks good, but it's up to you. Added more windows. I feel the shape-outside is done, and inside, but again, it's up to you. If so, I can move on to furnishing and decoration! Again sorry for being so late.

@MightyPants I'm gonna start brainstorming for your build. 😀