The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graveyard - Tombstones?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can add tombstones and urns to my graveyard? I guess this would be the only way to generate ghosts? Any help appreciated!
apple-signature.png

Comments

• Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited December 2009
    play your town first, play it on short life span and as people die off you can go to your graveyard and manage the dead
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited December 2009
    thanks Uzi, so when people die do the gravestones appear in the graveyard automatically?
    apple-signature.png
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited December 2009
    No, you have to get some-one else to deliver the tombstone to the grave yard.

Like, leave one person in the family alive, put the other graves in their inventory and go to the grave yard.

Next, drag the tombstones from your inventory to where you want them.

Then get your last remaining sim to become best friends with another sim, and kill your last sim.

Then go to the family it befriended, and the dead sims best friend can pick up the grave.

Keep on doing this until you think you have enough xD
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited December 2009
    Thanks CC, I'll give it a go now!
    apple-signature.png
  • Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited December 2009
    In the buydebug menu you can buy and place tombstones.
  • xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Is it me or is the Grim Reaper statue missing? I cant find him. Does anyone know anything about this?
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited December 2009
    Is it me or is the Grim Reaper statue missing? I cant find him. Does anyone know anything about this?

In edit town, in build section, click open the spot that has the rabbit holes, click all, its near the bottom .. if you don't click all you won't find him.

Also the tombstones in buy mode, or buydebug mode actually, won't reproduce ghosts. Its only reasonable that its run town in the fastest mode or kill off certain amt of sims, that you would like in the cemetary, of course haveing someone know the sims u kill off. Go to cemetary, and place them.

Just things I thought about as I tried various ideas out.
  • NukapeiNukapei Posts: 88 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Has anyone actually tried this method of "populating" the graveyard? And have they tested it in another machine? I'm just asking, because I'd be curious whether or not the ghosts transfer correctly from computer to computer, whether they're "packaged" in with your unique world or not.
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited December 2009
    the buydebug gravestones do NOT work, as when you hover your mouse over them, instead of a name showing up it just goes:
    Gravestone"

You CANNOT change the Gravestone" to a name.

• dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I was going to make a hole world based on making freinds with ghost but this ruins it

allso when u finish "populating" ur grave yard and put up on the exchange will the graves stay as they r