Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Joe must have been in a rush to get to the bathroom because he dived head first through the toilet and wall! :D
    50124266008_93a581f1b4_o.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @Pary Thank you! I know what you mean, the first time I looked into tutorials on how to make rabbit hole recolours I got so confused (so many textures!) that I didn't even made an honest attempt... then again back in those days I didn't speak English so who knows really :lol: but now after all this time making simple cc (like default replacements and hair retextures) I've gotten confident enough to mess around with the textures and the daunting part now is coming with a colour scheme :joy: .

@Mikezumi Thank you! :heart:

By the way, if someone is interested in having that recolour of the bistro I can share it once it's finished, although I didn't make it as a default replacement (I like having options ok :kiss: ) I can do it in case someone wants that too, so feel free to ask :blush:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    @Ziristha Although I am very grateful for your generous offer, I don't ever make changes to my towns with the exception of adding a couple venues (which I also don't edit), for something extra for my sims to do. I don't even decorate their houses. I am blind to all but my sims and their genetics :D I guess we all play in our own way :p
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Ziristha wrote: »
    By the way, if someone is interested in having that recolour of the bistro I can share it once it's finished, although I didn't make it as a default replacement (I like having options ok :kiss: ) I can do it in case someone wants that too, so feel free to ask :blush:

Oh yes please! I'd love that recolour.
    The default blue is okay, but it doesn't always fit into every town. Personally I think the default should have been something more neutral myself, but I suppose EA thought that might have been boring.

I love options too :) You're not the only one.

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited July 2020
    A typical Sims3 party. The hosts first disappeared to woohoo and then just went to sleep, the guests are all packed into the luxurious hallway, while everyone ignores the ghost infestation going on.
    UviKf6o.jpg
    The only thing missing is them wearing swimsuits, but you can't have everything :wink: .
    ctih9Qu.jpg
    ... LOL "luxurious hallway"
    That made me laugh. Sims are so weird at parties!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    I don't like it when my sims attend a party and only they and the host are dressed to code but at least it's a good opportunity to catch up with extended family :) This house (next door to active house) is now occupied by the great-granddaughter of my founders :)
    50127051508_6d638db805_o.jpg
    My last screenshot would have been Joe and Damien watching the stars but Damien rolled a wish to take a photo with a friend :D
    50127561653_44598e9c73_o.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Squire is back and ready to fall in love again! :smile:

FAWFgaU.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

lotsa' ghosts!
    50126909586_bc8d0f708d_o.jpg
    Remaking Courtney. At the moment she is a toddler :smile:

o548jAZ.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    I've been working on covering my new couple's walls in family photos and artsy B&W shots. So far it's mostly pictures they took of each other in their underwear:
    PTelY52.jpg
    Reverse angle:
    sAgQiSk.jpg
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Ziristha Although I am very grateful for your generous offer, I don't ever make changes to my towns with the exception of adding a couple venues (which I also don't edit), for something extra for my sims to do. I don't even decorate their houses. I am blind to all but my sims and their genetics :D I guess we all play in our own way :p
    @Mikezumi It's funny, now that you mention it, it does seems like that's truly your way of playing, I just noticed :lol: I'm kind of the same, but first the world has to have exciting lots for my sims to visit and have fun and since there are very generous builders out there that share their wonderful builds for lazy people like me that don't like to build I just have to download them... then my sims can have all of my attention :lol: and yep, everyone has their own way of playing a video game and the sims 3 it's one of the few ones that let us do almost whatever we want :wink:

Pary wrote: »

The default blue is okay, but it doesn't always fit into every town. Personally I think the default should have been something more neutral myself, but I suppose EA thought that might have been boring.

@Pary I'm usually ok with the EA ones but sometimes when starting a new save or getting new build in a town I just wish certain rabbit holes had different colour schemes, for example the ones that came with Midnight Hollow are wonderful... but they look terrible in other worlds :weary: (the hospital one is the reason I started making my own recolours :grimace: ) and I know there are some recolourable options but you're stuck with only 4 channels and I want to change more than that, so recolours it is :lol:

I'm glad I'm not alone in the I :heart: Options in Games club :lol: .

I'll be sending you a PM shortly with the download link :blush:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    Thanks!
    And I agree on the MH hospital, it's a marvelous building, I just wish it had come in more colours.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
    @Ziristha For most of my saves, unless I am trying a new world, my sims have lived in the same house for years (my years, not theirs ;) ). I go into panic mode when they roll wishes to spend x amount of simoleons because I really have no clue about decorating! That's the reason my sims usually have about a dozen easels and several of the MA equipment - it's stress free to buy and they're going to use them anyway because my favourite traits are disciplined and artistic. As long as the basic venues (art gallery, library, gym, park, fishing holes and a couple more I am sure I am forgetting) are in town, I am happy with just the addition of a bowling alley. If I am feeling extra generous my sims might get a small bar as well. Don't worry about them having fun because my sims are never less than elated! They can amuse themselves easily with what I provide and often end up playing catch even if I do send them to another venue :D
    Taz works on Courtney

8yHkkEe.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited July 2020
    Two grandpas went to rescue Mona from the highchair but Joey got there first. It took a while for it to register with Paul but he did some arm waving after I took this pic :D
    50131929828_96d53b820b_o.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Screenshot-44.jpg

I found Mortimer destroying a snow angel outside the Oldie home. He was upset about a recent burglary.
    My third gen. heir, Joey, witnessed the death of his sister at the bowling alley. My SS was there also and I could see the accusation in her expression when she looked right at me after Grim had reaped her soul - "You let that happen." It's true that I knew Jody was due to die that day but I really didn't expect her brother to witness it. I had sent him out for some fun because his life bar is getting full.
    50133299861_8a42eb93c9_o.jpg
    The Squire talks to Courtney and thinks that she is beautiful

3D4ba7H.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited July 2020
    Pary wrote: »

As I'm just now reading this - and I may be mistaken - but do you know about this mod?
    CaSTable RabbitHole Replacements

Eh, last screenshot? Well, it's just some guys at the club (the active sim was the girl that just got sent home :wink: ).
    p4Nk6bF.jpg
    This is supposed to be the exclusive lounge. I guess Hank is the most exclusive of the bunch. Time for some dress code sign.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top