Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Wow, I can't believe I made it to the Top 3 :open_mouth:

Sorry to see you go Kelvin, you played a great game :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited July 2020

FINALISTS

Ninja gave me the idea to have each finalist sing a song that fits their personality/story arc in the final two episodes. I like the sound of that idea, so I'm going to ask you all to submit a song that pretty much does that.

Feel free to be creative :3

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png

FINALISTS

After I've been working out some details of the Challenge worked, I think I'll start it tomorrow, after the jury questioning on Abnormality gets finished. Hopefully 10 am my time (GMT+2) will work out for everybody.

I'll be seeing you around the thread then.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

Banner.png

FINALISTS

After I've been working out some details of the Challenge worked, I think I'll start it tomorrow, after the jury questioning on Abnormality gets finished. Hopefully 10 am my time (GMT+2) will work out for everybody.

I'll be seeing you around the thread then.

Challenge to be posted in 12 minutes...
    Banner.png

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

For the next Challenge you'll each start off on different paths and face the dilemmas it brings you before you'll meet together and have to work together to win. The question for now is: who will walk which path? You'll have to debate that first with your fellow players to make a choice.

Easy -
    Medium -
    Hard -

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF WISDOM

Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    if its okay i would like the easy path again guys
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    If it is okay I volunteer for the hard one
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

That'd leave medium for @Smarties100, if you're okay with that. You can still choose to vie for easy or hard though.
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

That'd leave medium for @Smarties100, if you're okay with that. You can still choose to vie for easy or hard though.

That works for me, good luck guys 😊

This means that I can lock in the following paths:

Easy - Lucas
    Medium - Kiki
    Hard - Freya

If nobody objects to this in an hour then I'll proceed to the next part with these choices locked in.

Banner.png

Current%2BChallenge.png

Finalists,

Each and every one of you finds yourself in separate rooms. You'll receive pictures in your PM on what it looks like.

Your goal in this Challenge is to escape. After escaping the initial room you're in (played through PM), you'll meet in a second room where you'll play together once you make it there.

The game works similar to Twiddle's Escape the Room and the Pirate Escape/Exam missions on Turner's Mole. When you want to perform an action, you have to Bold and number it, eg.: "5 - Odessa looks for objects hidden under the pillow of the bed.". After you've submitted an action I will reply with the results of your action, after which you can submit a new action, eg: "Odessa finds a book under the pillow. She takes it with her."

If I consider the action submitted to be two actions in one message, I have the right to only reply to the first action, eg.: " 11 - Min Hee looks in the vase and smashes it on the floor." "Min Hee looks in the vase. There is nothing of interest in there.". After that reply Min Hee could choose to smash the vase in a new action though.

The numbering of those numbers is important, because 1) there's a limit of 60 actions before time runs out and you lose; 2) it's easier to keep track on what's happening in the escape room; and 3) once you're in the second room all of you will share one action count.

On your attempts to escape however, you'll stumble upon dilemmas your fellow players have answered back in China. When you find one of those, you get the option to spend an extra action to take them with you. Bringing dilemmas to the finish line is important, as only the ones you brought to the finish will be asked to you.

Every dilemma that is brought to the finish line and answered correctly adds §14.500 to the Jetsetter's winnings. In addition to that every person who brings 3 dilemmas to the finish earns a Clue for themselves!

A final note for Yannik: Freya is NOT allowed to use Fairy magic in this Challenge. Sorry girl, you gotta do things the muggle way today. ;)

This Challenge may look a little complicated at first sight, if you have any questions feel free to ask them to me. :3

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF WISDOM

Banner.png
    Note: room pictures are sent on Discord.
    Banner.png

After receiving feedback from a player who has been stuck for a bit I decided to add the following rule:

When you can't figure out what you should do next, you can buy a HINT. This hint will give you a cryptic nudge in the direction you need to go next. This hint comes with a price of TWO ACTIONS. Which means that if you buy more hints, you'll have less actions left to escape.

Banner.png

Current%2BChallenge.png

Finalists,

All three of you have escaped your first room successfully OR have passed the 60 turn limit in your attempt to escape.

Here is some more detail about how the second, merged room will be played:

- The person who needed the lowest amount of actions to escape will start in this room first. They will play through it as usual in PM.
    - This player will start their action count immediately after the number they escaped with. (eg. if they escaped in 24 actions, they'll begin at 25)
    - Once the action count has reached the point where someone else has escaped their room, they will join the merged room in a new PM. (eg. if the second player escaped in 35 actions, they will be joining the merged room after action 35 has been played, at action 36)
    - All players in the merged room will share the same action count. There will be a 26-hour time limit for an action, to prevent inactivity.
    - Once the way out is opened, every player present in the merged room will escape and finish the Challenge. They will take all dilemmas they have found with them. Any player who has not escaped their room when that happens will NOT escape and their found dilemmas will NOT be brought to the answering phase.

Banner.png
    Small Episode update:

I've been working on taking pictures and writing out the scenes, and considering the nature of the Challenge I think I am very likely to beat the picture count record set by the S7 finale of Turner's Mole. :sweat_smile: So, I'll try finish writing the first part of the episode asap so everyone will have something to read and analyse while I'll finish the rest of the episode.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but with a bit of luck and focus I might be able to get the first part out on either August 31st or September 1st GMT. :)

Banner.png
    PART ONE TO COME OUT SOON
    Banner.png

THE LATEST EPISODE PART HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-648.jpg

EPISODE 25.1 - A FINAL TOGETHER

Please enjoy the read!

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

The rest of the Episode!

Good luck and lots of wisdom... to me this time, as I still have a daunting task ahead of me XD
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    But did they escape the night?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    But did they escape the night?
    That, my dear friend, will you learn when the rest of the episode airs. ;)
    Banner.png
    edited September 2020

Jetsetters,

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted - had a side project for my brother which required some of my focus, but the episode is coming along nicely :3

When this episode comes out, the events of the finale will soon follow. So, it is very important for all Jetsetters, both fallen and playing ones, to have notes on what's happened throughout the season. I recommend everyone of you to reread the season and pay attention to the actions of the finalists throughout it. You might get a little wiser on the Assassin's identity that way...

@Kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    Speaking of the episode, I'm considering two options right now:

1) Keep working on the episode until it's fully done, and release it as a whole; or
    2) Release a part 2 sometime tomorrow, which will cover most of the Challenge, and leave the conclusion of the Challenge + aftermath for the full episode.

Let's make this a democratic thing and allow everyone to vote!

@Kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    #2 sounds good. It would get the ball rolling
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

THE LATEST EPISODE PART HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-648.jpg

EPISODE 25.2 - A FINAL TOGETHER

Please enjoy the read!

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

The rest of the Episode!

Good luck and lots of wisdom... to me this time, even though I got most of the bulk finished, I still have to film a few of the aftermath scenes. But I can promise that that's going to be a blast XD
    Banner.png
    What about the final questions asked by the eliminated?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    "It's thick and nice"

:smirk: