Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Haunts as a future Game Pack?

124...Next

Comments

• BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    Guys I gotta ask, why do you think they will even BOTHER? I am still waiting for dangerous stuff and funerals from the last community vote...and they never came..what makes you think they'll do happy haunts?
    same, i wanted that one. hopefully if this was a gamepack, the themes could be combined? who knows. the themes kinda go hand in hand though.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    BOY wrote: »
    Guys I gotta ask, why do you think they will even BOTHER? I am still waiting for dangerous stuff and funerals from the last community vote...and they never came..what makes you think they'll do happy haunts?
    same, i wanted that one. hopefully if this was a gamepack, the themes could be combined? who knows. the themes kinda go hand in hand though.

Yeah, dangerous stuff can include crime and haunts... funerals would fit perfectly... i also think there's enough content to a game pack. I wish!
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    100% agree. I feel like half the reason it lost the vote was the timing, if it came out in October it'd be so perfect as a game pack
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    agreed. Every feature that was mentioned in the survey could easily been fleshed out in a gameplay pack

They can even make it an Expansion Pack with these careers beeing active, adding a dark and simliar world like Midnight Hollow

https://de.store.thesims3.com/midnighthollow.html?categoryId=12642&section=UpSell

Pre patch should be definitly ghost and adding more on to them.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    This idea didn't make the cut and knitting did? *sigh* I have lost all hope.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    maybe we will still get it
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I hope this becomes the next pack one day! We need more supernatural things. Everything has been too trendy & family focused. Like honestly am I the only one who plays a single sim? Not everyone cares about having family based packs or knitting .
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I just want funerals and wills ( my sims family once lost 2,700,000 when the people who had the fortune passed away )
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Yes please,also bring back ghost babies.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    @Jinkx I found an image from the survey. It really, really needs to be a Game Pack that includes a Ghost update and Cemetery lots.

p9nvwuo.png

I want these careers so so bad!!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2020
    I would really like to work as a fortune teller! You could give tarot card readings to other Sims or contact/ summon ghosts via the crystal ball!
    As a medium you could have special powers like deceiving people. For example telling a Sim their partner cheated on them, which causes them to break up.

latest?cb=20120729123740

I would like that the fortune teller would have their own portable tent that could be placed anywhere in the world to tell the future to people in the park.
    They could work like the food stalls from City Living.
    judy-yeo-screenshot006.jpg?1567960080

There should also be NPC fortune teller tents spawning in worlds, so you can experience the fortune teller gameplay without having to create own fortune tellers.
    a256aFi.gif