Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get rid of blemishes on my sims face? Answer received. Thank you.

ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
Has anyone seen this? What is it and why does it happen? How do I get rid of it. It's creeping me out.
https://ibb.co/qsnZtcY
yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
Post edited by ErnesaT on

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I think it’s from the mod Slice of Life.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2020
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I think it’s from the mod Slice of Life.

Thank you. You could see the picture? I don't know what I did wrong.

Also, I don't have any mods in my game. It started doing that after the last patch.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    No, I can’t actually see the picture. If you don’t have mods, I’m not sure what could be causing it.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    is your sim sick?
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

is your sim sick?

No. He's healthy. He does spend a lot of time fabricating, gardening and dumpster diving.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    It looks like a piercing from discover university (in black) you should be able to go into CAS find a face piercing like it temporarily put it on then take it off...

I wanted piercings for my sims faces but not those, so I take them off of every sim I see... (Same with the MAC make up.)

If that doesn’t work you might have a sims skin issue because of a game update/patch.
    DevSims91 wrote: »
    It looks like a piercing from discover university (in black) you should be able to go into CAS find a face piercing like it temporarily put it on then take it off...

I wanted piercings for my sims faces but not those, so I take them off of every sim I see... (Same with the MAC make up.)

If that doesn’t work you might have a sims skin issue because of a game update/patch.

Thank you. I'll go look but I didn't give him a piercing. Uggghh!!! :D
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Rouensims wrote: »
    No, I can’t actually see the picture. If you don’t have mods, I’m not sure what could be causing it.

Thank you.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ErnesaT wrote: »

I didn't give my Sim a piercing -- I just created him a few days ago -- then when I was playing him I noticed he had an eyebrow piercing. Took him to the mirror and deleted it. I'm not sure if it's a random bug or whatever.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    ErnesaT wrote: »

I didn't give my Sim a piercing -- I just created him a few days ago -- then when I was playing him I noticed he had an eyebrow piercing. Took him to the mirror and deleted it. I'm not sure if it's a random bug or whatever.

Yup. That's what happened. As I cycled through his outfits and found he had several random piercings. :/
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Thank you everyone.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    I’m glad you were able to fix it!
    @Rouensims, thank you. :D
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]