Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bring Me To Life Challenge

14567810...Next

Comments

• GalacticTides52GalacticTides52 Posts: 55 Member
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by GalacticTides52 on
    No longer active here. Deleted my posts and comments where possible for privacy.
  • Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited May 2014
    NekoGirl52 wrote:
    Yup! & in that matter, I'll simply have them keep trying until I get a girl, lol! :lol:

:lol: that works!
  • GalacticTides52GalacticTides52 Posts: 55 Member
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by GalacticTides52 on
    No longer active here. Deleted my posts and comments where possible for privacy.
    edited May 2014
    NekoGirl52 wrote:
    & I just had a break-through in story ideas: now I have a path to follow regardless of which heir I get!

I just need one of the kids to be a girl, but said girl does not have to be the heir. ^-^

Glad you got it figured out :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    Some additions to the rules/guidelines -
    2. How you get them back to life is up to you. You can use the "Oh, my ghost" opportunity and ambrosia or the genie to resurrect them. Or download a "live" version of them off the exchange, just please give credit to the simmer you get them off of. Just whatever works for you and your story.

Add On - You are allowed to tell their resurrection story however you want. You do not actually have to just say they got brought back from ambrosia etc (example) and not have your own story/spin on it. You can bring them back that way and instead say they got brought back by a lightning strike or something but feel free to use your creativity on this one.
    36. Once one generation has completed the requirements (producing offspring, etc) you can let them die of old age or you can chose when they pass on.
  • johnnv_91johnnv_91 Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello Queenie and whoever is reading this! So I decided to try out your challenge. I have the Prologue set up. I do have to admit this is the first time I actually wrote and shared a story :oops: but I had fun doing it. So please enjoy reading it and let me know what you think! Thank you!
    edited June 2014
    johnnv_91 wrote:
    Hello Queenie and whoever is reading this! So I decided to try out your challenge. I have the Prologue set up. I do have to admit this is the first time I actually wrote and shared a story :oops: but I had fun doing it. So please enjoy reading it and let me know what you think! Thank you!

Hi! I am following you and will go comment on your story. I will also add you to the list :mrgreen:
  • ShimmingtonShimmington Posts: 36 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, Queenie! I know I haven't written or done much but I have a quick question before I write the Prologue to Generation Two. Am I allowed to start with showing the co-heir's past?
    edited July 2014
    Hi, Queenie! I know I haven't written or done much but I have a quick question before I write the Prologue to Generation Two. Am I allowed to start with showing the co-heir's past?

Sure, you can do that :wink:
    edited July 2014
    A few updates. I added the link to SelahGio's 2nd Generation and marked a few blogs that have been discontinued.
  • ShimmingtonShimmington Posts: 36 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Um. . . Queenie? I'm writing generation two now and was wondering if I could cange Ashlynn's hair to fit the phase she is going through?
    edited July 2014
    Um. . . Queenie? I'm writing generation two now and was wondering if I could cange Ashlynn's hair to fit the phase she is going through?

:) I'm assuming you mean hair color? Peeps aren't really supposed to change their hair color, but as long as it's back to where it's supposed to be before she has a baby, it should be okay. My main thing was not wanting a different hair color to carry over onto to kids, because it will do that if you change their hair color. :lol:
  • MU333MU333 Posts: 72 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just wanted to say I started a thread for Swept Away, and also I decided to give it it's own blog since Queenie warned me about the photo limit on WordPress. I expect the story to be pretty photo heavy later on so I moved it to Blogspot, here :)

Oh, and I'll probably be doing the same for Melly's story pretty soon!
    edited July 2014
    MU333 wrote:
    Just wanted to say I started a thread for Swept Away, and also I decided to give it it's own blog since Queenie warned me about the photo limit on WordPress. I expect the story to be pretty photo heavy later on so I moved it to Blogspot, here :)

Thank you for the update on info, MU. I shall add it to the story lists. Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • MU333MU333 Posts: 72 Member
    edited July 2014
    Queenie08 wrote:
    MU333 wrote:

Thank you for the update on info, MU. I shall add it to the story lists. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Thank you!!

I don't mean to spam your thread xD But I got Melly's stuff set up, too. I didn't think I'd get it done this soon but I managed! The blog is here and the thread is here :)
    edited July 2014
    Duuuuuuuuude, it's fine :P. I want everyone to feel free to post in this thread, chat about the challenge etc :mrgreen:

Thank you for the info, I'll go add it :)
    edited August 2014
    A new challenge has joined the BMTL Family :)

jesslovescastle's challenge -
    http://thissecondtimearound.wordpress.com/
    edited September 2014
    I will still try to keep an eye on this thread. If you need to contact me about the challenge, you can reach me at queeniecook08@hotmail.com or the official bmtl blog - http://bringmetolifehcallenge.blogspot.com/
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    So I bookmarked this challenge some time ago, but just recently had time to start it. When I get it up and running I'll post again with the link. I'll also go to the official bmtl blog. :)
    Okay, awesome :)
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    My Darling is my favorite <3
  • mosneakersmosneakers Posts: 1,654 Member
    My Darling is my favorite <3

Thank you, love! <3

Wow, haven't seen this thread in forever XD
  • johnnv_91johnnv_91 Posts: 15 Member
    ahhh I remember this thread!! This challenge was so much fun to read :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top