Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited July 2020
    Work finally started on the new library in town here. It's moving to a handicap accessible building but it's been several years and nothing was done until recently. Should open by October and is much closer to me. It always makes me happy to see progress here.
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    Celebrated my cousin’s birthday, listened to music, and ate spaghetti.
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Taking a much needed walk to clear my head.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My shipment of Star Bars arrived.
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    I ran outside! It has been a long time since my sneakers hit that track. It was a wonderful feeling.
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2020
    Any chance to laugh.

eitph38x0aebmhu.jpg
    HA HA HA HA HA...

Bad "Strairdrac"...don't you realize that we must do everything to stop the crustacean campaign to take over the world through literacy?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KookyKittKookyKitt Posts: 108 Member
    I watched Legend of Korra with one of my friends over discord since we can't see each other in person right now! It was nice to spend time with her :)
    I had a good work day.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    That it's the first day of my almost vacation at work. I only work 2 days of the next 7, which is why it's only almost but I will take it! I need it so bad. I took vacation in March and already feel like it's been like 5 years. The pandemic was incredibly tough at work, it's settling now but oh my gosh it was brutal. I need another vacation already. This will help lol.

It's been a good first day. I tried the newest location of my favourite sushi place though , just had it delivered so I didn't have to leave the house and could have a lazy day. They have more options than the location I used to frequent. Had the most amazing ramen, and got sushi and other stuff nice day off feast lol. Relaxing watching TV and playing video games.

I feel like I haven't really relaxed in ages. My schedules have been weird and dumb for so long and days off haven't been good for relaxing very often but just trying to get stuff done at home while I can. But like I can actually relax some this week. It's amazing.
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    My daughter cooked & cleaned.
  • wasabiiiwasabiii Posts: 42 Member
    throwing a birthday party for someone i hate just to be nice
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Being able to stand & walk a little bit.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    A brilliant conversation.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Fireworks!

Normally this would have been the end of the stampede (massive fair/festival type thing) and the grand finale of 10 days of fireworks. But for obvious reasons stampede was cancelled this year. They reworked the fireworks for 2 nights though. So I sorta saw them tonight. They set them off extra high this year to give a lot more viewing points and encourage social distancing. I just had to settle for the Walmart parking lot which was partially obstructed by trees. So I did miss a fair bit but I was happy to catch anything and from what I did see they did a fantastic job with them. Like possibly better than any fireworks show in the stampedes 100+ year history. So it was also just really cool to see how they adapted to a challenging and weird situation to bring some joy to the world.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    My dog
    BLPNlNq.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • SnoiperSnoiper Posts: 36 Member
    I get some well needed time to myself. I love my family, but it's important to me for some space!
    Getting ingredients to try something new tonight.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    My other dog

JYBiQKk.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Jen411371__Jen411371__ Posts: 36 Member
    my husband and i sat down to watch our wedding video because I've just finished building the venue in game <3
  • OrangeSodaSINOrangeSodaSIN Posts: 58 Member
    playing miitopia on my 3ds, i haven't played in years and got back into it.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I got to talk to my half sister I've met last year. I've been keeping in contact her via phone and video conference. We set a date and I get to see her finally see her in person this Sunday. I'm so HAPPY that I get to see her in person. I found out she only lives 45 minutes from me! I can not wait to see her this Sunday. That is what made me so happy. <3
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• OrangeSodaSINOrangeSodaSIN Posts: 58 Member
    > @Cavapoo_King said:
    > My other dog
    >
    > (Image)

what a pretty puppers.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I've finally received a package I've been waiting for three weeks for! It's the prettiest green sweater 🤗
  • Keljah08Keljah08 Posts: 16 Member
    Last night, my 4 year-old daughter who is learning Muay Thai, put her clenched her fists, put them high and said to me "Come here, come on!" Later, I grabbed her, kissed her on the cheek and said "No kiss! You hear me??". What made laugh is that she actually spoke in English when we are French!
  • Keljah08Keljah08 Posts: 16 Member
    Sorry, my last comment was really difficult to understand but I can't edit it or delete it.

Last night, my 4 year-old daughter who is learning Muay Thai, clenched her fists, put them high and said to me "Come here, come on!" Later, I grabbed her and kissed her on the cheek. She then said "No kiss! You hear me??". What made laugh is that she actually spoke in English when we are French!