Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Women behind The Sims - International Women's Day Q&A

124...Next

Comments

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    Women's day 2020
    As teen and with dogs
    and wich Imgur code to copy and paste, to share pictures here
    ykj0xul.png
    j3vYu18.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @EA_Spectre
    EA_Spectre wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking I think you need to sign her up for the detective career. She can be found on the Maxis account as one of the promo Sims.

Shameless self-promotion: I have a thread about my 100+ Baby Challenge with all townies and premade / promo Sims. There I link to all those Sims on the Gallery. Check out the list in the first post here. Sierra Moss is part of the Cop and Lama household, but I think you can also find her alone on the Maxis account.

Very cool! Thank you. And I'll check your thread for other fun Sims!

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited March 2020
    This is Henrietta The Sim, formerly known as Henrietta The Hermit, created by Brennachan, who is one of my heroes of the Sims Community.
    In my game Henrietta wants to befriend a lot of cats and dogs.
    I wanted to chek up on another household I played earlier and when I returned to Henrietta, I found out she had lost contact to all but 2 pets. Her own dog and another dog. What happened?, I'm not sure, but I suspect the strange bird, that can be made by combining one of each Feahter in the game. So, it is one more time and I let her host a small Pet Party a Sunday morning.

Brennachan created the Murkland Challenges and You can learn more about those her eon the Forum, if You're interested. :)

Otc7Fag.png

eb4wpby.png

70Fa74A.png

DHm7POB.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    This is one of my oldest saves and one of my favorites. These twins I have been playing with since December 2014. Their parents are Papa and Smurfette Smurf and because of a genetics glitch their skin didn't turn blue like their parents but I love them anyways. All their life stages so far and they started a family, are married and living together and just started university together. Their names are Vanity and Sassette.
    p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hey @Scobre 😊

I love your Sneetches quote!! 🥰

Your links seem to be broken though 🤔
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey @Scobre 😊

I love your Sneetches quote!! 🥰

Your links seem to be broken though 🤔
    Thank you and odd pictures showing up for me. I used dropbox and not photobucket. Thanks for letting me know. One of the images above my posts broke for me with censoring for some reason.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    My favourite female sims of mine are from the sims 3. I can"t access to my game at the moment.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    I’d have to say my favourite female sim is River “McIrish” Chikamori (at least in my game :smirk: )

A strong family-oriented woman who operates her self-employment painter career from home while juggling shared family duties with her husband who is a stay athome dad who happily writes and gardens.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Strong and confident and loves her husband deeply.
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    She also doesn’t put up with bullpucky either.
    RiverGoesNuclear.jpg
    When River goes nuclear; you don’t want to be anywhere near ground zero.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2020
    I’d have to say my favourite female sim is River “McIrish” Chikamori (at least in my game :smirk: )

A strong family-oriented woman who operates her self-employment painter career from home while juggling shared family duties with her husband who is a stay athome dad who happily writes and gardens.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Strong and confident and loves her husband deeply.
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    She also doesn’t put up with bullpucky either.
    RiverGoesNuclear.jpg
    When River goes nuclear; you don’t want to be anywhere near ground zero.

interesting to see a River mcIrish fan ^_^ i did like her too though my TS 3 sunset valley favorite females are Kaylynn Langerak and Lisa Bunch…. but River dangerous?? she is yet another goody two shoes sim like Bella, Bebe and Holly... now Lisa Bunch on the other hand.... even her ingame bio already describes her as a girl who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty in a fight if you get on her bad side and she deffo has an attitude, even if unplayed XD Vita is also a woman who is not to be trifled with XD powerful politician plus if unplayed she usually destroys Nancy and Geoffrey Landgraab in a fight. so yeah ^_^nin Sunset Valley Lisa Bunch and Vita Alto are clearly the meanest women in town… and let's not forget about little Darlene Bunch XD i do not know if it is because of the daredevil trait but she often wins fights vs teens like VJ Alvi and even her older sister! and she loves to use her brother Arlo as a punching bag as well XD

but still i do like River, and her genetics mix really well with Parker Langerak! they usually have really good looking offspring! though Parker usually ends up cheating on her if you use Nraas SP (and why wouldn't you??? makes the town so much more alive with babies being born and unplayed sims getting married and stuff!!)

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited July 2020
    Well...in my game...River has Level 10 Martial Arts; started practicing with her husband when he started - guess the both of them wanted something to do
    ...when they both weren't woohooing each other's brains out...

. In my storyline, she didn't give Parker the time of day. :smirk:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~