Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2020
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Blair: Uhh... Chef Bertha... I dunno how to say this without being direct but once you have worked as hard as I did in this show, without making a clear target on your back on the 2nd week, then we can talk about how to spend potential winnings.

Chef Bertha: At least me worked in deh first two weeks. Me only 'members ya yappin' an complain'ng 'bout dat slop ya been eatin'. Me considered ya as deh replacement vote instead o' poor Charlotte. If me choice was dat, ye'd be gone home first."

Charlotte: That would have been more preferable...
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Jonah: Yes why didn't that happen? That would be great... ;)

Several people tried to make deals with me, and that limited my pool of potential replacements. The biggest deal made being this 7-person alliance at the start of the game. Some people were more loyal to it than others though, and Tiger was the biggest one who sold us all out. When I got evicted I pretty much suspected there was a traitor among the ranks. And Tiger was one of my suspects, since he never bothered to reply to my plan/plea to evict Kitty. At least Ninja was honest against me during that time.

A seven person alliance against me?... a human being who deserves to play this game too but get increasing number of stories of people saying I shouldn’t or that it’s unfair. Sounds fun
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Blair: Uhh... Chef Bertha... I dunno how to say this without being direct but once you have worked as hard as I did in this show, without making a clear target on your back on the 2nd week, then we can talk about how to spend potential winnings.

Chef Bertha: At least me worked in deh first two weeks. Me only 'members ya yappin' an complain'ng 'bout dat slop ya been eatin'. Me considered ya as deh replacement vote instead o' poor Charlotte. If me choice was dat, ye'd be gone home first."

Several people tried to make deals with me, and that limited my pool of potential replacements. The biggest deal made being this 7-person alliance at the start of the game. Some people were more loyal to it than others though, and Tiger was the biggest one who sold us all out. When I got evicted I pretty much suspected there was a traitor among the ranks. And Tiger was one of my suspects, since he never bothered to reply to my plan/plea to evict Kitty. At least Ninja was honest against me during that time.

A seven person alliance against me?... a human being who deserves to play this game too but get increasing number of stories of people saying I shouldn’t or that it’s unfair. Sounds fun

I was blissfully unaware this 7 person alliance existed. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Brandon: "Well, hello ladies. Congrats on making it this far. I know my opinion doesn't count much, but I still have a question for both fo you. What would be a reason why you DON'T deserve to win?"

Blair: Hey Brandon! For your question, I guess it’s easy for why anyone could see why I don’t deserve to win. That would be my cutthroat way of approaching this competition, which many people see as kind of mean... But that being said it did bring me to the end here, so I can’t say it didn’t work to bring me here.

Brandon: "Pardon my french, but I'm pretty sure you meant fake instead of cutthroat. While your ways brought you to the finale, you used your 'friends' to get this far, me included. People may think this is a great strategy, but as a person, this is truly despicable. I considered you to be a good friend, but you never cared about anybody but yourself. You may have convinved Trix and Janelle to forgive you, but you aren't so lucky with me here."

Chef Bertha: "Pfft, even poor ol' Bertha knows enuff English teh know dat ain't French ya blabberin'. Both dese young 'uns been stabbin' ya in deh back."

Brandon: "It is a saying Bertha. Also I wasn't even talking about being eliminated, I was talking about that Blair pretended to be friends with us just to further herself in the game, and if there is one thing I hate, it is dishonesty. Heck, even Stewart is ready to learn, and from what I've seen he was an even bigger 🌺🌺🌺🌺. Also if you knew, Jin and Trix were the only ones comforting me when I found out my grandfather passed away, so stop talking like you know everything better."

Charlotte: "I must say, I agree with you there Brandon. There is a root of dishonesty hidden beneath a veil of friendship with Blair, I'd even go as far to say that I don't think her allegiances ever lay with us, a great misstep on her part I feel"
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Turner wrote: »

Yeah, I'd like to hear more about real life strategies. :) Stuff like this from the finalists?

That sort of stuff interests me as well, I'd like to hear more about what happened behind the scenes.
    Christmas_Banner.png

Poor Ducky! :(

Poor Ducky! :(

At least you did well to survive it, if this big alliance were all set on voting you out they didn't do a very good job. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Yeah, said alliance wasn't very fruitful in the long run. :( Whereas some people on the target list, like Yannik and Twiddle, were evicted successfully, some of the other targets like Ninja and Haylo outplayed us.
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Stewart: H-hi guys, con... grats on placing as finalists." (laughs softly) "Okay, I'll shut up now. I'd like to apologize again for how I treated you. But anyway, question. Who do you think helped you the most? Whether by actually helping, or by being... well, you know what I'd say. Let's just say, by being like me?"
    Blair: Hey Stewart, I’d have to echo what Trix said her and Janelle definitely helped me the most in this place its why I attempted to split them during this show!

[for real I had an agreement with haylo at the start of this show and it turned into an alliance where we added tiger to our group and we bounced off each other making sure we all made it to the final 3]
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Yeah, said alliance wasn't very fruitful in the long run. :( Whereas some people on the target list, like Yannik and Twiddle, were evicted successfully, some of the other targets like Ninja and Haylo outplayed us.

To my knowledge it disbanded after your elimination.

That or it mutated into a smaller one without me. I may never know lmao. I still have no idea what happened.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Yeah, both Vul and I got traitors that caused us the game... :|

That or it mutated into a smaller one without me. I may never know lmao. I still have no idea what happened.

Yeah, I think that was what happened... Or people were just not interested anymore...
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Brandon: "Actually, I think I do have another question for Trix. How did you approach your Social Game?"
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member

Yeah, I think that was what happened... Or people were just not interested anymore...

Or just didn't know what to say/do....
    image.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Okay guys, no more questions past this point please.

To the finalists, if you have any outstanding questions- please make sure to answer these as soon as possible.

I shall be setting up the final vote for the jurors later on tonight :)

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

@HayloHusky @Turner @SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
    edited July 2020

You were one of my main allies at the start?! 😵
    edited July 2020

Honestly, this season alliances didn't really matter. I had one with Alleen and she wanted to vote me off so Jonah could have Charlotte, and my alliance of Ninja and Tiger betrayed me because instead of using my social game, they thought I was a threat. In all honestly, I wish Kitty and Ryenn would have been the finalists because they Were my only Allies who didn't stab me in the back
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Honestly, this season alliances didn't really matter. I had one with Alleen and she wanted to vote me off so Jonah could have Charlotte, and my alliance of Ninja and Tiger betrayed me because instead of using my social game, they thought I was a threat. In all honestly, I wish Kitty and Ryenn would have been the finalists because they Were my only Allies who didn't stab me in the back

I feel the same way tbh Yannik, I sacrificed myself for an alliance that wasn't really with us to start with. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png

Alliances mattered to me. I had main allies in Ninja, Tiger, Alleen, Turner, and talked constantly with everyone else. Everyone told me they were in an alliance with you, and when I asked you personally what I should do for replacement nominations, you suggested two of my main allies, Alleen and Turner. So I took initiative to better myself and everyone that was in my alliance network to backdoor the main player of this season, cause it seemed you had alliances with everyone in the game and we’re on the track for a social win. You were the number one threat in the game, and if you’re gonna be sour about that, then maybe you don’t deserve that credit.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    “This season alliances didn’t really matter” yet Haylo, Ninja and I didn’t break and lasted right till the end, Haylo and Ninja especially

xD
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    At the end of the day also alliances are tested people get dropped off when they don’t expect it cuz only one person can win, I don’t deny i backstabbed you but I also was honest about it afterwards to you as it would work out in my better interest for this game to send you home from the information I was hearing.
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif

I feel the same way tbh Yannik, I sacrificed myself for an alliance that wasn't really with us to start with. :D

That first vote was brutal :( ... I was literally the swing vote cause both of you asked me to keep you, and that was the only influences I had. I just had to choose between the two...
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I was aligned fully with my initial alliance - Twiddle, Yannik, Lilli (who was also in Vul’s megabus of an alliance), and at one point Ninja joined us too. Voting out an alliance member I wanted to work with so early on (Twiddle) was painful - but it’s how the game was looking. Keeping Yannik at the time seemed more beneficial for my game - until I started working with Haylo and Ninja more officially. Many a time in Big Brother alliances fall apart or mini alliances form and break off. If I had stayed tied strongly only to one group of people, I might’ve been gone a lot earlier. Exploring my options not only meant I didn’t fall under with Vul’s and Yannik’s eviction, but I also made allies that formed the strongest alliance this season. Haylo, Ninja and I were incredibly strong this season - I’m proud of that. The early game this season was interesting and in parts unfair (hint hint that seven person alliance solely going after people who did well last season). I never intended to ruin friendships - I was playing a game to get further than first boot, but I wasn’t doing it by just getting rid of the big players first. Well, not completely.

Sorry, Vul, but you painted yourself with a big target on your back in that first HOH - it wasn’t anything else than that. You were dangerous this season. This. Season.
    ...but I guess Haylo proved your point, he is a strong competitor. I’ll be interested to see if you gun for him early next season too.

Alliances mattered to me. I had main allies in Ninja, Tiger, Alleen, Turner, and talked constantly with everyone else. Everyone told me they were in an alliance with you, and when I asked you personally what I should do for replacement nominations, you suggested two of my main allies, Alleen and Turner. So I took initiative to better myself and everyone that was in my alliance network to backdoor the main player of this season, cause it seemed you had alliances with everyone in the game and we’re on the track for a social win. You were the number one threat in the game, and if you’re gonna be sour about that, then maybe you don’t deserve that credit.

It is not that I'm sour, but you do have to understand that being lied to isn't the nicest feeling. Ninja and Tiger were my Main alliance and I would have kept Them till the end if I made it far enough. The fact that I was eliminated when I was didn't shock me, but I was disappointed when I found out who I can thank for it.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited July 2020

So you were the one that betrayed me? :o I am mad at you!!!

Just joking... I still <3 you... :blush:
    edited July 2020

I'm sorry about it but Jonah had the say in this one, not me... :p And Jonah has chosen Charlotte... 💖