Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting SP

Comments

• MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I will start a knitting club as i enjoy the clubs a lot! I also plan on making this a part of my sims income sourse. The kids in my game will learn how to knit along with their parents. I was into arts and crafts when i was a kid thanks to school and so is my little sister and it is one reason i am loving this pack. I might not make a new sim but use the family i am already playing, cant wait to see their kitten play with yarn! Thanks for the giveaway!
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    In my main save I have this elder crazy cat (or animal really) lady who are in need of some fun to do between taking care of all her rescue pets (5 cats, 1 dog, a fish, a rat and bees) and working as an orderly at the hospital to help her son take care of his student bills.

Her son is a airhead who doesn't really do that well at uni (or in life) so I'm thinking she will pay it off for him but she doesn't have enough hours in the day sometimes and while she enjoys baking (for when her son or the author across the street come for a visit), I feel she deserve some downtime for herself so knitting would be a fun thing to try (I also want to see the cats playing with it XD).
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    edited July 2020
    I would probably start a knitting club. Thanks for this giveaway.
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited October 2020
    ______
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    edited July 2020
    I am working on creating a Christmas themed challenge. I am so excited for this pack.

I can now put rocking chairs in front of the fire place for Mr. & Mrs. Clause. Santa Clause can now sit and rock while "making his list and checking it twice." Mrs. Clause can rock, knit sweaters for all the elves, toys for Santa to give to the kids, and she can even earn some extra cash of her own on Plopsy.

Mrs. Clause can also start a knitting club with the elves. She can teach them to make onesies for the little ones, toys for the kids, sweaters for the adults all in time for Christmas delivery.

It's going to be so much fun.

Thanks in advance
  • wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member
    This is the first stuff pack that I’ve been really excited about since I started playing the Sims 4 last year. I really love creative hobbies in the sims, so I’m excited to start a knitting club for my sims! I’m also excited to use Plopsy to have another way of selling craftables in the game for storytelling.
    ldauop39735.png
  • caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    I plan on moving a party-loving sim from San Myshuno to the bucolic countryside of Windenburg. At first he will hate the pace of village life, but after meeting and crushing on the handsome owner of the local knitting store, he will buy some knitting needles and rocking chair and join the town's knitting circle, made up of old ladies. There will be a lot of drama between the women in the knitting circle as buried secrets come to a head in a...deadly...manner. He will have to get to the bottom of these events all while purling adorable onesies. Basically the plot of a cozy mystery with a backdrop of knitting!

Thanks so much for the opportunity. Good luck all!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I don't have any concrete plans yet but I love giving my sims hobbies that don't require technology. I could definitely use it in my current saves though, also my Victorian one if I go back to that one day.

Thanks for doing this.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • dawnmayerdawnmayer Posts: 33 Member
    I would also like to participate ! I love historical play but I find that my gameplay is often limited as there not so many options that are historically accurate. I think knitting would be a nice addition to my list of historical hobbies :)
    Thank you for the opportunity!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I'd love to enter. I have no family in mind yet for this stuff pack. It's more likely I'll create a new sim who is into knitting and will spread the fun by selling everything she knits and of course decorate her house with it. Then she will teach the next generation how to knit.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'd like to enter, too.
    Angela Pleasant-Richard (elder) outlived her sister Lilith, many of her friends and her husband Gavin by many years. While she has a great relationship with her son Leopold (recently turned into a young adult, but still lives at home) her bonding with her youngest Frieda (child) is not too great. I think knitting would be the perfect way for mother-daughter-bonding. I am sure busy Angela will find time for this in her schedule (caring for her two kids, her friend Zoe's two kids and her job in the political field).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway! I want to use knitting for my historical save it is one of the few non tech or non modern activities for my Sims to do.

Otherwise, whoever fits the crafty type of Sim or for my elders to create with.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I love playing sims who earn money by crafting. This can be painting, writing, woodworking,... I would like to add knitting to the list. I will definitely have a sim craft knitted toys and a few decorations.

Thank you for yet another giveaway.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm just hoping I'll be able to make a Jayne Hat from Firefly

eaUWrj6.jpg
  • Tootsyim1Tootsyim1 Posts: 486 Member
    I think I'm most interested in Plopsy. It will add a great new way to sell stuff for my creative Sims!!
    But also... Rocking Chairs. I mean, come on, I LOVE me some Rocking Chairs!! lol

Thank you for doing this giveaway that's amazingly generous!! ♥
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited July 2020
    I am going too create a weird family of 4 plus 2 multi- coloured cats , living in a old fashioned multi coloured house in strangerville, with a servo, the dad is going too be right into science, making robots and the mum is going too be really creative opening her crafting shop selling her knitted items too the world, the daughter is going too help her mum with crafting stuff, their son is going too be in the criminal career when hes older, the parents might have another baby, guess who's going too knit the baby grow, their big sister 😊

Thank you for the opportunity
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    I’m very excited about the Plopsy! I’m planning to sell my sim’s extra stuff on it!
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    So far into the livestream I really like this pack so I'd like to join, thank you for the generousity!

I want to use the knit clothes for my Sims, especially the SOCKS! And of course make a knitter Sim.
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I am going too create a weird family of 4 plus 2 multi- coloured cats , living in a old fashioned multi coloured house in strangerville, with a servo, the dad is going too be right into science, making robots and the mum is going too be really creative opening her crafting shop selling her knitted items too the world, the daughter is going too help her mum with crafting stuff, their son is going too be in the criminal career when hes older, the parents might have another baby, guess who's going too knit the baby grow, their big sister 😊

Thank you for the opportunity

Do not enter my name in the giveaway. I just like reading the comments. Sorry I just wanted to comment on this post
    Nikkith
    I wonder if servos can knit? Wouldn't that be something?

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    That would even be better lol , a hope soo @mrln420
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    I can’t wait for Plopsy! My current legacy sim founder is really into herbalism and honey. I hope Plopsy can be used for those types of things as well, but I’m thinking it would be cool to have her knit also. Then knitting could become a cute thing that she teaches her future children and is a hobby passed down to each new gen. I plan to have her open a shop some day when she has enough simoleons; Plopsy would be great for her to use until then, especially to help earn simoleons while she attends university!

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I will definitely be adding a couple of rocking chairs to my elder sims households and of course my current granny sim will be knitting ugly sweaters for her grand kids.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I love to knit personally, so I'm looking forward to having my sims knit too. So far, my plan is that my spell caster Bridget Bishop will make her living selling her potions, candles & knitted items on Plopsy.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited July 2020
    I can finally play a knitting grandma that teaches their granddaughter to knit. ;) My elders are gonna LIVE in the rocking chairs.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I don't have a particular sim in mind, I like to introduce new packs into my gameplay as I see fit to the story! Thank you so much for the chance!