Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• dawnmayerdawnmayer Posts: 33 Member
    Dear little Sims,
    Please don't take out your phone when they don't exist, because you're in the eighteenth century ! (I said so!)
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    @dawnmayer that is something that irritates me too! I like to play historical times too
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Dear little sims,

When you’re reading your toddler to sleep, please be respectful and leave once they fall asleep. Don’t keep reading the book. You might wake them back up.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @foxybilly Glad you like it. xD I had a good chuckle myself. :)
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    Stutum wrote: »

Still laughing about it now - can imagine this little toddler with his godfather suit on making a call and sounding like Don Corleone (tissues stuffed in his cheeks) offering his poor bewildered mum a criminal career!!
    edited July 2020
    foxybilly wrote: »
    Stutum wrote: »

Still laughing about it now - can imagine this little toddler with his godfather suit on making a call and sounding like Don Corleone (tissues stuffed in his cheeks) offering his poor bewildered mum a criminal career!!

That's hilarious. :lol: And of course petting a cat with his free hand. xD
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Dear little Sims,

Again with the ice cream. I shouldn’t have to explain to you that eating ice cream outside, in your everyday clothes, in a blizzard is a bad idea. “But I look good in blue” isn’t a valid excuse when you’re five seconds from freezing to death.

On a related note, when I tell you to go inside to warm up, use the nearest door. It’s your house, and the back door is 1) only locked for guests and 2) closer to the fireplace. When I told you not to run directly towards a fire, that’s not what I meant.

Your frustrated watcher, who does not have any ambrosia or death flowers on hand at the moment.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited July 2020
    Dear little Sims,
    Please, for the love of everything...PLEASE stop baking white cakes! If you don't, soon my sim's house will be like the old popcorn gag where the house fills up with them until they are pouring out the doors and windows into the street! But no, seriously, my sim family can only eat so much cake.

I know you want to help them by making a nice cake as a kind gesture, but they'll get really unhealthy on a steady diet of 8-10 cakes a day! How bout a nice salad occasionally? Or...Just come over for a friendly chat. We love chats.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Dear Sim (Yes I talking to you Rien Remi) When I arrange for a Sim with high photography skill to take a profile pic of you, can you then when asked to change into everyday clothes not always turn into your armour suit instead of your normal everyday clothes. I know you love to appear as the knight in shinig armour, but enough should be enough. Well you got what you wanted ar you happy.
    Five Brindies
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited July 2020
    Dear vampire sim with loner trait,

If you don't like going to crowded places in the sun, why are you turning up outside community spaces during daylight hours? I'm not making you go there, you are autonomously choosing to so stop looking so grumpy and get inside before you turn into an ash pile!

I have spoken.
    edited July 2020
    Dear Little Paparazzi Sims

Would you like it if someone followed you into the bathroom? No? Then stop following my Sim into the bathroom! Geez!

The Eyerolling Watcher.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Dear little Summer Holiday sim: Why, oh why, do you have the tense from no exercise moodlet when you've spent ALL MORNING working out, running, riding your bike, and shooting hoops? I know you have the active trait but really!

Really like this thread, btw. Never fails to bring needed chuckles.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited July 2020
    Dear Little Sim, You're not really going to wear that, are you?
    Post edited by Catzilla on
    Dear Sims of Sulani,

I'm all for community spirit, but are you sure it's a good idea to go swimming with a paper bag on your head?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Dear Sims of Sulani,

I'm all for community spirit, but are you sure it's a good idea to go swimming with a paper bag on your head?

LOL Someone should remind those Sims that water and paper don't mix. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Dear NPC Sims,

My Sims are trying to spend some quality time together. Would you be ever so kind as to STOP BUTTING INTO THEIR PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS!

I have spoken.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Dear Little Sim,
    I know you really enjoy knitting and you're very grateful for the basket I bought you...but please finish your work before you go start yet ANOTHER WIP (Work In Progress). You're worse than me with my crochet projects!
    Love,
    SJM2
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited August 2020
    Dear party guests,

Again, I'm all for community spirit and sharing each other's property sounds like a great idea, but I have now had to replace the same item twice during this dinner party and I feel you are slightly taking advantage.
    How many sets of tables and dining chairs do you need?! Are you hosting a wedding? Are you building a restaurant on a budget? Stop it!
    (And when I said you could use the TV, I meant within this house, not your own!)
    Dear Little Sim

Good job dodging that lightning bolt. That was too close for comfort. The Watcher is proud of you.
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    Dear Little Sim,

Random visitors: Please don’t come over just to steal all of my counters and if you do, please don’t take the one connected to the dishwasher.

To my sim:

We have 4 showers and 3 baths. Let’s try not to shower in a thunder storm while you’re pregnant anymore.

Thanks

Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Dear Little Ghost Sims,

Please stop calling my living sims to invite them to the Romance Festival. You are both dead and their father. This is inappropriate.

Rest In Peace, (I’m begging you)
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
    Dear Little Sim

Thanks for fixing my Sim's broken dew collector thingies, I wasn't even aware that they were broken. Much appreciated, Mrs. Tinker.

The Watcher
  • wilsonstonewilsonstone Posts: 18 Member
    Dear Little Sim

Stop standing in front of the fridge to eat when the other sims need to get food out of it, too. There are chairs and table in the room for a reason.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Dear little Sim

Please stop letting yourself in and sleeping in my Sim's bed--he doesn't know you, that's not cool