Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of Vlad's kids for heir? *POLL CLOSED*

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
ETA: Thank you to everyone who voted. The poll is now closed.

the official winner of the poll and gen 2 heiress is Galatea with 60% of the votes!

I am doing a legacy challenge with Vlad as my founder. He is married to a mermaid who won his hand in a bachelor challenge.

Now Vlad's five kids are all teens and it is time to decide which of them should be the gen 2 heir.

The spouse of the gen 2 heir will be decided via a bachelor/ette challenge, the casting thread for which will open nearer the time.

The kids are all teenagers now but the screenshots of them are what they will look like as YAs since there can be some minor changes in a sim's appearance between teen and YA.

I guess I will keep this poll open probably until I am ready to post the next chapter so three or four days most likely.

In order from oldest to youngest here are the five kids:

1. Scylla Straud:
yxeyPfU.png?1
IQJBXOj.png?1
Traits: lazy, clumsy.
Aspiration: party animal
Life state: Vampire (she was born a vampire-mermaid hybrid but I removed the mermaid lifestate with cheats).
Scylla is fairly good looking from the front, but from the side you can see that she has a very flat face and pointy chin.

2. Circe Straud:
08mCpA5.png?1
KYhP7Or.png?1
Traits: Gloomy, neat
Aspiration: Bodybuilder
Life state: Mermaid
Circe is the worst looking of all the kids. She is basically a female Vlad clone!

3. Galatea Straud:
cjeQ0IZ.png?1
iUO5DlY.png?1
Traits: squeamish, perfectionist
Aspiration: Soulmate
Life state: mermaid
Galatea is the best looking Vlad kid I have ever had born in my game, which is no mean feat seeing as I completed the 100 baby challenge with Vlad as my 'matriarch'. Galatea mostly has her mother's features and only really inherited Vlad's eyes, skin colour and hair colour.

4. Atlas Straud:
UY97Znv.png?1
SKRnfz2.png?1
Traits: child of the islands, bro
Aspiration: nerd brain
Life state: mermaid
Atlas is the first born of twin boys. He did alright genetics wise, though he did get Vlad's downturned mouth and underbite.

5. Epimetheus Straud:
MmDMC8a.png?1
f3s43Vz.png?1
Traits: active, glutton
Aspiration: master chef
Life state: Vampire. He was born a vampire-mermaid hybrid but I removed the mermaid life state with cheats.
Epimetheus is the second born of twin boys. As you can see, he got Vlad's nose and pointy chin!
Post edited by MaggieMarley on

Which of Vlad's kids for heir? *POLL CLOSED* 67 votes

Scylla
10%
CamkatTheSpotted_CmitchiebanjobixtersLiELFSimmingalSapphire769 7 votes
Circe
14%
LaBlue0314jeepjeepcatpapertonguetexxx78CellardwellermusteniBecka28KimmerDCJ504BlackSpiderBat 10 votes
Galatea
61%
Kita5399Cabelle1863DawnEnigma1SikoahGraceMonaSolstraaleIsb917StrangerthanAuroraBoreallisloubyloulouTheYayToastSimplyJenAquariusMomGirklfoxybillykristenleighwhiteThenyoukissmeannaliese39Karababy52ryttu3kpandie00 41 votes
Atlas
2%
StarfreeQueenarella 2 votes
Epimetheus
10%
Bloosmooduhboy2u2spice3ChadSims2EnkiSchmidtScobreSAEldarin 7 votes

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited July 2020
    Galatea
    Atlas is nice and honestly, I am oddly attached to Circe. Her personality really fits her appearance and background, but she reminds me more of a vampire. There is something interesting about the heir going from vampire to mermaid to maybe even something else.

This reminds me of my favorite family to play. I stuck Vlad with raising five daughters.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Galatea
    While Epimetheus has an epic nose, I so think Galatea has the most balanced personality. Personally I prefer playing sims that have a personality I can somehow make sense of, and for Galatea that theory works more than for the others. I won't deny she's the prettiest, but I think her traits are quite different from Vlad's, so it'll be interesting to play a completely different kind of sim. I normally prefer vampires over mermaids, but you've already played the former, so for the sake of change, this might be interesting.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    Scylla
    Scylla is the first born vampire and carries the family resemblance. Go with Scylla. She should be heir by rights. But Circe should be her advisor and embassador to keep the bridge to the Mer heritage.
    #Team Occult
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Galatea
    Sorry Vlad :flushed:
    I know you adore your favorite child Circe :|
    I have to go with Galetea ... because she's the most beautiful and looks a lot like her mother (and it's a woman Vlad worships even more <3 )
    PS....
    If Scylla wins I might have to sign Keoni and Cassandra's son as suitor .... he definitely needs a change of air and Cassandra's neck could get a break
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Circe
    I like the fact that she looks like Vlad and I like her traits.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Galatea
    Galatea is gorgeous, so I voted for her. I'm shallow like that. 😂
  • AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    Galatea
    Galatea because I love her name, her personality and she is really pretty
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Circe
    Because she has the most interesting personality and i like sims that look different from the always perfect face...
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Scylla
    I'm traditional I guess and always will pick the first born. However, she's also a vampire and I think that should continue as well unless there are no other options.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Atlas
    I went with Atlas instead of Galatea as I said all the time before. I like his face and the downturned mouth is kinda cute. AND his merman form is stunning!

Too bad I am - and probably will be - his only vote :D
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited July 2020
    Circe
    Galatea is so beautiful - and I agree - much better looking than your 100 babies kids but if you are playing breed out the weird - then I wouldn't want it to end too quickly. Circe gives genetics more heavy lifting to do. So glad to see you started a new legacy. Now I have a little bit of reading to do to catch up as I just saw your other thread.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    Scylla
    I think she is perfect mix of beauty and vlad
    and I love her eyes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Epimetheus
    To be fair either this guy or Circe, purely because it's always the pretty ones that get picked and I like Epimethus, he looks like Vladd and those genetics should be kept going instead of being wiped out in gen one....but then as you know I'm a Vladd fan :)
  • CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    Circe
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    To be fair either this guy or Circe, purely because it's always the pretty ones that get picked and I like Epimethus, he looks like Vladd and those genetics should be kept going instead of being wiped out in gen one....but then as you know I'm a Vladd fan :)

This! I knew everybody would instinctively pick Galatea because she's so much prettier than the rest.
  • thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    Galatea
    I love the names you chose for all of these sims.
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,445 Member
    Atlas
    I went with Atlas instead of Galatea as I said all the time before. I like his face and the downturned mouth is kinda cute. AND his merman form is stunning!

Too bad I am - and probably will be - his only vote :D

I voted for Atlas too. Though my reason is as a nerd-brain he could do either all kinds of good or all kinds of evil depending on how he was raised & his personal morals.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Calico45 yeah I have a soft spot for Circe too... Probably because I have a soft spot for Vlad and she looks the most like Vlad of all the kids! I would love to see what Vlad's five daughters in your game look like.

@MonaSolstraale even though Scylla didn't win, feel free to submit Keoni and Cassandra's son for Galatea!The only problem is that Keoni is married to Candy in my game... Maybe I could say that he is Keoni's son from a previous marriage, or maybe the son of Keoni's identical brother?

@Queenarella poor Atlas, I don't know why he did so badly!

@Becka28 I hope you enjoy it if you decide to read :) it's just a regular legacy challenge rather than a breed out the weird so I will be going the full ten generations regardless of the heir's appearance.

@eddycocaine thank you, I decided to do a Greek mythology naming theme for this generation :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thank you to everyone who voted. The poll is now closed since I am about to post the next chapter of my legacy which will have the results of the poll in it.

So, the official winner of the poll and gen 2 heiress is Galatea with 60% of the votes!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Galatea
    @MaggieMarley I've keeping Keoni's son out of your game :wink:
    I will be happy to send another Sim <3