Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Threads not followed appearing in my Discussions timeline

I've noticed in the last couple days that threads/boards I have not followed are showing up in my Discussions timeline. Quite awhile ago, months, maybe even a year or longer, we were given the option to 'follow' particular boards and their threads so that only those would appear when choosing to read Discussions. I think something broke.

For example I did not follow anything to do with Sims 3 threads, any modding/custom content threads, modeling, anything pertaining to Sims Mobile, Console, Freeplay, Medieval, Sims 2 and Sims 1, etc. But now, I see threads for all of those mixed among the threads I previously did follow. Why? Is anyone else having the same thing happen?

It's really not that big of a deal, just frustrating having to scroll by all these threads I have no interest in reading to find the ones I do want to read. :|

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This happened to me too! I was confused at first why so many people were posting about TS3 in the TS4 forums, lol.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I was beginning to think it was just my timeline and considered asking this thread be closed. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one. :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Just coming here to say this. Page 1 on the Discussions link is correctly only areas I follow, but page 2 and on are everything.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @luthienrising Thanks for coming here to post! :) That's exactly what's been happening for me too for a long time now. The first page is all those I've followed/favorited, the second page starts out with a mixture of everything and even some duplicates from the first page. :(
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Oh my goodness it seems to have been fixed! Thank you, whoever did this!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.