March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 112 Member
    Oh don't worry you didnt scare me at all, was a really good insgiht to know what ill be geting myslef into, so I guess im going to need to read up more anout them before using any, I guess I only want basic ones nothing to complicated.

Do you use them??
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    JessAlpha wrote: »
    Hi all, is there a mod that changes or adds channels to the TV? Seaching only yields long complicated instructions to create my own. Thanks

I found a couple.
    https://midnitehearts.tumblr.com/post/190133549387/black-tv-sitcoms-movie-mod-for-the-sims-4-another
    https://modthesims.info/d/621588/hidden-tv-channels-unlocked.html

This one replaces kids movies with new ones: https://hiland8900.wixsite.com/mycc/childrensmoviereplacements
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    I'm essentially looking for a mod that greatly increases the power and water production output for the Windmills, Solar Panels, and Dew Collectors, basically where I can have one or two, and a huge mansion (or Medieval Castle) is essentially in surplus of utilities, plus a satellite that re-enables the internet on off the grid lots.

Here you go! This mod increases utilities and theres a flavor for industrial utilities and for eco-utilities. For industrial utilities it also increases industrial footprint from these though I dont think this is the case for the green utilities. The internet gets enabled automatically when you have a surplus of energy, though ive sometimes had to restart the game if ive used it up and then gotten surplus and havent figured out yet which mods cause this yet. If you have get to work you can get a satellite dish (i think its debug?) and pretend thats where the internet comes from ;)
  • JeemJeem Posts: 5 New Member
    may I request a mod about storytelling
    I don't like how the relationship in sim4 is equal(like if my superstar sim's fan club love him.. he have to love everyone back)(a close friend who can't secretly hate or annoyed by their friend)...and I think it would be real pain to make a mod like a one side relationship since the base game create it that way

but maybe can someone make a mod that can just "mark" other sim as something like how the game mark sim's sister as"sister" and show it below their name

maybe can I have a scrip choice to type anything freely (like when you add a book name) like "she always look so friendly" "I hate him" "but sometimes he's nice" "he is my childhood friend for 10 years" "blah blah"and then it add below that target sim name which can add more/delete/ or edit later?? is that even possible? it will be someting like an impression from one sim to another sim mod that perfect for storytelling and I won't need anything else to enjoy the game

Pls reply what you think😢 I don't know if it possible
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Jeem It's not that it's a pain to add one sided relationships, it's not even possible. Also the "Sister" etc. are still relationship bits. I don't think it would be possible to change those whenever, at least without scripting and even then I'm not sure if it's possible as my scripting knowledge is limited. There could be some workarounds though.
  • Teh_CheshireTeh_Cheshire Posts: 17 Member
    So I'm not sure which is safe or should be used - but which Multiplayer mod is the one to go with for maybe 4 players max??? A few friends are wanting to try it out but I'm trying to do a bit of leg work to ensure we don't download a shoddy one.

I was on S4MP webpage and kept getting pop ups to download things or update my browser if I clicked on the page in empty spaces, which made me feel like it was sketchy???

Anyone got a recomendation???
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    I'd love more "edgy" hair colors for child sims. When I was a kid my hair was bright pink for a solid year, despite growing up in a rural, conservative town. I tried the Organic mod for the temporary color feature but it wouldn't let me perform the function on child sims. This could already exist already in a recolor, I'm just too lazy to find one.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • IAmTheISZIAmTheISZ Posts: 5 New Member
    I have been looking all over for a mod that nerfs the sims action, talk about eco lifestyle. I've looked to no avail. Would anyone happen to know if there is a mod to get rid of them obsessively talking about eco lifestyle to other sims? It's driving me nuts.

Thanks.
  • EmpressEllieEmpressEllie Posts: 38 Member
    If there is a mod to stop sims from gaining weight/muscle that would be great, I'm not sure if it exist yet or not, thanks!
    There is one by roburky that may be what you are looking for.

https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-fitness
    Can't edit my previous post to add Master Controller has settings to keep a sims fitness and appearance the same. I use that to keep my sims looking how I made them. It's under the Flag active sim/MC CAS when clicking on the sim and going into the MC menu.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    When your kitchen is on fire but you don't give a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    kZOjem0.png
  • ZellnagiZellnagi Posts: 7 New Member
    I would like a mod to choose with sim is in charge of cooking, my sims with low level cooking keep making bad food and the sim with high level cooking kept getting bad moods, same with parenting and my child sims personalities are not very good most of the time.

It if it added in time frames, it would make things so much cleaner, like cook at cook at these times and clean at those times, it would keep the needs in check, it would also ensure that you dont have too many sims cooking at the same time only to have the house covered in plates of rotted food, the messes the kids make can be fixed by a sims with a high robotics skill at least, make a robot to clean the paint and dust and/or powder on those floors outside of the cleaning time frames.
  • yellow_buttonyellow_button Posts: 1 New Member
    I use risky woohoo in my game via MCCC and wondered if it's possible to create a mod that changes the reaction animation and moodlet a sim has when finding out about an unexpected pregnancy. If the pregnancy wasn't a result of the "try for a baby" interaction, could they do something other than throw confetti and be excited? Maybe feel indifferent or even sad?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2020
    I use risky woohoo in my game via MCCC and wondered if it's possible to create a mod that changes the reaction animation and moodlet a sim has when finding out about an unexpected pregnancy. If the pregnancy wasn't a result of the "try for a baby" interaction, could they do something other than throw confetti and be excited? Maybe feel indifferent or even sad?

Interesting. If your sim has the “Hates Children” trait, they will get either a tense or angry moodlet I believe when finding out they’re about to have a baby. It could be cool if someone did something with that.
  • CherryKayCherryKay Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a mod or cheat that makes your teen/child be able to do homework over and over? Even if it meant copy/paste text every time.

I don’t want to send my teen to school but I want her to be able to do homework every day. (It’s too much to ask, isn’t it.)
  • simmerbriasimmerbria Posts: 1 New Member
    I was wondering if anyone had updated any of asiashamecca's custom careers, or if there is anything similar out there? I really loved the dancer, FBI agent, and football/basketball careers, and I haven't been able to find anything like them. Their careers broke with a recent update and I've really been missing them in my game!
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited August 2020
    Does anyone know a mod that keeps sketchpads in Sims inventories? Neia had one but said it's obsolete and removed it, to me it is not obsolete 'cause sims still leave it everywhere.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know a mod that keeps sketchpads in Sims inventories? Neia had one but said it's obsolete and removed it, to me it is not obsolete 'cause sims still leave it everywhere.

This one might do what you want:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/179751211598/personal-objects-computer-tablets-more-set-a

Or there's this one that doesn't currently include the sketchpad but the creator might be willing to update it if you asked?

https://modthesims.info/d/630333/keep-tablets-in-inventory.html
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited August 2020

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/179751211598/personal-objects-computer-tablets-more-set-a

Or there's this one that doesn't currently include the sketchpad but the creator might be willing to update it if you asked?

I've already got that personal objects mod and it sadly does not stop it :/
    I'll see if I can ask the creator of that other mod if they could make one. Thanks.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

I've already got that personal objects mod and it sadly does not stop it :/
    I'll see if I can ask the creator of that other mod if they could make one. Thanks.

Oh that's a shame. Good luck with the other one.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'd like to request a mod for playable Bocce with the court. There's one on MTS for sims 2 but nothing more recent.

I recently got into the game and I think it would be fun to have my sims play it too.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I'd like to request a mod for playable Bocce with the court. There's one on MTS for sims 2 but nothing more recent.

I recently got into the game and I think it would be fun to have my sims play it too.

Your Sims may enjoy Pétanque which is similar: https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_outdoors_08.shtml
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited September 2020
    This is kind of a mod and/or cheat request. Whatever you can find that may work. Any advice/help is appreciated.

I want to add one of the Parenthood Relationship types between two Sims, a father and son. The one was created as a young adult, but I want him to have the "Repressed Child" relationship for storytelling purposes, but no matter what I try, I can't seem to add it. I've already tried the "All Cheats" mod by TwistedMexi to try and use the "relationship bit" cheat but I can't seem to get it to work.

And I'd rather not de-age my Sim and actually play through raising him.

• LuvlyPinkLuvlyPink Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been searching for months believing that a mod like this has to exist somewhere, but I couldn't find one. Then I tried watching and reading mod making tutorials thinking maybe I can make it myself, but they're all kinda like "This is how you make this specific kind of mod" which doesn't really help. So I've resorted to begging for someone to make it for me?

What I'm looking for is a mod that enables Sims to knock on locked doors. Something like, once a door is "Locked for everyone but Sims A" Sim B, C, and NPC Neighbor D can still knock on the door for a visit. Kind of have them work like apartment doors.

I adore the way apartments work in City Living, the random "Can I use your showers" and the complaining about loud music, how you can visit your neighbors, but I hate how constrained the apartments themselves feel. So I made my own 3 story apartment building, use the roommate option to fill it, locked the doors for everyone but the Sim who "lives" in each apartment; it worked great, except there is little to no interactions between building dwellers.