Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Challenge idea

124...Next

Comments

• Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    And my choice is... to stick with the party vibe that's already going on :D. Danny here thinks these shades are totally rad and yanked them out of my hand before I could even ask him to show them off for this challenge. He's ready to dance all night and all day. Now all he needs is to find out where that Intergalactic Space DJ is playing.
    9fj4wlF.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    There's definitely a 1980s fitness instructor vibe about Danny.
    There's definitely a 1980s fitness instructor vibe about Danny.

I hadn't thought of that, but I see what you mean :)
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    Hey! Love what you guys did with the sunglasses, now let's try to work with this hat:
    0b63FzP.png
    It's for all ages, except toddlers, and has emotions attached to it as well. (My sim was angry when she had it on).
    Meet Maya:
    rEz7K0c.png
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Kaleigh Elkins is a teen who expresses herself through the way she dresses. She loves wearing cute clothes with bohemian-tinted accessories. The outdoors is her favourite place to be and her parents have given her a garden to plant fruit and vegetables in so she can live her horticulturist dreams. Kaleigh doesn't have a whole lot of experience with boys and whenever one does try to hit on her, she shoots them off real quick. Her garden is her one true love. A boy simply couldn't compete.

Kaleigh-Elkins-Body.png
    Kaleigh-Elkins-Face.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited July 2020
    The cow hat reminded me of something someone would wear at a restaurant. So here is Nataly McCloud wearing her new work outfit.

MlhAswq.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    I've gone with a rent-a-disco guy with a Tiger hat and a predominantly orange, white and black look.

oPV95aw.jpg
    logion wrote: »
    The cow hat reminded me of something someone would wear at a restaurant. So here is Nataly McCloud wearing her new work outfit.

MlhAswq.png

Love that! Like a kid-friendly restaurant or something.
    edited July 2020
    Hello everyone, meet one of my Sims, Tyler Drake. This is him while he was still a teenager. In this image Tyler is mad, very mad. He's mad because he's wearing THE hat! You see, THE hat! has nothing to do with his outfit. The rest of his clothes is what any self-respecting cool teen would wear. However, THE hat! was not his choice. Tyler, like any teen, was sometimes a little... obstinate? Truant? Irresponsible? Rebellious? Let's just say he didn't always listen to his parents. One day he did something that his parents really didn't approve of, I'm not exactly sure what it was, but they decided, enough is enough. Unfortunately his parents couldn't exactly discipline him by, say, taking away what is essentially any teens' true love, his phone, as that's firmly glued to Tyler's user interface. They had to be a bit more inventive and decided upon making Tyler wear THE hat! Or as Tyler called it that day: "The stupid kiddie hat that would ruin his carefully build social media image if anyone saw him wearing it". Of course Tyler wasn't having it and firmly informed his parents that he wouldn't wear it. Forbidden words were definitely issued. His parents offered an alternative to wearing THE hat! of grounding him, completely cutting off his allowance (which was amended on the spot to be given to his younger brother instead), not allowing any girlfriends or boyfriends over in the house, and only cooking broccoli for dinner for him, all until he turned young adult. Either that or wear THE hat! for 1 day. Not taking it off and not 'accidentally' losing it. If he didn't wear it for the whole day or somehow lost it, his parents would get a new one and he had to wear it again the next whole day. While nearly a young adult, the number of weeks until his life-stage-age-up-birthday was still an unfair amount of time for the alternative, so Tyler begrudgingly put on THE hat!, hoping he could just avoid anyone by staying at home for the rest of the day. However, his parents had contacted his closest friends, and suggested that today would be a fun day for them to go out somewhere, with Tyler of course, and even handed them some money so they could go and do something, like going to the cinema, a ball game, the mall, bowling, whatever teens do these days, as long as it was somewhere very public. And that they should take lots of pictures and selfies, especially with Tyler, to post on their social media to show what a great time they had. Needless to say Tyler was unhappily surprised when his friends showed up to pick him up. With his parents standing behind him as he opened the door, grinning ear to ear, and telling him to go out and have fun with his friends, saying it's not like he was grounded or anything, and with his mother adding that they insisted while his father practically (but gently) shoved him out the door, Tyler was too dumbstruck to object. His friends' jeering and laughter when they saw what he was wearing on his head didn't help either. Poor Tyler. He did wear THE hat! only once. After that day his parents only had to mention or show THE hat! and and tables got set, dishes got washed, gardens got weeded, leaves got raked, toilets sinks, and bathtubs got cleaned, homework got done on time, he became noticeably nicer to his younger brother, and even his grades went up. THE hat!, a horror to Tyler, but a wonderful magical hat to his parents. And as for his friends who laughed at Tyler and made fun of him that day, well their parents caught on to this splendid disciplinary method the Drake's used and at one time or another it was Tyler's turn to laugh at, and post pictures/selfies of, any of them.

hh3W8YM.png
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    This is my sim Angela. She ran away as a teenager, trying to survive in Willow Creek. She is really into nature, and her parents just weren't. They wouldn't let her go outside anymore, so she decided to be on her own.

Angela made money by gardening, collecting, fishing and playing the guitar. She had a nice group of teens and kids whom she met up with in the local park. They're still friends.
    She likes to add a little bit of craziness into her outfits, and when she saw this owlhat, she couldn't wait to wear it!
    JrZCpAg.png

CjgxjeE.png
    Great use of that hat! Next item is these parenthood socks.
    L0MckRt.png
    They aren't particularly bad, just a bit busy.
    Here is Jacob, who is a scout. He's kind of disappointed that it decided to rain on his camping trip.
    9j2VbN0.png
    It took a while to find something that matched those socks. I assume that they are supposed to be standing out a bit more for people who want to be more expressive.

33mE09m.png

This is Katie, and she is a bit of a rebel.
    It took a while to find something that matched those socks. I assume that they are supposed to be standing out a bit more for people who want to be more expressive.

33mE09m.png

She has a really interesting vibe. Those boots are cool, are they cc?

33mE09m.png

She has a really interesting vibe. Those boots are cool, are they cc?

Those boots are from Discover University. That pack has a lot of great looking clothes.
    edited September 2020
    Hi Guys and Gals,

Shall we come up with a new Item? :D I love this idea, and it's been a while. No Judgement btw, we are all busy in our lives..!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I would love to
    Okay, let me have a look when I come home from work. If anybody has anything else; please drop it! :) And if the topicstarter has something it would be awesome too.
    Hi guys!!

Alright, I checked only the basegame items, to make sure that everyone can join.
    This is the shirt I've chosen. I never used this shirt..

FspDW5R.png

And here is my try at combining it with other items..:Taken when playing the guitar..;)

1K3f5IM.png
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Lexi has a hard time defining her style. Sometimes it looks chic and sometimes plain trashy. She always wants to feel comfortable in what she's wearing and she thinks she looks good so who is everyone else to have an opinion about it? Luckily, an office job was never in her plans because Lexi wants to become a tattoo artist and start her own studio someday.

Lexi-Trejo-Body.png
    Lexi-Trejo-Face.png
    Ahh @Duvelina Lexi looks so good! Classy lady and also love the striped pants..!