Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You Are Stuck [Game]

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    edited July 2020
    Reverse! If it's headed towards me... that might be the best bet in my opinion. The only thing is, reverse is a tint slower, which could make a difference in such a tight situation, but oh well.

You're stuck in a keyboard so you have to hop from one key to another to escape the ever-typing fingers of its owner for a whole day! Think you can survive from being squished for that long?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Reverse! If it's headed towards me... that might be the best bet in my opinion. The only thing is, reverse is a tint slower, which could make a difference in such a tight situation, but oh well.

You're stuck in a keyboard so you have to hop from one key to another to escape the ever-typing fingers of its owner for a whole day! Think you can survive from being squished for that long?

probably not. What a nightmare that would be! And in the car scenario, you definitely want to hit the accelerator if you only have 1.5 seconds to impact. It's enough to move ahead just enough to take the impact on the rear axle instead of the rear passenger door. Putting it in reverse takes up the entire amount of time left, and the impact hits where it originally would.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

probably not. What a nightmare that would be! And in the car scenario, you definitely want to hit the accelerator if you only have 1.5 seconds to impact. It's enough to move ahead just enough to take the impact on the rear axle instead of the rear passenger door. Putting it in reverse takes up the entire amount of time left, and the impact hits where it originally would.

Good to know I failed 😝

You are stuck in jello like in the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Love it of nah?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Good to know I failed 😝

You are stuck in jello like in the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Love it of nah?
    sorry bout that. hopefully in your scenario if it ever happened, it would be different anyway.

The jello? NO WAY! nightmare.

you're stuck with a major paper due tomorrow afternoon, and it's a quarter to 3 in the morning and you have it about half done but your eyelids are drooping. Do you lie down for a few hours' nap hoping to be able to finish it better, in time, if you rest a bit? Or do you fear to risk not waking up in time, to get it finished at all, if you sleep any?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'd give myself a one hour power nap. ('cause half of the paper is done anyway.)
    I won't sleep more than that since I'd rather bang out the rest of the paper ASAP. (based on a true story, I wouldn't want to sleep at all.)
    But if I really can't fight the eyelids I know I need at least an hour of shut eye.

Then I'd go to class full of regret, a pair of dark circles, a bagel in a paper bag to match a coffee ('cause it's what I deserve), and my paper. Followed by getting my A. (which actually happened once...otherwise I really strive to get my papers done a day before the deadline!) Glad I'm finished with school. Although I might go back one day to study something more. Who knows.

You are stuck with the duty of conducting an important speech and assignment (on this day only...it's time sensitive!) that will greatly contribute to saving an unknown planet with possibly some valuable, undiscovered resources... however, on the same day your friend requests your help (again, on this day only... it's their one shot!) with a mission that involves stealing an object that contains magical properties, and you can share this item with them. Which task do you prioritize?
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Save the unknown planet! If the magic artifact is stolen then there's a good chance we'd either have an angry sorcerer on our backs or it could trigger a curse once stolen.

Speaking of curses, you are stuck with a curse that has turned your loved ones to stone. The only way to break the spell is to perform one of the following tasks: eat a bucket of live slugs or lie in a huge bath of wriggling centipedes for 10 minutes. Which do you choose?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited July 2020
    Lie in a huge bath of wriggling centipedes for 10 minutes. I’ll just wear a hazmat suit or something else that can protect me. Plus, eating a bucket of live slugs will definitely kill me.

You are stuck with a dilemma. While on your way to go trainspotting, you see a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is one person tied to the side track. You know that you don’t have enough time to call for help or untie the people. You have two options:

1. Do nothing and allow the trolley to not-alive the five people on the main track.
    2. Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will not-alive one person.

What do you choose to do?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Destroy the wheel(s) of the trolley

You're stuck in a room, you must choose one for tonight to go
    NhzHAJ.jpg
    N4FCE8.jpg
    U1Ndzt.jpg
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Who'll you choose?
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    Hmmm how to pick when they are all great?

First one looks deep in thought, so I’m not sure what they are thinking. Looks kind of dark in there. I feel like I won’t see their next move and they might have a thought to push me out the window and because it’s dark I won’t see it coming. so that’s a no.

Second one looks like they’ll always watch you closely. I say no.

Third one is a vampire, I guess I’ll want to convince them to turn me if we were to hang out.
    “Hang out”
    I get the vibe that the third one might look menacing but is honestly very kind and has a heart of gold. Lol. 😂

———
    You are stuck in the lair of a monstrous villain. They have been hunting you for years and finally, they reveal to you they want you as their partner in crime. You can join them and they’ll never harm you, but you’ll be most hated in the world. If you refuse, they’ll be hunting after your loved ones nonstop. What’s it going to be?
    here's hoping we collide
    edited July 2020
    Join them and then brainwash them into good :)

@Gracelish In terms of traits, the first one is indeed the most dangerous, the second is friendly but unlucky, and the third has a bad temper but not bad at heart

You're stuck in an adventure, you can choose but only can choose one as a companion
    - A well-talented assassin, but he's withdrawn, rebellious and mean. He's the only talented
    - A rock musician, he's friendly but unlucky, even people around him will being unlucky
    - A vampire, but he has a bad temper and mysophobic. He also afraid of sun
    - A fairy, he's good at painting and playing instrument, but his IQ only 65 (it's possible, Savant Syndrome)
    - A hacker who looks like a vampire. He's good but looks very scary, even friendly expressions can scare kids to cry
    - A detective with silver tongue, but he's clumsy
    - A... mysterious guy. He said that he's a musician. But he good at making and using bombs... It make you doubt his real identity. He looks shy and brooding... but who knows。

Who'll you choose? (BTW all of them are my sims)
    @Coffeecrumblecake I accidentally clicked the Post
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Hmmm... can the adventure be a trip to Disney world?

You are stuck in a relationship you find super super super boring. The person really loves you, but you don't feel the same way. Actually, you love their best friend. If you break things off with your current s.o., you risk ruining your friendship with their best friend. If you don't, you risk living the rest of your life in a bland and confining marriage. What the heck do you do??
    I think I'd see if I could make it work better with the current relationship by trying some new experiences with the person (new hobbies, travel, etc). In either choice there's no chance of ending up with the best friend so what would be the point?
    An interesting one to think about as I have never been anywhere remotely near this situation in real life. I wonder if I really would act this way or not.

@Shadow_Assassin looking at your list, I'd pick the fairy, as he sounds very sweet and sounds like he'd be a loyal friend.

You are stuck with a faulty time machine left to you by an eccentric relative. The time machine only travels back to 20 years in the past and only has enough juice left in it for one trip (there and back again). Where do you go and what do you do?
    edited July 2020
    Actual answer: I can picture that this time machine brings me back to any random happy place. I don’t think there’s anything I’d necessarily change. Besides, I’d rather not mess with things!! I see myself going to the daycare/camp I went to as a kid, and I hope I’d just be reliving those cute innocent moments where me and my friends pretend we are characters from Kim Possible and name the caterpillars we find on the playground after our favorite band members.

Fun answer: Seek out the past version of my eccentric and alive relative, hoping to team up and ultimately upgrade the time machine so it isn’t so faulty in the future...and perhaps make it so that it can travel to any time period! Also, maybe check out the status of “Tim’s” kingdom—this goes back to my own recent scenario, hahaha. I might try to interfere for personal reasons that are to be determined. Good and noble reasons, of course.

You are stuck in a time loop—and you are at a party—it is the birthday of someone you don’t know. You find that in order to break repetition, you can steal their cake and escape, granting you freedom and endless wealth. However, the birthday celebrant will show up in your life every five years to give you terrible news. Are you fleeing with the cake for what might be a desirable life, or are you sticking it out and reliving this stranger’s party for eternity?
    aH6O0kG.gif
    Reliving the party! Think of how fun it can actually be though. I wouldnt need the money with a place with probably unlimited pizza and soda. I also wouldn't age! How great is that? I could get to know the stranger and all the other party goers. A never ending party doesn't sound so bad.

You are stuck in that limbo between awake and asleep. Would you rather blink and go to sleep fully but stay asleep for 100 years without aging during that period before living a normal life-span life in the future or yawn and stay awake without needing to sleep ever for the rest of your normal-life span life?
    Providing it didn't have any physical or mental effects on my health, stay awake and never need sleep again. Think of all the things I could get done! I'd write loads more books! 😁

You are stuck in an arcade game (literally, think Wreck it Ralph). The only way back to your own world is to complete a level with yourself as the main character.
    The game itself contains a choice of games: a martial arts fighting game (e.g. Street Fighter), a Super Mario platform game and a zombie shooter game. You have to complete the level to free yourself and if you die, you don't come back to life again. Which do you choose?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited July 2020
    A Super Mario platform game, since I like platform games.

You are stuck as a doctor at a top hospital. You have six gravely ill patients, five of whom are in urgent need of organ transplants. You can't help them, though, because there are no available organs that can be used to save their lives. The sixth patient, however, will die without a particular medicine. If the 6th patient dies, you will be able to save the other five patients by using the organs of patient 6, who is an organ donor. You only have 2 options which are:

a. Keep patient 6 comfortable, but do not give him the medical care that could save his life in order to save the other five patients.
    b. Save patient 6 and let the other five die; it's unfortunate, but you think that it’s not your call to make.

You cannot do anything else to circumvent the problem. What do you do?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    Whew, a real life trolley problem. Option A is basically just wait for the sixth patient to die and hopefully they die before the next five patients. There's one variable that gets me that I wish was here, and it probably would've made me choose option A if it were there. Disclosing to the sixth patient that their organs are eligible for people's transplants with their agreement signed off.

It sounds like a huge utilitarian call to let one die so five more people could live, but honestly I think I would rather give the sixth patient the treatment they need. I'm assuming it means the hospital already has the medicine or that it can be obtained. It's a much more tangible treatment than waiting for a potential donor that might or might not work and might or might not be available before the patients die. Alright.

You are stuck as a customer looking for the best bang for your buck, deciding what Sims game to buy. You told your simmer friend of your struggle, and lucky enough you found they're willing to sell not just The Sims 3 to you, but as well as The Sims 2 AND The Sims 1 to you for a good price! It's either that, or you could finally get The Sims 4 on sale with two expansion packs of your choosing. What would you do?
    Origin ID: NeonEast ◊
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited July 2020
    I feel like this is an actual offer you got.
    For me I wonder are there any expansion packs also thrown in for the three games? Cause if not I'd still consider getting Sims 1, 2, and 3 due to the fact past Sims games had quite abit of beef for the base game that's comparable to Sims 4 +2 expansions. Unless you got a somewhat bad computer than Sims 4 is the way to go.

You're stuck in the Sims world and in order to escape you gotta kill/romance four premade sims to get out.
    The sims can be from any game but you can't pick the same one multiple times, like you can't have three different versions of Bella Goth fawning over you
    EMrBkJP.png
    @Vampris okay, here's what I would do.
    I would first get myself turned into a mermaid (happy to bide my time as would like to have fun exploring the Sims worlds first!)
    I would then find four suitably evil/ mean Sims, lure them into the water and set the kracken on them. This way the kracken would be doing the messy work (they may even have met this fate anyway); I'd essentially just be feeding it whilst ridding the world of a bit more evil at the same time, plus I'd get to spend time as a mermaid with song powers so win win! 😁

You are stuck in a TV studio doing a live broadcast for an important news story. You are presenting but notice the autocue has gone wrong. You freeze, unsure what to do. The producer screams in your earpiece to keep reading, no matter what gibberish comes out, or you'll be fired on the spot. You could wing it and improvise the story without autocue, which may be less embarrassing, but risk losing your job if this fails. What do you do?
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Wing it

You are stuck with the choice of never going inside a building again or never going outside again
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    That is a really tough choice. I'll go for never going inside a building again. At least I could still go places and meet my family outside. I might make a home on top of a skyscraper. 🙂

You are stuck inside the board game Cluedo. Which character are you, what is your murder weapon and in which room did you commit the crime?
    Oooh good one! Miss Scarlett, because I live her little miss red aesthetic; revolver, because it’s the old-fashioned noir choice; the billiard room, because the whole dark, smokey, velvety atmosphere seems like the type of place Miss Scarlett would commit a crime.

You are a rising actress stuck playing the role of Bella Swan in a remake of Twilight, but you get to choose whether she ends up with Jacob Black or Edward Cullen because your uncle is the Producer. Who do you choose?
    edited July 2020
    If can't choose both, Edward Cullen. I haven't watch Twilight, just because he's the main protagonist

You're stuck in an unknown zone, without anything. There're two rooms in front of you, you must go through one of them to leave

- A dark and bloody room. There's blood dripping from the ceiling, the wall is full of blood written "NONE OF YOU CANT GO", "ALL OF YOU WILL GO TO HELL", "YOU HAVE RUINED ME". the floor is covered with blood, the background music is a weird and creepy electric guitar sound. There's a strong bloody smell mixed with gasoline smell.
    - A seemingly normal room. It looks like just a normal bathroom, but there's a smell of alcohol. The only exit is a vent, you can jump over it from the front, you can also see the outside scene through it. But below the vent is a bath filled with water, the water is turbid, you can't see what's inside.

You don't know what'll happen in these two rooms. What'll you do? (BTW these two rooms are two of my ghost sims magic field)
    Entrance to the abyss

I'll take my chances with the bathroom. (Just out of curiosity, what's in the bath?)

You are stuck in a town square, lost, having accidentally walked through a portal. There is no one around except three occult humanoids.
    Crash landing nearby is a spellcaster, who seems to be having trouble with her rocket broom.
    Behind a fountain you see what appears to be a merman peeking out at you and eyeing you suspiciously.
    The one over by the gardens is clearly a vampire but is chatting away to the plant life and seems quite gentle.
    Who do you ask for directions?
    While I’m interested to befriend the spellcaster or perhaps get acquainted with the vampire, I want to choose the merman giving me a suspicious gaze. Why? I’ve just walked through a portal and have no idea where I am—I am unaware of the nature of this place, and the other two don’t seem to realize I’m there. The merman has clearly seen me and didn’t act on me immediately, so I’d like to approach him and ask about my concerns, and maybe find out eventually what is it that made him react to me that way. What if I’m not supposed to be there! What if I’m seen as a enemy! These are possibilities and as friendly as the others may look, who knows their reaction to me could be negative.

You are stuck in a telephone booth during one of your nifty, swift superhero costume changes (what a superhero you are, getting stuck like that huh!) and now you are short on time! Sadly you are outnumbered by villains due to being the closest hero in range to the chaos going on. There’s a pterodactyl-like creature flying in the sky with a civilian in its possession, the state senator who’s supposed to retire soon cornered by a group of one eyed monsters, and a kraken lurking in the waters with a cruise ship nearby. How are you approaching the situation, or in other words, in what order will you be trying to save them?
    aH6O0kG.gif