Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flaming toilet not sure were to put this but only happening after patch.

RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
edited June 2020 in General Mods Discussion
101358242_10220435756236353_8526531034940964864_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=4FRYFcJmDaAAX-OvA7L&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=3820cb50fa3accd148005f9dc9eb6fb8&oe=5EFF970F

Comments

• VelouriahVelouriah Posts: 7 New Member
    I just had that happening! Just had a sim and sent him to pee- and wait, the toilet is on fire. How does that happen? So he pees in it and the fire is out. I LOL'ed. This is the sort of wierd random stuff I love this game for. Now bring all my old saves back to life EA and everything is forgiven.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited June 2020
    I had this with Morgyn today, he was doing his businness on the second, and i could see the fire beneath him from the first floor! It was actually so funny considering he's the Sage of the Untamed with his most known attack inferniate 😂
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    This is what you get on the floor below the toilet when it is in use...

e8kqBob.png
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Doesn't happen to children or teens though.. Strange.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,325 Member
    I'm wondering if Eco Lifestyle includes an "incinerating toilet" upgrade you sim can do or an incinerating toilet type, and it got accidentally added to all toilets?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • MattLovesSimsMattLovesSims Posts: 2 New Member
    > @GlacierSnow said:
    > I'm wondering if Eco Lifestyle includes an "incinerating toilet" upgrade you sim can do or an incinerating toilet type, and it got accidentally added to all toilets?

Maybe it was accidentally added to add toilets or it's a bug though. I don't know why.
  • MattLovesSimsMattLovesSims Posts: 2 New Member
    I mean all toilets.
  • DarkPoet1967DarkPoet1967 Posts: 8 New Member
    I have discovered that some toilets can be upgraded with a composting ability which requires you to clean out the toilet or it will burst into flames. I avoid this particular upgrade as I had a fire erupt in the bathroom and it spread quickly.