Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which game do you play the most?

1235...Next

Comments

• eternaleebeternaleeb Posts: 7 New Member
    Sims 4
    I played Sims 3 well after they released Sims 4, but now I play Sims 4 all the time.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    I play more of TS4 at the moment than I do TS3 (even though I have both installed on my PC) but if I think of my gameplay over the years, I probably played with The Sims 2 the most and I would probably rate that as being my favourite Sims game so far.
  • bees123bees123 Posts: 12 New Member
    Sims 3
    Technically 3 since I've played it for 1.3k hours according to Steam (Sims 2 for PS2 doesn't have a gameplay timer :c). But 4's rapidly catching up
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sims 4
    Something about this one has my heart
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Sims 4
    I rediscovered Sims 3 after being away from it for 7 years. I now like to play both Sims 3 & 4.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Sims 4
    I have played 1, 2, and 3 recently, but not for long. I play 4 all the time.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Sims 3
    TS3 mainly because I am working a lot in CAW and thoroughly enjoying it still. I did not get all the TS3 packs until quite late so I still have a lot to explore and do once I have finished the two worlds I am currently creating.

I have not played TS2 for nearly 11 years. I do miss it sometimes and have the edition EA gave away for free for registering TS2 disks. Unfortunately it keeps crashing when I download it.

I tried to play TS4 on two separate occasions and after adding an expansion pack and a couple of stuff packs. I came to the conclusion it was not the game for me and subsequent pack releases have not tempted me to try again.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    I've played them all. Sims 3 was my fav! I was still playing it awhile until game packs came in for Sims 4. Although I love Sims 3 and Sims 2 I can't go back to those games, because they are unplayable and outdated looking. Sims 3 became dysfunctional when Sims 4 launched. Same with Sims 2, because all the updates stopped.
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    Sims 2
    While I have played The Sims 2 the longest, I think I like The Sims 3 best. I have recently gotten into The Sims 3, and I love every moment of this game. And, with every expansion pack, there is always something new to explore and things to do. This game never tires me. Who knows when I will ever return to The Sims 2, I just love The Sims 3!

Maybe, when The Sims 5 comes out and The Sims 4 becomes a complete game, I may consider playing The Sims 4.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Sims 3
    Most definitely, Sims 3 for its flexibility. With a few mods, I can turn Sunset Valley into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
    Screenshot-127_nuke_base2.png
    I can edit in nuclear explosions with Photoshop which end up looking like they were modded into the game.
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Sky mod and a user created world can end up making Sunset Valley look like it's in the throes of post-Apocalyptic nuclear fallout.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Sims 2
    I play both TS2 and TS3 when my hard drive isn't too full though I've been stuck with TS2 mostly now because I need to free up hard drive space and have to get a new USB port expander to mange that and some new storage.I've been playing a BACC in TS2 and it's still in the 1840's in Dodge with the town starting to experiance a drought.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Sims 4
    I used to be a big 3 fan but now the 900 hours I have in that game is nothing compared to the 4000 I have in 4 :#
  • GamecubeLover26GamecubeLover26 Posts: 34 Member
    Sims 3
    I've put more hours into Sims 3 than any other Sims game! The trait system is one of my favorite additions of any Sims game. I feel like every Sim I make is completely different. (At least, personality wise. I'm not as adept at making Sims 3 sims look nice. :D )

I do play all of the Sims games (besides the Sims 1) frequently. For example, I'm playing Veronaville in the Sims 2, the Parrott family in Sims 3, and I'm making a neighborhood for my Sims in the Sims 4. While I've taken breaks from the franchise and the individual Sims games before, I never put them down for good.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2021
    Sims 2
    hmm i voted a while ago, but now i'm playing more the sims 1 & 4.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Sims 4
    4. I no longer have access to 2 and 3 is too slow for my pc.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.