Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Workshop

the Boot-cut Slacks for male sims are so neat :smile:

Comments

• Nandy162Nandy162 Posts: 3 New Member
    Are there any premium items for recycling in the eco workshop!? All the things I got till now are pretty boring and not uptown mark to work so hard for collecting the materials required!
    I would really like to work for some big prizes such as acardian gazebo which I missed for some reason! :'(
  • Smurfy_Sim1Smurfy_Sim1 Posts: 7 New Member
    What are the benefits of the 12k simolian purchase of the eco workshop? Is it worth it? Apprehensive to spend the 12k! I was saving for the second story unlock for 20k. 🤔👻
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2020
    What are the benefits of the 12k simolian purchase of the eco workshop? Is it worth it? Apprehensive to spend the 12k! I was saving for the second story unlock for 20k. 🤔👻

associated with the Eco Workshop are "Recycle Tokens" .

there are 4 Levels of "Projects" (the items that can be redeemed with the Materials that are "made" in the Workshop) .
    the first 2 Levels are free .
    the 3rd Level requires 1,000 Recycle Tokens to access .
    the 4th Level requires 2,000 Recycle Tokens .

Recycle Tokens can only be acquired by performing Lama Zoom Tasks . each Lama Zoom Task results in 66 Recycle Tokens .

in addition , the Eco Workshop can be "Upgraded" to increase the storage of the Materials made in the Workshop .
    the Upgrades to the Workshop also require Recycle Tokens .

• Chloe_Sanaa7Chloe_Sanaa7 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you play eco workshop
  • AsherKaiAsherKai Posts: 1 New Member
    Please fix the echo workshop. I do a workshop everyday but can only get screws and can’t upgrade it
  • Bianc51Bianc51 Posts: 19 Member
    To get the most out of the echo workshop, I'd recommended upgrading it constantly (it does take a while). And unlocking all of the items (e.g.; common, uncommon, and rare) I've gotten some luxurious hairstyles and furniture pieces.