Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Venue for Hire

Jen411371__Jen411371__ Posts: 36 Member
Hi everyone!

First post so hope it all works ok - please let me know if it doesn't!

I needed to add a wedding venue to my game for my black widow challenge. After an inspiration block, I decided to make the venue in which I married my husband last year. It's the biggest lot I've ever made and it took a long time!

However, it seems that my husband might be slightly more sentimental than I am, because as my black widow sim was stood at the altar with her latest victim, he had me quit without saving.. turns out he would rather I didn't use a replication of our wedding venue as a place to lure men to their eventual demise... go figure? 🤷‍♀️😂

I wont be able to use it for a while (BW Challenge, 100 baby & dumpster diving reno challenge on the go atm) so I was wondering if anyone would like to use it for any upcoming Sim nuptials?? I'd love to see screenshots! You can find it here: ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F5364AA4C75211EA8B823FF1F252049A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Jen411371&max=50&maxis=false

Hopefully photos to follow! 🤞

Comments

• Jen411371__Jen411371__ Posts: 36 Member
    [img][/img]L9aqUiO.png
    P5v7cbI.png
    WPr4OyG.png
    yG32rfj.png
    zaffAyj.png
    DRNCFmg.png
    24Y91oA.png
    G1AaCJj.png
    gyMHxB2.png
    oV0WIUl.png
    JcpDXUU.png
    yLBX2yS.png
    ARAoqDy.png
    QrWUMLg.png
    sgAjNe3.png
    B4h3hjT.png
    3rayh6z.png
    3JpfKxy.png
    XaYFLku.png
    MeVLNv1.png
    qD2JQer.png
    ZRPMd2k.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Very beautiful wedding venue! :) It is very lovely that you made a sims game version of the place where you were married <3 Very beautiful landscaping! The hedge maze is very lovely and very creatively designed ! The fountain is very nice in the middle.Lovely flowers, plants, lily pads. lake, rocks, water areas through the outdoors! Very nice bridge! Very lovely outdoors wedding area ! It looks very nice how the seating for the wedding guests to view the wedding have been set up. The pedestals of flowers are pretty! Very lovely outdoors sofa seating area beside the reception meals room! The sofas look very nice placed back to back. The interior furnishings are very lovely! Very pretty dressing room! The pink colour is lovely! Very nice bar counter nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having drinks from the bar. The drinks shelves are very nice on the wall.Very beautiful design, layout and furnishing of the interior wedding area! It looks so very lovely! Very nice seating on the sides, for the wedding guests. Very beautiful glass windows reception room! It looks very lovely how the tables and chairs have been set up! The candles and plants are lovely and pretty on the tables! Lovely greenery, and pretty flowers on the wall. Very nice brick wall texture.
    It is a very lovely and special venue for our sims to enjoy getting married! <3
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    Wow! This is absolutely amazing! How many hours did you spend building this? The landscaping is gorgeous!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
    Thank you @rosemow for your lovely comments! I do love recreating IRL buildings in The Sims and this one was extra special 😊
    Thanks @Amandèle I'm so glad you like it! It did take about 8-9 hours to be honest, but I wanted it to be super close to the IRL building so I kept referring back to photos haha. I may add a photo of the actual building for reference!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Wow! This is awesome! Congratulations!
    2YL2ARw.jpg

dqCgeMJ.jpg
    Thank you @telmarina - glad you like it!