Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2020
    Round 6 - The Masquerade Ball.
    The other one of mine will be up today, but I'd like to edit them with shots of you other girls, standing around talking or drinking. Jenna suggested it and I thought it was a great idea.You can leave it until after you put your own stories up, so, if it's okay with you all, could send me a shot of just your bachelorette talking or standing around drinking or some other casual shot in their ball gowns, I will cut them out and place them as part of some background realism and so will Jenna, but if you would prefer not to, I do understand. You can have mine if you would like to do the same. <3<3

@CazzTregurtha @Storiessims4 @abelhinha35 @JennaCatz
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited July 2020
    Round 6 - The Masquerade Ball.

Reuben greeted me at the door of the ballroom with a warm embrace but I was not my usual bubbly self.

C5nUYym.jpg

“Hi, beautiful, wow you look like a princess tonight.”
    Reuben kissed my hand just like the first time we met.
    “Thanks, Reuben.” I looked down and did not make eye contact.

Ih1233c.jpg

“What’s wrong, Mel? What has happened has your stalker returned or been released?” He lifted me up and we looked into each other's eyes.
    “No, nothing like that."
    "Well something is wrong, I can tell, I know you so well, Mel."
    "Please put me down, Reuben.”

PD3DtNv.jpg

“Then what? it seems all the ladies are upset about something tonight.”

mobLsvX.jpg

“I’m not all those ladies Reuben,” I said raising my voice and removing my mask.
    “I know, I'm sorry. Hey, look at me, Mel, please talk to me. Tell me what is wrong. Our last date was so perfect."
    "It has nothing to do with our date, as you said it was perfect. It was afterwards when the producer interviewed you..."
    "Let's go and sit down inside, there are separate little booth rooms where we won't be interrupted."

2r7GG2Q.jpg

Reuben led me into one of the booths and we sat and talked.
    "What about the interview?"
    "When you talked to Aston, I didn’t appreciate you telling the world about our feelings for each other, that was something for our private conversations.”
    “What did I say, I don’t remember saying anything too private.”
    “You said that you ‘needed’ me, and we had an ‘undeniable strong connection’, and I love that you feel that, but I hope that you also want me.”
    “I think I made it pretty obvious that I wanted you that night we had the opportunity to use the Fantasy Suite and I meant that,” he retorted.
    “Yes, but on one hand, you said you didn’t know what you wanted, and on the other, that you needed me and that we had an ‘undeniably strong connection’.”
    “I told you, so many parts of my personality are coming out with each bachelorette and it makes me doubt any feelings I have for any of them, but you were different, we live the same lifestyle and love the same things.”
    “Well if you know me so well, perhaps it’s time you sort out your feelings, because...I love you, Reuben and the more we are together the more I want to be with you. I know you can’t discuss your choice with any of us, but seems you are still unsure. You’ve had several dates with all of us and you must be getting close by now.”

RZj8vYU.png

"I am sorry about everything that happened. I didn't realise what I said would upset you so much, I thought I was being upfront, sharing my feelings."
    "I don't mind you being upfront at all, just not about things that probably should be kept private, between us."
    "I so admire that you speak your mind so openly, Mel.”
    “Trouble is, it can leave me vulnerable and I end up regretting something I've said or put my 'foot in my mouth', but I told you that from the very first time we met didn’t I? Perhaps it’s frustration on my part because I do like knowing where I stand with people and more importantly with you because I really want to be intimate with you, but I just can’t commit to that until I know you feel as sure about me, as I do about you. I’ve been hurt too many times, Reuben.”
    “In a way, I hope there won’t be too many more dates either, because it confuses the hell out of me also.”
    “I can imagine it would, but you are going to have to commit soon, Reuben and hopefully that decision is not too far away, it's emotionally draining and I'm sure the other girls would be feeling that also.”

8sBko6o.jpg

Before we said any more, Reuben pulled me onto the dance floor. "Dance with me?" We started dancing close and intimately, and for the first time, I smiled that night and so did Reuben.
    "Getting things off my chest really helped. I hope it helped you as well."

IXte0Wm.jpg

He leaned close to me and whispered, "Does this answer your question?" He pulled me close to kiss me.
    "Everyone is watching," I said glancing around at the faces all watching us.
    "You know what?" Reuben said. "I don't care."
    He wrapped his arms tight around me and our kiss was intense.

ijFHVdP.jpg

The little "tif" made for some good TV. Can you tell us anything more about that?
    "I am not interested in what the press twists to make a good story sell. More importantly, there are bachelorettes out there that are looking for love, and I doubt they would appreciate their private thoughts being put out there for all to see. What went on between Reuben and I is no one else's business, so no I won't be saying anything to the press. I know you have a job to do, but even a job has its limits."

Do you think the tension is coming from having to share the man you are gaining feelings for?
    "It's a game that every bachelorette is playing in their own way. More tension comes from sensationalist opinions that the press is very good at presenting to attract an audience and the other thing is not knowing what is going to happen next in this show. All I am most sure about is my feelings for Reuben."

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Done :)
    I collabourated with some friends of mine and released some poses that you might like or find use for

https://joannebernice.tumblr.com/post/623405350451920896/
    Just remember, this round two ladies will be eliminated going into home towns (meet the parents)
    I hope your all happy with your entries this round and your little dramas etc. I hope things are still going well between you and Reuben and things were completely ruined? Find out soon after this round is over... this round will be judged stronger than the others.
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    edited July 2020
    Round 6 - Masquerade Ball

I walked into the venue, the ladies were all beautiful in their formal dresses. To be quite honest, I never really got into wearing dresses, it's not my style. All the ladies parted their separate ways, I was headed to the bar to get myself a glass of wine. Lately, I had found that wine had been some sort of a coping-mechanism for me. I spied Rueben taking another lady to talk, and it got me thinking when my turn was because I had something to say to him as well.
    A0f7z86.png

I'd been here for about an hour and a half and had lost count of how many drinks I've had after 5... Oops. Some of the ladies had come to talk with me and left again. The night was dragging on and i'd had enough, my patience had worn thin. At that moment, I saw that Kim and Melody were looking my way. They looked like they were judging me, or something, they looked and then talked to each other.
    HULdFcC.png

I have had enough of tonight, I didn't want to be here anymore and this was the last thing I needed, the girls talking about me behind my back. I stormed over to where they were standing.

"Do you have a problem with me?!" I said with a raised voice.

They both looked shocked. They probably didn't expect to be caught gawking at me.

"Oh, we actually weren't..." Kim started to say.
    "Ugh, you know what? Save it, not worth my time. But let me say how DARE you! How dare you talk about me behind my back! You wanna say something to me? SAY IT TO MY FACE!!" I shouted.

People were staring, but I did not care a single bit.
    DlwiAJF.png

"We came here for a ball, not to gossip about others! I mean, what am I supposed to think? You look at me, then look away, that could only mean that you're talking about me!" I yelled.

They looked at each other in shock, unable to say a word.

"You're not needed here if that's the only reason you have for being here..." I stared them both in the eyes and then sashayed away.

I found myself staggering up the stairs and wanting to sit down. Letting out all the pent up anger and frustration felt good at the time, but now I felt horrible. I then heard a soothing voice from behind.

"Brielle? Would you care to join me outside for a moment?"
    Jzp9zEQ.png

I turned to face him, he definitely wanted to say something to me, I saw it in his face. I nodded and followed him to the balcony.

He sighed deeply, looking a little disappointed.

"Brielle. Would you please tell me what happened down there? It sounded like you were very upset at Kim and Mel... What's wrong?" He asked.
    "I just... I don't know. I lost it..." I slurred a little.
    avmK2d4.png

"I get that you were frustrated and upset, but I don't feel there is any need to take any form of anger out on another person." He stated.
    "I know that, I feel pretty terrible about it now. I'm not thinking clearly, I might've lost count on how many glasses of wine I've had tonight. Maybe a few too many."
    "Is there a reason for that?" He questioned.
    "To be honest, I've found that lately I haven't been coping... Specifically with the whole process of this. It's difficult... Especially knowing that every other lady in the house is after you too. There is no knowing whether you will even choose me at the end, because you have all of these other beautiful women and you ave connections with all of them... There's all of us and only one you, and you're going to have to choose at the end of this... I feel a little hopeless, because I know that I'm falling for you, Rueben, but as I said, there's no way of knowing whether I'll get chosen at the end..." I said downheartedly.
    "I'm really sorry you feel this way Bri, I know this process is hard. It's hard on me too... At the end of this, I have to break hearts. All but one of these women are going to have their hearts broken by me... I don't want to do that to anyone, but it's the way it has to be..."
    "I know... I'm sorry, I'm probably being a little inconsiderate..." I said.
    "Hey, it's alright. Sometimes you need to get things off your chest. And I'm glad you did." He smiled.
    "I'm such a fool. I've made a fool of myself in front of everyone. And I've probably embarrassed you in front of everyone... I'm so sorry Rueben..."

I started to feel tears well up in my eyes...
    V4pfnYQ.png

"Hey, it's okay Bri. Please don't cry. I know this is hard on you..." He took me in his arms and cuddled with me to calm me down.
    mnhU6n4.png

He broke the brief silence.

"Hey, I didn't get to tell you how beautiful you look tonight. That dress looks stunning." He mentioned.
    "Heh. I hate wearing dresses. I think I died a little when I read that our next date was a masquerade ball." I laughed a little. He laughed too.
    "Well, I am more accustomed to wearing suits, so it doesn't 'make me die a little'." He quoted.
    "I still feel pretty terrible about how I yelled at Kim and Melody, I think I'm going to apologise to them..." I said.
    "I think that's a good idea. Clear up what happened, they looked shook. I'll talk to you later though." He smiled and opened the door for me to let me through first.
    "Thank you Rueben."

I headed back downstairs to find Kim and Mel had sat down at a table. I strolled over sheepishly.

"Hey girls.... I'd like to apologise to you both, mainly for my behaviour earlier tonight. The things I said were hurtful too, I just wanted to let you know that I'm terribly sorry about that... I just haven't been coping lately and I just snapped. I understand that I definitely should not have taken it out on you. I'm just really sorry, and I do hope that we can move past this. I don't want to lose you girls as friends..." I announced.
    "We didn't know you felt that way, and it's alright. We all have our moments." Kim said, smiling. Mel nodded too.
    "Well, would you like to sit with us for a bit?" Mel asked.
    "Sure." I smiled.

After a little while, Rueben had stole me away from the girls to dance with me.

"Brielle, would you like to dance with me?" He asked.
    "Of course." I replied.
    qwP4B2o.png

7FFbyQU.png

Dancing with him had made all my negative feelings go away. And I felt better about the things that had happened tonight.

Producer Question 1: The little 'tiff' made for some good TV, can you tell us any more about it?
    Well I think it's unfortunate that the 'tiff' is considered as good TV, when I do not see it that way. I see it more as a obstacle, but Rueben and I managed to overcome it, which is what you do in relationships. But I cannot tell you anymore about it as I said all that needed to be said to Rueben...

Producer Question 2: Do you think the tension is coming from having to share the man you are gaining feelings for?
    Of course it does. Knowing that all of these women have feelings for the man that you have feelings for is hard. Also knowing that Rueben has feelings for all of these girls too makes it difficult to know if you're going to make it to the end...

Post edited by JennaCatz on
    nenKuBE.gif
    @CazzTregurtha due date is tomorrow. how are you going there with your entry?
  • CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    Hi @xJojox , I'm going to have mine up last minute. It was a busy weekend and now I've been slammed with work :/ Should be up just past your midnight, sorry about that. I'm nearly done though :)
    thats ok, just wanted to find out how your doing...
    Great, thanks @xJojox , will be up asap :)
    edited July 2020
    Round 6 - The Masquerade Ball - Ivy

"Gorgeous Ivy, would you do me the honour of dancing with me?"
    "Why, of course," I said, taking Reuben's hand.
    "You look absolutely breath-taking," he said, dipping me as we danced.
    "You're not so bad yourself," I said playfully.

Dance1.png

The few glasses of wine I'd had, had given me the touch of confidence I needed considering the other girls were all watching us dance. Highly unlike me, I got onto my tiptoes and kissed him suddenly, and passionately in front of everyone. He seemed rather surprised, which was my whole idea.
    "Where did that come from?" he asked, laughing.
    "Come with me upstairs. Let's maybe have a minute to ourselves," I said.

Dance2.png

"What's going on Ivy? You seem a tiny bit different," he asked.
    "Oh, I didn't think you would notice," I said, grabbing his hand across the table, stroking it gently.
    Reuben seemed confused, and it wasn't the reaction I was expecting. I thought this is what he wanted.
    "I thought you wanted a girl who was a little less innocent, so I thought we could maybe hook up here, while everyone is downstairs," I said bravely. He could tell I was being sarcastic.
    "What on Earth are you going on about, Ivy?" he asked, pulling his hand away.
    "Oh please, I saw your response to the producer. I'm soooo innocent. I know nothing about life, or love, or men. No way I would go to the fantasy room with you hey?"
    "Yes, but you are innocent," he said.
    "You think you know me after a few dates? You have no idea. My parents raised me not to sleep around, which is why I didn't go with you to the fantasy room. But you know what, I won't be another notch on your belt, and you should respect that, not make me seem like a total prude!"
    I pushed my chair back and ran downstairs, out the front door.

Dance3.png

Reuben came running after me, and I wasn't sure I actually wanted him to. I was about to lose it, and that was not something I wanted to do.

"Ivy, please stop," he begged, the door closing behind him, drowning out the music from inside.
    I spun around toward him, the most furious I had been in ages.
    "NO! REUBEN! PLEASE just give me a break! YOU are living this lovely little life with a bunch of girls all over you, each of us vying for your attention. Life must be SOOOO difficult for you! Then you sit there judging each of us, without knowing any of us properly yet."
    "That is not how I see it. It's difficult for me as well, Ivy. I didn't think I would fall for even one person, let alone have feelings for everyone here. And I am not judging you, I think you saw that comment out of context," he replied.

Fight2.png

"How can you actually have feelings for each and every one of us. Seems a bit extreme to me! And out of context or not, you still said it!" I yelled, exhausted.
    "It's not that simple. I have invested time in everyone here as well," he sighed, "Please can we just walk away from the front door and go talk around the corner. I can feel everyone's eyes on us."

Fight1.png

We walked around the building to the back, giving me a minute to cool down. I wrapped my arms around him, sighing.

"Sorry" we said simultaneously.
    "Me first," I said, "I know it isn't easy for you either. This whole thing is actually so bizarre. So, I take it back saying those things about it being great for you. You're not the type of guy to mess around, you're a gentleman, I know this. So, I'm sorry."
    "And I'm sorry as well. I'm not trying to come off as judging you, or any of the other girls for that matter. I didn't mean that you were too innocent for me. I meant it in general, and not as an insult. It's actually a beautiful quality to have. It isn't something I come across very often, if at all. And I want to get to know you, every part of you."

makeup2.png

He kissed my cheek, and I smiled, leaning in to him.

"Friends?" He teased.
    "Friends!" I teased back.
    "Well, not exactly friends," he said with a wink, before kissing me.
    "May I have another dance Mr Church?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.
    "Oh yes! It'll be the best 'I'm-sorry' dance ever!" he said, grabbing my hand and leading me back inside.

Makeup.png

Producer Question 1: I know this is a TV show, but honestly, that 'tiff' was personal for me. It's my real life I am playing with here for the world to see. And what happened was not for TV, it was for our relationship to possibly grow further - Which I hope it did. But I was relieved with the way the night ended. I hadn't been so upset for such a long time, but my feelings, mixed with the wine got in the way if I was being honest with myself. He's a good guy, and I know in my heart he has feelings for me, and would never intentionally hurt me. What I want in a relationship is someone who can say sorry when they're wrong, and so can I, and then we both move on.

Producer Question 2: It's so difficult! Not one girl doesn't have feelings for him by now, so anyone not chosen at the end is going to be heartbroken. The pressure of having your heart on the line for someone who might not choose you is a difficult thing to have to deal with. So, yes, the pressure definitely is getting to me.
    Post edited by CazzTregurtha on
    @CazzTregurtha

Great shots, Cazz. Well done.

Thanks @Jendowoz0612 :)<3
    edited July 2020
    there is a double elimination before home towns where reuben meets the parents.

i just have one question @Jendowoz0612 do you want to see both of your girls go through, or only one? before we start judging. there are 6 people in this contest, 2 of them are yours and there is only going to be a top 4.
    edited July 2020
    Only if they have earned the right and the points to go through, yes, but if you and/or the other bachelorettes feel it's fairer that I drop one, let me know. I would appreciate any of the other contestants letting me know how they felt about it also because I don't mind if you or the others feel it fairer that I do drop one, Im happy to go with the flow. So, what do others feel? <3

Only if they have earned the right and the points to go through, yes, but if you and/or the other bachelorettes feel it's fairer that I drop one, let me know. I would appreciate any of the other contestants letting me know how they felt about it also because I don't mind if you or the others feel it fairer that I do drop one, Im happy to go with the flow. So, what do others feel? <3

@Jendowoz0612 I don't think its for any of the other competitors to say, you will have to make that decision on your own hun. In all fairness, I think its an odd request, but that's just my opinion.
    the request was there literally because jen has done some hard DOUBLE work, and wanted to know if she wanted to work hard on one lady towards the end if they got thru.

• Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    Can't wait for the results fingers crossed guys
    I really think that if both her girls deserve to be in the final then they should be. I wouldn’t want Ivy to be in the final 4 if she didn’t deserve it. :) Reuben must follow his heart ;)@Jendowoz0612 you’ve done so well!
    @CazzTregurtha

Thank you, Cazz. <3

edited July 2020
    The Elimination part one, two, and three has been posted on the first page under the round information.

Round 7 is posted.
    Post edited by xJojox on
    edited July 2020
    Awesome it was fun and not surprised by the outcome. What surprised me is Leila's elimination. Good luck ladies. :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on