Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• davis4455davis4455 Posts: 15 Member
    this is pretty awesome i enjoy seeing other people's challenges and what they do with them! :D
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    davis4455 wrote: »
    this is pretty awesome i enjoy seeing other people's challenges and what they do with them! :D

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Holy smokes, Batman! We are down to sudden death on the heir poll. Emi and Jett are tied at 7 votes a piece!
    I'm sharing my screenshots from my other legacy save... This one is not a berry world. Mays Legacy
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Ah, a tie is a bit of a problem :sweat_smile: Maybe there will come more votes :)
    So it's been a while and I never announced the results here... but it's official: Jett is our heir!

Generation Six will be starting soon.

This generation is going to feature some interesting Sims created by @pammiechick, @afai1261, and @MonaSolstraale. Their Sims have already been dipped in paint and are ready to go!

Here they are: Teaser: Vampires!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So it's been a while and I never announced the results here... but it's official: Jett is our heir!

Generation Six will be starting soon.

This generation is going to feature some interesting Sims created by @pammiechick, @afai1261, and @MonaSolstraale. Their Sims have already been dipped in paint and are ready to go!

Here they are: Teaser: Vampires!

Eek! Exciting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Welcome Ladies and Gentlefolk to Generation 6!

We have the first chapter of Generation Six officially released and it's really a lot more story packed into it than my usual generation starters. Hopefully I'm enticing you to read it. This generation is going to be very fangtastic!

Rainbow Sundae 6.0

Spoiler that's pretty lovely and pointless:
    Remington was born in game to Vincente and a random townie. He was towards the end of his child lifespan when his father and Cristal got together. So that means he's probably around 12-14 years older than Emily... he just acts like a perpetual teenager.

I wanted to use him in the story because when he aged up into a teenager... that was the outfit CAS picked for him and I found the idea of this sorta retro surfer vampire hilarious. Plus he sort of looks like Quicksilver (Peter Maximoff) from X-Men: Days of Future Past... so I thought that was cool.
    I updated the family tree. You can find it here.
    Generation 6 already, wow! :o

Ah, erratic sims. Aren't they just lovely? :D

Everyone grown up! They all look great. Love the vampire kids :p

Wait, did the Grofields move out of the tiny house? How come it took me this long to notice this? :D

"waste of a household slot" is something I think a lot. Not about Emi tho.

Oh wow, love Emi might be cured by turning :o

Can't wait to read more! :love:
    Generation 6 already, wow! :o

Ah, erratic sims. Aren't they just lovely? :D

Everyone grown up! They all look great. Love the vampire kids :p

Wait, did the Grofields move out of the tiny house? How come it took me this long to notice this? :D

"waste of a household slot" is something I think a lot. Not about Emi tho.

Oh wow, love Emi might be cured by turning :o

Can't wait to read more! :love:
    Erratic Sims are so weird. Talking to themselves, lamps, etc... weirdoes.

I love how everyone's makeovers turned out!

Yeah, I moved the Grofield's out of the tiny house cause the bedrooms for Jett and Emi were way too tiny for adults.

No one is a waste of a household slot.

We'll see! Remington specifically didn't drink from her... take what you will from that.
    The vampire goodness continues! Or maybe begins? Well whatever, there's plenty of vampire stuff going on in this chapter!

Rainbow Sundae 6.1

This chapter features the first appearances of Candy Silver by @pammiechick, Keoni Kahananui by @MonaSolstraale, and Mostyn and Roland Gothier by @afai1261
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,377 Member
    Thanks for tagging me and for bringing Keoni into your story <3
    It's great that the stories continue for several of the contestants, from @MaggieMarley 's Legacy-Bachelor Challange B)
    I am excited to experience what you have in your thoughts :)
    Is it the house you showed me? The round one? I think it looks a lot like the one you showed me ^^

How did Remington not drink from Emi? How did you get her to drink from him then? Wait, I thought vampires drink from sims before they turn them? I am confused lol

New chapter:
    Tia is beautiful :o Also love her hair color! Is she a potential spouse? Please say yes! :p

Queen Vicki's looks just like a weird club for vampires lol Love how it turned out.

Is that Crystal leaving the building?

Oh Jett, you little dork. Of course it's a nightclub when there's loud music lol

Ooh, is Candy a potential spouse? Why do I always think about spoues tho?

Emerald? :o Emi is gone and now it's Emerald in her body? :o I did not expect this the least!
    Thanks for tagging me and for bringing Keoni into your story <3
    It's great that the stories continue for several of the contestants, from @MaggieMarley 's Legacy-Bachelor Challange B)
    I am excited to experience what you have in your thoughts :)

Thanks again for letting me use Keoni! He's such a lovely Sim and I love how upbeat he is.
    Is it the house you showed me? The round one? I think it looks a lot like the one you showed me ^^

How did Remington not drink from Emi? How did you get her to drink from him then? Wait, I thought vampires drink from sims before they turn them? I am confused lol

New chapter:
    Tia is beautiful :o Also love her hair color! Is she a potential spouse? Please say yes! :p

Queen Vicki's looks just like a weird club for vampires lol Love how it turned out.

Is that Crystal leaving the building?

Oh Jett, you little dork. Of course it's a nightclub when there's loud music lol

Ooh, is Candy a potential spouse? Why do I always think about spoues tho?

Emerald? :o Emi is gone and now it's Emerald in her body? :o I did not expect this the least!

The Grofield's new house is totally the round one. I've added a little more furniture and stuff in it, but it's the same house.

Uh, Remington didn't drink from Emi because I fudged things for story telling. I just saved before he drank from her and only captured images of the her drinking from him. Then I quit without saving so she isn't gonna turn. Lol.

I'm working using lore from Vampire the Masquerade, an old tabletop RPG setting. Here's the Wiki. It's a really big rich setting where you play as a vampire and there's different types of vampires and other stuff like ghouls who are people that drink vampire blood. They're typically a vampire's servant.
    Tia is super pretty. She was generated in game and I'm shocked at how cute she is. She's wearing the mac makeup and it looks fantastic on her. o.o"

Haha, I'm so pleased with how Queen Vickie's came out. I need to take some screenshots of the whole building.

That's totally Cristal leaving the building. I can't seem to go anywhere without family members crowding up the scene. Like there was ghost Izzy and ghost Poe just hanging out and I'm like ugh... then old man Dorian came in and I was like: No, get out old man.

Jett is such a dork! I don't know what he expected the place to be... maybe still an old factory? Haha.

Candy could definitely be a potential spouse. She is lovely.

You're always thinking about spouses cause you love seeing the romance!

Emily has totally left the building.
    I got around to taking some pictures of the new builds. Here's a link to see a tour of the new Grofield house and Queen Vickie's.
    The vampires action continues.

Rainbow Sundae 6.2

Amusing pictures I couldn't fit in:
    jett3_010.jpg
    Close up on my goofball.
    jett3_026.jpg
    Those are such weird poses.
    The woman in orange holding her phone up bit not facing the DJ :joy: She might be a biiiit confused lol
    Gosh Remi... What is funny about the imaginary friend of your sister taking over her body? o.O Dumb bitey boy.

The Prince? Who dat? Wait, Vincente?

Oh my gosh, a herd? Like keeping sims to drink their plasma like you keep sheep to have their wool? :o Brutal. I like it :D

This story plot only starts but I already love it so much! You're so creative :love:

The woman in orange holding her phone up bit not facing the DJ :joy: She might be a biiiit confused lol
    Gosh Remi... What is funny about the imaginary friend of your sister taking over her body? o.O Dumb bitey boy.

The Prince? Who dat? Wait, Vincente?

Oh my gosh, a herd? Like keeping sims to drink their plasma like you keep sheep to have their wool? :o Brutal. I like it :D

This story plot only starts but I already love it so much! You're so creative :love:

Lol. That woman has to be super confused. She is chilling in a supernatural club.
    Remi is definitely a dumb bitey boy. He's adorable, but he doesn't have all the lights on. Haha.

The Prince! The super cool ruler of the vampires in the area... You'll meet them sooner or later. There's also a Sheriff, they are the enforcer for the Prince's orders.

Totally a brutal thing. Some vampires have herds of specific types of people to drink from. Like sexy girls or a particular blood type.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! <3 !!!
    There's a new chapter out! This time there's no vampires... just super cuties! Featuring Westley Damico, the son of Amy Brennen from @Queenarella's Legacy Bachelor challenge. There's also another new character, but you'll just have to read to see.

Rainbow Sundae 6.3
    I want to yell his name but I can't remember it :| Ashley's husband :love: So funny he's still alive lol

Talia is soooooooo pretty :love: Your new avi, right?

Talia was really ice cold to Jett at first :o But she seems to be into him ;)
    I want to yell his name but I can't remember it :| Ashley's husband :love: So funny he's still alive lol

Talia is soooooooo pretty :love: Your new avi, right?

Talia was really ice cold to Jett at first :o But she seems to be into him ;)

Orion! Yup. He and Ashlynn are still alive and kicking it. Crazy immortals that show up literally everywhere. Sometimes it's just like: "Go home, Old Man."

Yeah! She's my lovely new blue girl. Miss Attitude.

She's definitely warmed up to him. Here's a picture I didn't use:
    jett4_097.jpg
    I always forget they are still alive :sweat_smile:

Talia is such a pretty sim! And the name - even tho I easily forget it lol - is great, too! We have a bookstore chain called Thalia in Germany :D
    Surprise! I've actually finished the next chapter! We're back to the vampire action. Today's chapter features the Grofield weirdoes, as well as Roland and Mostyn Gothier by @afai1261, and Keoni by @MonaSolstraale. We get to learn a little more of the tales behind these Sims and we get to learn more about Jett and Emily.

Check it out in:

Rainbow Sundae 6.4
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,377 Member
    Thanks for tagging me <3
    It gets abundantly intense :o
    Jett seems a little too confident .... and Emerald / Emily lives a dangerous double life. I hope none of them are in danger :fearful:
    Keoni <3
    I think it's so nice to meet him in your universe .... even though I fear for his life :#
    I have written a short story about Keoni's birth and how he became a vampire. I feel like sharing it when my current story is over. (Right now I have plenty to do :) )